No, you strike me as a Letterman gal... is that right?
不对 你觉得我是个喜剧天王 是吗
And why would I mislead you like that?
我是如何给你这种错觉的
Well, that's obvious.
很明显嘛
Come on, you're sweet on me.
承认吧 你很迷恋哥
Does this shit really work for you, Hank?
你一直都这么自恋吗 汉克
Not at all, not really. I'm just playing.
不是这样的 我闹着玩的
Don't be hating. I'm in a good mood because of you.
别讨厌我 我心情好全是因为你
I'm just trying to show my mucho appreciato
我只是用我特殊的方式
in my own special way.
向你表示感谢
Yes, you are special, all right.
没错 你很特殊 行了吧
Well, there is something we could discuss over dinner.
还真有事情要在晚餐讨论
Yes, milady? Anything.
好啊 美女 什么都行
The issue of your bill.
你账单的问题
I think I need some money, Charlie.
哥需要点钞票 查理
You want me to get you a quickie dialogue polish or something?
你要我给你找个烂剧本改改吗
You know, I was thinking about one of those, uh,
我在想那些
Twilight films.
暮光系列电影
They seem very popular,
最近好像挺流行
and desperately in need of word polishing.
语言亟需锤炼
I will make some calls, see what I can do.
我打几个电♥话♥ 看我能做点什么
You better. You know why?
最好快点 知道为什么吗
'Cause this gangsta needs to get paid!
因为大哥我急需用钱
Okay, now I need to ask you a favor.
好了 现在你得帮我个忙
Okay, Charlie,
好吧 查理
what can I do for you?
我能为你做点啥
Where's your cock?
你的老二呢
And there's my answer.
你正看着它呢
Oh, I see it.
噢 我看见它了
It's right under your clit.
就在你的阴蒂下面
Oh, those are your balls. Shit.
不对 那是你的蛋蛋 见鬼
I wanted to know if I should do
我想知道今晚约会前
a little man-scaping before my date tonight.
是不是应该做点阴景美化
Well, normally I'd be against such a thing.
一般情况下 我肯定反对
A man is at his best when he's at his hairiest.
因为一个男人毛最长的时候才最威武
At least, that's what my mom always used to say.
至少我妈一直都这么说
But in your case, I'd say shave that shit.
但依你这种情况 我觉得还是刮了好
Send it off to the poor kids in China or something.
把它寄给某个可怜的中国娃
Jesus, I can't look away.
天呐 我都无法转移目光了
It's like a forest has grown up
就像在看一个神奇的蘑菇周围
all around one magic mushroom.
长了一片森林
It's like a button on a fur coat.
或是在貂皮大衣上的一个纽扣
Well, look on the bright side, Charlie.
想开点吧 查理
It may be short, but it's thin.
虽然它可能有点短 但够细
So you think I should, what, take it all off?
所以你觉得我应该 怎样 都去掉
Yeah. It'll make you look big. er.
当然 会让它看起来更...大
Like Johnny Wadd, ish.
就像强尼·沃德那样
You think she'll like it? Hell yeah.
你觉得她会喜欢吗 当然
Who doesn't want to nude-up with flipper?
谁不喜欢裸鳍啊
All right. Cool.
好吧 就这么定了
Should I tell Hank?
我应该告诉汉克吗
About your newfound affinity for milk chocolate?
说你新找了一个奶油巧克力
Are you crazy?
你脑残了吗
About his daughter's first gig at the Whiskey,
是他女儿在威士忌酒吧的首场演出
you dumb slut.
你这个贱♥人♥
Oh, that. Right.
噢 那件事
Yes, you should tell him. He'd want to be there.
当然 你应该告诉他 他肯定会想去
I don't know if it's such a good idea
我不知道该不该这么做
'cause he's gonna get so, like, unh, and...
因为他肯定会变得很...
No, you have... What are you talking about?
不 你已经 你在说什么
Good evening, ladies!
晚上好 女士们
Hey, Charlie.
嗨 查理
Big date.
重要约会
Coming through. Make way!
别挡道 快让路
Big date. Big date.
重要约会 重要约会
Ooh, who's the lucky gal?
谁这么幸运啊
Oh, wouldn't you just like to know?
你肯定特别想知道
I don't really give a fuck, Charlie.
真的不关我屁事 查理
I'm just making conversation.
我只是怕你冷场
Who is she, Charlie?
和谁啊 查理
I-I could pretend to be interested.
我可以假装有兴趣
Oh, well... Since you've asked...
好吧 既然你都问了
I was heading into a Starbucks bathroom
我进星巴克的厕所时
when she was coming out.
她正好出来
We bonked heads.
我们撞到了头
Laughed about it.
我们都觉得很好笑
Traded numbers.
又互换了电♥话♥
She is really very pretty.
她真的很漂亮
Which is good because she left some serious stank
幸好长的不赖 因为她在厕所里留下了
in that bathroom, Karen.
一堆巨恶的东西 凯伦
I almost fainted.
我差点晕过去
Wow, talk about a cute meet.
多么美妙的邂逅啊
Speaking of which, can you tell
说到这个 你能不能告诉
that fucking producer friend of yours to stop calling me?
你那个变♥态♥制♥作♥人朋友不要再打给我了
Biggs? Biggsie?
比格斯 比格施
Beggs? Stu Beggs? Yeah.
贝格斯 斯图·贝格斯吗 是啊
Whatever the fuck. He keeps calling and texting.
不管叫啥 他没完没了的打电♥话♥发短♥信♥
He thinks we're soul mates or some shit.
以为我是他灵魂伴侣还是什么的
You're not into him?
你不喜欢他吗
Fuck no! Should I be?
当然不 我应该吗
Well, he is pretty rich.
他挺有钱的
Really? How rich we talkin' here?
真的吗 多有钱
I don't know. Rich.
不知道 很有钱
Rich in cock too.
而且那儿也很大
He's supposed to have some legendary schvantz.
他应该有个超级无敌强的鸡鸡
Must be nice.
肯定很给力
Okay.
好吧
I sell jewelry but it's for men.
我卖♥♥珠宝 不过是给男人的
It's called mewlery. Awesome.
叫宝珠 真厉害
Yeah, it's pretty cool. Wild.
是啊 很酷 真给力
There's no profit. Nice.
不过没利润 不错
Douche bag says what?
这蠢驴说什么了
What? Got ya.
什么 整到你了
Away with you. Begone!
跟它一起 滚蛋吧
Come here.
过来
You should probably just go.
你最好还是走吧
It's only gonna get worse.
他现在还算正常的
Hanky! Hey.
汉基 嘿
Oh, it's just like old times,
就像回到从前
you rescuing me from the clutches
你把我从那些混♥蛋♥
of evil hipster douche bags.
的魔爪中救出来
Makes me wisty for the good old days.
让我想起了往日的时光
Are you okay? You seem vaguely high.
你还好吗 你好像喝得有点茫
There's nothing vague about it... That's the good news.
还没喝茫呢 不用担心
So what are you doing here?
那你来这干嘛
I live here. What's your excuse?
我住在这 你来干嘛
I'm having drinks with Sasha Bingham.
我和萨沙·宾汉姆要在这喝一杯
She's gonna pick my brain.
她有很多问题要问我
Mm. Sure there's enough to go around?
确定脑子还够用吗
Clever. You know her?
真机灵 你认识她吗
Sasha. Sasha? Uh...Well, we've met.
萨沙 萨沙 我们见过
Well, as much as anyone can know these actor peoples.
就像普通人认识明星一样
You fucked her didn't you?
你和她上过床了 对吧
No. Come on.
没有 得了吧
She's an embryo. A zygote.
她只不过是胚胎 一个受精卵
She's a tadpole.
一个蝌蚪
So what was it like fucking the girl
那到底是什么感觉
who's supposed to play me, hmm?
跟一个要扮演我的女孩上♥床♥
Who, by the way, you already fu-uucked.
顺便说一句 她已经被你上过了
Shut up with that already. What are you on?
快别提那事了 你抽了什么
Some weed, some wine. A little Vicodin.
抽了点大♥麻♥ 喝了点小酒 嗑了点尼古丁
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表