I'm just trying to make you feel bad.
我只是想让你觉得内疚而已
Well played,young lady.
演得不错 小姑娘
Well played.
演得不错
You're really partying like a rock star these days,aren't ya?
你这两天过得就跟一摇滚明星似的 是吧?
Oh,yeah.
没错
I'm a fuckin' rock star,all right.
我就是一他妈的摇滚明星 对
Can't even convince a boy to let me give him a blow job.
都没能让一男的答应让我给他口♥交♥
Becca... What?
Becca... 干嘛?
I'm not allowed to be honest?
我不能跟你实话实说吗?
Isn't that the Moody family thing?
这不是Moody家的特点吗?
Our most prized virtue?
我们最引以为傲的美德?
The honesty.
诚实
Go ahead,be honest.Give your father a massive coronary event.
好 尽量诚实吧 让你老爹心脏病发吧
I'm not a happy camper,dad.
其实我这么混一点都不开心 老爸
Really?I hadn't noticed.
是吗? 我怎么没发现
I don't like how things are changing.
我不喜欢生活发生的变化
You're never around.
你从来不在我身边
But I'm not sure I even miss you.
可我都不确定是不是想你
I'll always be your father.
我一直都是你的父亲
No duh,dad.
那倒是 老爸
But what the fuck does that mean?
可父亲到底算怎么回事呢?
And you know what really scares me?
你知道什么让我害怕么?
What?
什么?
I like being fucked up.
我喜欢搞得一团糟的感觉
Now more than ever.
现在最喜欢
Is that a kid thing?
是不是很孩子气?
Or a genetic thing?
还是遗传的?
'Cause I'm starting to get it now.
因为我现在开始懂了
Things are way funnier when I'm high.
磕药了以后一切都变得有意思多了
And the sad stuff is just... Way less sad.
悲伤的事也变得... 不那么感伤了
It's almost... Romantic.
这简直... 太浪漫了
Are you okay? I'm fine!
你还好吧? 很好!
What is the big fucking deal?
这他妈算什么事啊?
I mean,it's not like I haven't done this before,twi... once.
以前又不是没做过两... 一次
In college.
在大学的时候
Right.
没错
So let's talk about something else,something pleasant,something with,uh...
那我们来说点别的 开心的事 别的...
Rainbows and...unicorns.
彩虹呀 独角兽呀
Stu asked me to move in with him.
Stu 让我跟他同居
He did?
是吗?
Well,I mean,that's exciting.
多好的事情啊
Have you met Stu? No.
你见过Stu吗? 没
Because you won't let me.
你又不引见
Yeah,because you'll judge me.
是呀 因为你肯定要说我的
That's ridiculous.
瞎说
I've been judging you for years.
我都说了你那么多年了
Jesus!
天呀
That's what you call a late-term abortion.
那可是晚期堕胎啊
Is that shit even legal?
这合法吗
Marcy,I don't think everyone is here to have an abortion.
Marcy 不是每个人都是来这里堕胎的
You never know,Karen.
那可不一定 Karen
Just because we have a black president doesn't mean we talk about that shit.
咱有了个黑人总统 不代表可以乱说话
She looks so happy. Yeah,she does.
她看着好开心 是啊
I have never been that happy.
我从来没有这么开心过
Just because she doesn't know what's ahead of her.
那是因为她不知道以后将面临的生活
Well... What if this is it?
如果这就是
What if this is my last chance at being truly happy
就是我获得终极快乐的机会呢
and I'm just snuffing it out because it's inconvenient?
因为现在时机不对 我就这么放走这个机会了?
Marce,you know what?
Marce
You've changed this appointment a bunch of times.
这个门诊你推了好多次了
I think you need to face the fact that there's a part of you
我觉得你应该承认 心里一小部分地方
that wants to have a baby.
想要有一个孩子
But that's the thing... I don't.
可这就是问题所在 ... 我不觉得啊
I hate kids.
我讨厌孩子
They're annoying little shits.
他们都是烦人的小王八蛋
It's a terrible burden.
甩也甩不掉的负担
Runkle?
Runkle?
Marcy Runkle?
Marcy Runkle?
What do you want to do,baby? Marcy Runkle?
你到底想怎样呀 亲爱的? Marcy Runkle?
Marcy Runkle?
Marcy Runkle?
Look at you.
看看
What are you... You're such a regular,you just walk on in,
这儿你已经熟到 走进来
they slide you your drink,no questions asked?
什么都不用说 他们就给你要的酒喝?
Membership has its privileges,lady.
会员优待 美女
And I have no shame.
我可不以此为耻
I need this drink.
我得喝上一杯
And I will need another shortly thereafter.
一会儿还要一杯
Bad day?
今天过得不怎么样?
Medium shitty,yeah.
烂
I hear that.
是嘛
No stranger to misery,are ya?
社工吗?
I like that in a woman sitting alone at a bar.
我喜欢独自坐吧台的女人
Tell me all your troubles.
尽情倾诉你的烦恼吧
Tell me what ails you.
告诉我 什么在困扰着你
No.It's just a bunch of boring kid stuff.
没什么了 就是小孩子的事情
I got some of that shit too.
我也有这种烦恼啊
That's not a line? No,no,no.
这不是你的搭讪吧? 不是不是
I got plenty of boring,angsty kid shit that keeps me awake at night.
我有一堆青春期问题让我夜不能眠
At least until I pass out.
直到我喝倒了为止
Boy?Girl?
儿子还是女儿?
Girl makes it sound so pleasant.
女儿听着愉悦些
I have one big pain-in-the-ass teenage daughter.
我家的是个烦得要命的青春期少女
Oh,my God.
天哪
That's the worst.
最惨的就是这个
Word.
同意
Well,here's to,uh... Difficult daughters.
敬 难缠的女儿们
Cheers.
干杯
And,uh... Here's to mothers who drink with strangers.
也敬跟陌生人喝酒的母亲们
Ah,cheers,cheers.
干杯 干杯
Good evening.
晚上好
I'm sorry.The gate was open. No,I'm sorry.About everything.
对不起 大门开着 抱歉 不好意思
I'm Peggy,your real estate agent.
我是Peggy 你的房♥产中介
Right,right.Marcy says nice things about you.
嗯 Marcy 说过很多你的好话
Well...I'm not sure she will anymore.
不知道她还会不会这么觉得
Why's that?
为什么
Well,don't kill the messenger,but... The house has fallen out of escrow.
别杀了信使啊 这房♥子已经脱离托管状态了
Of course it has!
是嘛
The buyers couldn't get a loan.
买♥♥家拿不到贷款
Of course they couldn't.
是啊
It looks like it's time to put it back up on the market.
得重新挂牌出♥售♥了
Okay.
好吧
Um...Well,uh... I-I'll talk to Marcy,and we'll get back to you.
那我跟Marcy商量下 再答复你
Okay.
好
What adult film were you watching?
你在看什么成人片
Excuse me?
你说什么?
You were watching pornography,weren't you?
你在看黄♥片♥吧?
I was.Yes.
是的
What kind?
什么类型的
Oh,you must think I'm such a slut.
哦 你肯定觉得我是个淫♥娃♥
No,no,no,not at all.
不不不 完全没有
You must.Call me one... I insist.
你肯定这么觉得 快...叫我淫♥娃♥
Oh,you like that.Okay.Oh,you're such a fucking slut.
哦 你喜欢呀 行 你这个大淫♥娃♥
What the fuck?
搞什么啊
You can choke me if you want to.
你可以掐我
No,no,I'm really not into that.
不 我不好那一口
I had a bad experience with autoerotic asphyxia recently.
最近刚见识过一起自掐到窒息的事儿
Really?Tell me all about it.
是吗? 跟我说说
Some other time,okay? I just wanna feel something!
下次好吗? 我得找点感觉
Pretend my father could walk in at any second.
假装我爸随时可能闯进来
This is my house. Just pretend!
这是我家 装一下嘛
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表