The movie.
电影
Oh, that.
那个啊
All right, I will... I will write you that
好吧 我...我最后会给你写
big Oscar speech that you wanted at the end.
你想要的那个奥斯卡获奖词
No, no, it's not that.
不 跟那个无关
Okay, you got it.
行吗 你我保证
This is a lot of bad press for me.
这给我带来太多负面新闻了
And while a scandal can be a good thing,
虽然丑闻有时候是件好事
this whole thing is getting a little unsavory.
但是这整件事已经开始有些令人厌烦了
Okay, so no movie.
好吧 这么说电影没戏了
Movie, no.
没电影了
What's the good news?
那好消息是什么
The good news is that I still want to have sex with you,
好消息是我还想跟你上♥床♥
at least once more,
如果不能上两次的话
if not twice.
起码再来一次
That's the good news?
这就是好消息
Oh, my.
哎呦我去
You know, that is pretty good news.
这消息的确够好的
Maybe a little something for the pain.
也许能抚平一点我的创伤
Shit.
妈的
Put your shirt back on. Could be the law.
把你衣服穿上 可能是法务人员
Just as I suspected, the law.
跟我怀疑的一样 法务人员
Karen, come on in.
凯伦 进来吧
Karen,
凯伦
I'd like you to meet Sasha Bingham.
这位是萨沙·宾汉姆
They tell me she's a big movie star. Personally, I don't see it.
他们说她是大影星 我个人可没看出来
Hi, you're so beautiful. Oh, my God, I totally get it now.
你太美了 我的天 我现在完全懂了
How'd you fuck this up? Thank you.
你怎么可能上得够她 谢谢
That's helpful. You can go now.
这话真有帮助 现在你可以走了
It's nice to meet you, Sasha.
很高兴见到你 萨沙
Um, of course, I know exactly who you are,
我当然知道你是谁
because I've seen all the photos.
因为我已经看过那些照片了
And that's my cue.
我的确该走了
Peace.
回见
I am disappointed in you, Karen...
你真让我失望 凯伦
reading all those stupid blogs.
会去看那些无聊的博客
Becca showed me.
贝卡给我看的
Bec... Oh, fuck.
贝...我靠
How is she? Is she okay?
她怎么样 还好吗
Okay?
还好吗
W-what does that even mean at this point?
在这个节骨眼你问这个有什么意义
Wha... Uh, what do you want from me, Karen?
你想让我做什么 凯伦
Look around. Welcome to rock bottom.
看看你周围 我他妈都混成什么样了
I'm living in this shitty, filthy hotel room.
我住在这种脏乱差的酒店里
My... my career's in the shitter.
我...我的事业也是一团糟
You obviously hate me. Becca hates me.
你很显然是恨我的 贝卡也恨我
My attorney dumped me.
连我的律师都不要我了
Your attorney dumped you?
你的律师不要你了
How does that even happen?
怎么可能会发生这种事
I don't know. She got tired of my shit.
我不知道 她受够了我的烂事儿了
It's a trend.
大家都这样
What the fuck? Whatever.
什么玩意儿 爱咋咋地吧
But wasn't she one of the good ones?
但她不是很厉害的吗
I think so. She seemed good.
我觉得是 她看起来挺厉害的
She's smart, snappy dresser, nice briefcase.
她很聪明 打扮时髦 公文包也不错
What the fuck do I know about lawyers?
我他妈的对律师能有什么了解啊
Did you think to apologize?
你想到要道歉了吗
I mean, you can really switch the charm on when you want to.
如果你愿意 你真的可以开启魅力开关
I don't have a switch. The switch is gone.
我没有开关 开关早不见了
I can't find the switch.
我根本找不到开关了
Can you just...
你能不能...
apologize to Becca for me
替我跟贝卡道歉
and... and... and tell her that I'll... I'll make it up to her?
然后...然后告诉她我...我会补偿她
You know how you can make it up to her?
你知道你可以怎么补偿她吗
You can get your head out of your fucking ass
你可以把你的头从你操蛋的屁♥股♥里抽出来
and get your shit together.
然后把你的烂事理理清楚
Hank, you're slipping.
汉克 你在堕落
You know, you're really fucking slipping.
你知道吗 你♥他♥妈♥的真的在堕落
I mean, whatever happens between us,
无论我们之间发生什么
you have always managed to be a decent father.
你一直都保持着体面父亲的形象
If you let that go, you're fucked.
要是你连那个都放弃 你就完了
You're totally fucked forever.
你就永远都完了
No, no, no, no, no. This is your shit. I'm... I'm gone.
不 不不 这是你的烂事 我走了
You figure it out.
你自己琢磨清楚吧
Okay.
好了
Please, you wait.
请您稍等
You got it.
没问题
Oh, hey, listen.
对了 听着
Um, your boss...
你的老板
How hairy are we talking here?
她毛发多吗
Pardon?
什么意思
It's just that, uh, I have to get back to the West Side,
我还要赶回西区去
and I want to kind of wrap it up before rush hour.
我想在晚高峰之前搞定
So how hairy is the missus?
所以她毛发多吗
Mrs. Hairy? I no understand,
毛发太太 我不明白
but you no worry. I put perfect.
但你别担心 我会安排好
Irma, thank you very much. I will take over from here,
艾尔玛 非常感谢 这里交给我吧
and you always put perfect.
你总是安排得很好
Gracias, sir.
谢谢 先生
Marcy, we meet again at last.
玛茜 我们最终还是又见面了
Stu...
斯图
You made the appointment with me?
是你跟我预约的
No, no, Irma booked the appointment on my behalf.
不 不是 艾尔玛以我的名义预约了你
So you want the full Kardashian?
这么说是你想要全身卡戴珊除毛
No, no. God, no.
不 不是 天哪 不
I would rather explode.
我倒宁愿爆♥炸♥掉
No, when Irma called Hot Lips,
艾尔玛给烈焰红唇打电♥话♥时
they said that's what it would take for you to make a house call.
他们说要预定那个才能让你上门服务
You got to be fucking kidding me.
你这是拿老娘找乐呢吧
Listen, I called. I texted. And in return, zilch.
我打过电♥话♥ 发过短♥信♥ 但是没用
So I had to get a little creative.
所以我不得不搞点有创意的
Unbelievable.
不敢置信
Baby, I'm a producer, so I produce.
宝贝 我是个制片人 所以有创造性
What can I say?
我能说什么
Well, you could say sorry, asshole,
你可以说抱歉 混♥蛋♥
because I canceled a whole afternoon's worth of appointments.
因为我取消了一整个下午的预约
Do you know how much this little stunt of yours
你知道你这么一个小噱头
is gonna cost me? Wait, wait, I'm sorry.
要损失我多少钱吗 等等 我很抱歉
I didn't mean to...
我不是有意要...
It's just that I wanted to see you...
我只是想见你...
so much.
太想了
I'll be glad to pay you for your time.
我很愿意为了你的时间付钱
I-I mean, if you would just stay here and hang out for a while.
我是说如果你愿意留下来待一会儿的话
I stay, I wax. Take it or leave it.
留下我就要脱毛 要么接受要么拉倒
All right, then.
那好吧
The full Kardashian it is.
就来个全身除毛吧
Sasha dropped out.
萨沙不干了
I know.
我知道
Abby too.
艾比也是
I know.
我知道
I've brought shame upon my family.
我真是让全家蒙羞
Oh, I know.
我也知道
Yeah, that's it. It's decided, then. I'm going out tonight.
就这样 我决定了 今晚要疯狂一下
Like Zig, I'm jerking myself to Jesus.
像齐格勒那样 撸到欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
Good knowing you, Runks.
认识你真好 朗克
Sounds like a plan.
听上去不错
But you might want to reconsider.
但你可能要重新考虑一下
Yeah, I don't think so.
是吗 我可不这么觉得
Guess who's back in the picture.
猜猜谁要回来演电影
Someone who can get this thing green-lit with one magic word.
一个只要吭一声就能让电影顺利开拍的人
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表