没错 起作用了 我要去释放腹中老妖了
All right,I want to thank each and every one of you,
好了 我要谢谢各位
especially you,Sasha Bingham.
尤其是你 Sasha Bingham
You say you have great tits,and I most certainly concur,
你说你的乳♥头♥很上镜 我不得不同意
but that ass of yours is no slouch either.
不过你的屁♥股♥也丝毫不逊色
I want this movie.
我要拍这部电影
Oh,we want you to want this movie.
哦 我们可希望你拍啦
What was the question?
什么问题?
I'm sorry. I'm incredibly high right now.
不好意思 我正爽着哪
Look,I have a window,and I want this to be my next thing,
我刚好有档期 我要这部电影 成为我的下一部代表作
but the script has to be right,
不过剧本一定要改好
and the man dropping the deuce is your best shot at getting it there.
在里面拉屎的那家伙 就是你们的希望
So if not,there's always CAA.
要是改不好 各位另谋高人来拍演吧
I'm in town for a few days. You guys know where to find me.
我会在城里待几天 都知道怎么找我吧
When the student is ready...
学生们准备好了...
The master appears.
老师就现身了
Is that a quote? I don't know what that means.
引用了什么话吗? 我不明白
Well,it would appear that I have something that you want.
也就是说我有东西是你们想要的
I'm sorry... something that you need.
不好意思... 是你们需要
Okay,I'll play this game. What is it you want,Runkle?
成 我陪你玩 你想怎么样 Runkle?
How can we help you help your client?
你要我们怎么帮你帮到你的客户?
See,that's what I love.
看 这才对嘛
That's what I miss... being part of a team,
我就想念这感觉...团队的感觉
helping wildly talented people achieve their wildest dreams...
帮助才华多得溢出来的人实现 他们狂野的梦想...
Having an expense account,a car allowance,a young,nubile assistant
再来一张商务金卡 车贴 还有年轻貌美的小助理
to fetch me my caramel macchiato.
替我买♥♥焦糖玛奇朵
Done. You convince your client to take this job,
成交 你负责说服你客户接这差
make sure he doesn't shit the bed,
确保别把这事搞砸
and you can have your old job back. Happy?
你呢 也可以回来继续干 高兴了?
Oh,just one little thing...
哦 还有一件小事...
Try and keep your fucking dick in your pants this time,
这次把你的老二乖乖放裤子里
or I will rip it off with my bare hands. I promise.
不然我就徒手把它给掰了 我保证
This one's on me.
这杯我请
Oh,thank you. Drinks on the house. Thank you.
哦 谢谢 免费酒水哈 谢谢
How do you do it?
你怎么做到的?
Uh,it's an old jedi mind trick.
哦 不过是绝地武士的小把戏 (说服别人做自己让别人做的事)
I can't believe I never asked you this before,but how many?
我居然以前从来没问过你 有几个?
How many? How many?
几个? 什么几个?
How many broads have you balled?
你靠这招插过几根阴♥道♥?
"Broads"? "Balled"? Who are you right now?
"插"? "阴♥道♥"? 你怎么这么粗鲁啦?
Okay,fine. How many women to whom have you made the love?
得 那你和多少女人做过爱?
You don't want to know that kind of shit.
你不会想知道的
You don't want that information rattling around your head,
你会被这个数字烦死的
making you feel all effeminate and emasculated and shit.
让你觉得自己像个被阉过的无用男
Sure I do. Trust me.
是嘛 相信我
Some things are better left to your limited imagination.
有些事情最好还是 留给你有限的想象力更好
You want to know how many women I've slept with?
想知道我睡过几个女的吗?
No. No,no,no.
不 不不不
All this talk about sleeping with women is making me sleepy.
老说这些跟女的睡觉什么的真无聊
One.
一个
11. 11. 11.
11个 11个 11个
Well,that's double digits,sounds good...
两位数 还行...
Perfectly respectable number for a cocksman of your caliber.
就你的尺寸来说 算是战果辉煌
And it reminds me of Spinal Tap. Cheers.
让我想起了刺脊乐队 干杯 (Up to 11 形容最高音量)
I got to get it up to 100.
我得搞到100个
Triple digits,then I can die happy.
三位数 那我就死而瞑目了
Well,you may have to cryogenically freeze your cock
那你就得把你的老二低温冷冻起来
and attach it to Brad Pitt to get there,buddy boy.
粘到Brad Pitt的裤裆里 伙计
You don't think I can do it?
你觉得我做不到?
No,I don't. And I don't think it matters.
对 你做不到 我还觉得这不重要
11 women... Who was your favorite?
11个女人... 你最喜欢哪个?
Marcy. You see that?
Marcy 你看?
You had the magic puss,and you lost it.
你拥有过最爱的阴♥道♥ 然后你又把它搞丢了
Do you think that balling 89 more broads
你觉得再插89根阴♥道♥
is gonna make you feel any better about that?
会让你感觉好点吗?
It would certainly be a start.
绝对是个开始
Do you think,uh...
你觉得...
Do you think that lady lawyer was... Do you think she was right?
你觉得那个女律师说的有道理么?
About what? She called me a piece of shit.
说什么? 她说我是一人♥渣♥
On paper... She said you were a piece of shit on paper. Still.
档案上..她说你档案里面看着像人♥渣♥ 还是人♥渣♥
You're not a piece of shit,Hank,paper or otherwise.
你不是人♥渣♥ Hank 不管在不在档案里面
You may be my worst client,but you've always been my best friend.
你可能是我最差的客户 但你一直是我最好的朋友
And me love you very long time.
我爱你很久了
I refuse to be number 12,Charlie.
我拒绝当你12号♥啊 Charlie
Oh,I wasn't counting the guys.
噢 我没算男的
Hey,can I crash with you guys tonight?
嘿 我今晚能和你们睡么?
You think Marcy'll mind if I take the master?
你觉得Marcy会介意我睡主卧不?
Can't do it,Hank. Okay,I'll flip her for it.
不行 Hank 好吧 那我拿她换
No. What? The cunty look...
怎么? 那淫♥荡♥表情...
Stop. Put your face back.
别这副表情
You got another meeting.
你又有了个会
We be meeting and a-greeting.
有人要会见并祝贺我们
Fuck you,Charlie. I'm not doing this.
去死吧 Charlie 我不去
I told her you would. Well,that's your problem.
我已经告诉她你会去的 那是你的事
I just want to go the fuck home.
我只想回家
You don't got one. You're homeless. Get used to it.
你没家 你无家可归 适应吧
Th I want to go to your place. My place? My place is in fucking escrow.
那我要去你家 我家? 我家它妈已经被第三方托管了
I'm living on borrowed time in a house
我住在那的时间都有限
that no longer belongs to me with a woman
已经不属于我
who no longer wants anything to do with me.
和那个不想跟我有瓜葛的女人
You're not the only exile on main street,Hank.
不只有你被流落街头了 Hank
Whatever. I'd settle for a decent night's sleep at this point.
算了 既然这样我自己找住处去
Well,maybe your newest,bestest friend will let you crash.
或许你最新最好的朋友会让你去睡
Oh,bullshit. I have,like,zero interest in chasing tail right now.
去死吧 我现在对泡妞没有任何兴趣
That's fine... totally understandable.
没关系 完全可以理解
But you should have interest in chasing this job.
但至少你对这个工作应该有兴趣
You always talk a big game about doing the good work
你一直说要做自己喜欢的事
and fighting the good fight. Well,here's your chance.
做大事 你的机会来了
Stop feeling so fucking sorry for yourself
别再它妈自艾自怨
and get in there and carpe the fuck out of this shit. All right.
进去 重新振作起来 好的
We're sure this is just about rewriting my history,not yours.
确定这是重写我的历史 不是你的
So what if it is,huh?
如果是又怎样?
You think I wouldn't jump at the chance
你觉得我不会抓住机会
to get back some version of what I lost?
找回一些我失去的东西?
You don't think I deserve that?
你觉得我不应得么?
Fine. I'll give it a shot.
好吧 我就去试试
I knew you would. Asshole. Atta boy,douche bag.
我就知道你会的 骚包 乖宝 废柴
I'm proud of you.
我为你骄傲
Come on in.
进来吧
Wow,when you said you had some notes,you really had some fucking notes.
你说你有些注释 你还真有不少注释
Do they make sense?
你觉得有用么?
Uh,they will eventually,when I get around to reading the script.
会有用的 等我有空读完剧本之后
I think we're pretty much on the same page... Or pages.
我觉得我们意见一致 很多意见都一致
Pages and pages and pages.
很多很多很多
You look tired.
你看起来很累
Yeah,well,it's been a long life.
是啊 活着不容易
Go home.
回家吧
I would that I could. I ain't got none.
能回我早回了 我没有家
I'm homeless.
我无家可归
You're pretty handsome for a homeless fellow.
你可是流浪汉中的犀利哥阿
I don't know about that. But I do have great tits.
这我倒不知道 不过我的乳♥头♥很上镜
Well,you can crash here if you want. As you can see,I have plenty of room...
愿意的话你可以睡在这 你也看到我有很多空地方
Too much,actually.
太多了
That is,uh... that's pretty tempting.
这个...很诱人
As it should be. Yeah.
那是应该的 嗯哼
You do have a beautiful... Bed.
你的床确实很美
Don't worry. I'll be the perfect gentleman. Come on.
别担心 我会非常绅士的 来吧
I've been hurt before. Come on.
我受过伤 来吧
So one more question about the characters.
再问一个角色的问题
Shoot.
说
What does Mia want?
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表