Best sex of my life. Really?
你是我遇到的最好的情人 真的?
Better than Eddie Nero?
比Eddie Nero好?
Weirdest sex of my life. I don't wanna know.
他是最奇怪的情人 我可不想知道
Do I? No.You don't.
有什么好知道的吗 没有 最好不知道
I'm still haunted by it.
到现在我还起鸡皮疙瘩呢
The things he made me do. Jesus!
他让我做的那些事... 老天...
Hey,don't blame your mom... Because she didn't know anything,
嘿 别埋怨你妈妈 她不知道这些事
and don't take it out on these good people out there.
也别把气撒在其他人身上
They work their fucking asses off.
他们可是辛辛苦苦地在工作啊
You should be happy you're Sasha fucking Bingham,America's sweetheart,
你是他妈的Sasha Bingham 你应该感到高兴才对
the girl next door,the dirty girl next door.
美国甜心 邻家女孩 邻家坏女孩
That's the bestest kind.
这是最吸引人的那种姑娘了
Weird? Oddly,no.
不对劲? 很奇怪的是没有什么不对劲的
But I'm really good at compartmentalizing shit.
因为我对划清界限最'在行'了
You are one dirty cop.
你真是个坏警♥察♥啊
Sometimes I hate my conscience...
有的时候我真恨我的良心
But right now it's telling me that this may not be the best idea.
现在我的良心就在告诉我 这是个坏主意
Yeah?Well,it's the only way you're gonna get me back out there.
是吗? 想让我出去就只有这个办法
Oh,well.
噢
In that case...
那样的话...
This is a fine how-do-you-do.
这个问候还真不赖啊
We need to talk business,Marcy.
我们得好好谈谈 Marcy
What?
什么
Okay.
好吧
I mean,if you're gonna do it,just do it.
你要想的话 就做吧
I'm a man.
我是个男人
Sorta.
算是
I mean,I-I can take it.I think.
我是说我能受得了 我想
What the fuck are you talking about,Stu?
你♥他♥妈♥说什么呢 Stu?
It's just you're so quiet,and that is weird.
你今天那么安静 很反常
I mean,usually you're yakking up a storm and...
平常你都是叽里呱啦说个不停
I've become quite fond of that obscene verbal diarrhea.
我还挺喜欢你嘴里跑肚的
That's lovely.And disgusting,Stu.Thanks.
你真可爱 还有点恶心 谢谢你 Stu
In my experience,when a woman has run out of things to say to me,done.
经验之谈 当一个女人 跟你没话说的时候 就算完了
Time to throw another ex-wife on the fire.
又有一个女人成为前妻了
I wasn't planning on breaking up with you,Stu.
我没有想和你分手 Stu
Not anytime soon,anyway.
至少目前没有
Well,I'm guessing you're not moving in with me.
我猜你是不想搬来跟我住了
Look,man,we could talk about the shacking up shit later,okay?
听我说 哥们 同居的事过阵子再说 行吗
But I do...have to be honest with you.
不过我的确有事想跟你说
It's my penis,isn't it?
是我的鸡鸡的事是不
What? The size.
什么? 长度的问题
It hurts you,doesn't it?God damn it!
把你弄疼了是不 该死的
No!Your penis is fine,Stu.
不是 你鸡鸡没问题 Stu
Fine?Fine?
没问题? 是不行吗?
Yes.Fine.In a good way.In the best possible way.
没问题 绝对没有问题
I mean,and I've seen some weird,fucked-up wangs in my day,so good on you.
我见过不少奇形怪状的鸡鸡 你的好多了
Okay.
好吧
Then honesty it is... Okay?
那么是什么事呢
Come on,baby.Go for it.I'm all ears.
说吧 宝贝儿 来吧 我洗耳恭听
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
Oh,God,Stu.
噢 天啊 Stu
Please don't cry.
别哭啊
No.It's not what you think!
不 不是你想的那样
Not what I think?It's not a fucking miracle?
不是我想的那样? 难道这不是个奇迹吗?
Hardly. I'm gonna be a father!
根本不沾边儿 我就要当爸爸了!
No.Stu!Stuart!
不 Stu! Stuart!
You are not letting me tell you what's going on.
你听我把话说完
You mean you're not keeping it?You're gonna get rid of it?
你是说你不打算生下来? 你要去打掉?
No.I'm keeping it.
不 我要生下来
Oh,thank God,thank God.
噢 谢天谢地 谢天谢地
I thought about doing the deed,but I couldn't go through with it.
我是想过打掉 但是狠不下心来
But there is this other thing.
还有一个问题
What? Charlie.
什么 Charlie
Oh,God!I didn't even think of that.
Runkle 噢天啊 我都没想到
Oh,my God,he must be so upset!
天啊 他肯定得气死了
Poor bastard! Well...
可怜的家伙 呃...
It's mother!
是我妈
What am I gonna tell her?
我怎么跟她说呢
I gotta tell her the truth,obviously.
显然得跟她说实话啊
Obviously. Hello,mother?
显然 老妈?
Guess what.
你猜怎么着
I'm gonna be a father.
我要当爸爸了
Talk about the goddamn Christmas miracle!
还真有奇迹这回事呢
Oh,boy.
噢 完了
Fucking kids.
小屁孩儿们
They're just a terrible burden,aren't they?
小孩就是个负担 不是吗
Ever feel like you're losing the war?
有没有觉得很失败?
Um,yeah.I think that I'm in touch with that emotion.
没错 这种感觉挺熟悉的
What the fuck are we supposed to do?
我们他妈的还能怎么办
Hope for the best.
做最好的期望
Plan for the worst and... Set a good example.
做最坏的打算 树立榜样
I don't know...just embrace the fact that we're all a bunch of fucking hypocrites.
还不如接受事实 我们不过是一帮伪君子
True dat.
没错
I still hate you. I know,I know.
我还是恨你 我明白我明白
But I need you right now,
但我现在需要你
because I'm in over my head and I feel like I'm losing my shit.
我脑子里乱得很 事情理不清楚
Honey...Come here.
亲爱的...过来
It's okay.
没事的
Listen.
听我说
What say you to a couple of room service burgers and an $18 hotel movie?
弄几个汉堡到房♥间里吃 再点个18美元的电影怎么样
That sounds pretty fucking awesome.
听起来好极了
Can I come?I'm not talking to you right now.
我能来吗 我还不想跟你说话
Sure.I get it.
没事 我理解
But if I were,I'd probably apologize for my behavior today.
如果我有什么要说的话 就是对今天我的行为道个歉
Well,if you were actually speaking to me and you actually said something like that,
如果你要跟我说的话 而且说你说的那些话
I might even respond by saying that I deserved it.
那么我可能会告诉你 我自找的
And maybe I'd even apologize and say that I was sorry... For everything.
甚至我可能会道歉 为发生的一切
Maybe? Definitely.
可能? 一定
I'll see you upstairs.
楼上见
Yes.I'll be up in a second.
好的 我马上就上来
You know,it's funny.
说来有趣
It doesn't matter how rich,how famous.
不管她们有多出名 有多有钱
They're all just little kids who need their mommies and their daddies.
她们不过是需要爸爸妈妈哄的小孩儿
Here's hoping.
希望如此
And I know I don't really know you that well,
我知道我并不怎么了解你
so...this might be out of line,but I'm gonna say it anyway.
可能有点不合适 但我还是要说
You don't have to. I'm gonna.
不必勉强的 没关系
All right.
好吧
You...are coming dangerously close to the point of no return.
我感觉你正在走上一条不归路
What does that mean?
怎么说
This thing that you got going...
你的这种气质...
It's very romantic and charming and certainly devil-may-care.
非常有魅力 浪漫 而且叛逆
But... It's last call,pal.
但...这不是长久之计 朋友
You should get out while the getting's good.
趁还能回头赶紧改变
What if it's already too late?
要是已经太迟了呢
Well... Could be.I don't know.
可能吧 我也不知道
Certainly doesn't mean that you shouldn't try.
不过这不意味着你不能试试
Meanwhile... Why don't you...
与此同时呢
Keep your grubby fucking paws off my daughter,yeah?
你♥他♥妈♥再也别打我女儿的主意了 行吗
Yes,ma'am.
好的 女士
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表