他也是个三连输家
Well,now you're just name-calling.
你这么说只是发泄怒火罢了
It says here you were arrested for assaulting a,uh,filmmaker named Todd Carr.
记录来看 你因为袭击一个 叫Todd Carr的电影制片人而被逮捕
Uh,shitty filmmaker named Todd Carr.
叫Todd Carr的垃圾电影制片人
Does it say "shitty" there? 'Cause it should.
上面有"垃圾"二字吗? 应该有的
The charges were dropped at Mr. Carr's request.
控告因为Carr先生的要求而撤销了
Shortly thereafter,an altercation with an L.A.P.D. officer.
然后马上跟一个洛杉矶警官发生了争执
Got off light... probation.
从轻处理 只是留案观察
How'd you manage that one?
你是怎么做到的?
Really? He'd just had a vasectomy.
真的? 他刚做了输精管切除术
Point being?
有关系吗?
Cop nightsticked him in the balls...
警♥察♥打到了他的蛋蛋
Big misunderstanding.
误会而已
Oh,yeah. Tell that to my balls.
是吗? 跟我的蛋讲
I still got a touch of the epididymitis.
我现在还有点附睾炎
Whenever it flares up, I got to soak my pouch in four inches of tepid bathwater.
每当它刺痛起来 我就不得不把它泡在四英寸的温水中
Talk about a party.
并且还相当频繁
You know what?
你知道吗?
This is a big fucking waste of my time.
这纯粹是浪费我的时间
Good luck to you,Mr. Moody. Apologize,you idiot.
祝你好运 Moody先生 快道歉 你个白♥痴♥
Okay,look,I'm sorry that I talked about my balls,
好吧 听着 非常抱歉一直在讨论我的蛋蛋
my big,beautiful balls. It was inappropriate.
我那硕大的 漂亮的蛋蛋 确实有点不合时宜
No,I get it. I get it.
好吧 我懂了 我懂了
I get how serious this all is,you know,
我明白了事情的严重性
and I don't want to waste your time. Really?
我也不想浪费你的时间 真的?
Yes. It's just that I trust you to do whatever voodoo
真的 无论你施展什么巫术 我都相信你
it is that you do do for me.
只要你是在帮我
So I'm gonna... I put myself in your hands.
我要… 我把我的命运当在你的手里
I'm putty for you.
任你摆布
I'll tumble for you. I'll do whatever it takes.
我会为你玩杂耍 只要必须 无论什么我都会去做
Start with a shower.
那就先洗个澡吧
You smell like you just walked out of a fisting contest.
你闻起来跟刚打完拳击一样
I'll see you tomorrow morning. Don't be late.
明早再见 别迟了
She's good.
她真还挺行
She totally nailed it.
这比喻说的真贴切
The prodigal son returns.
浪子回头
Doesn't it make you want to pleasure yourself,Runks,just a little bit?
难道没让你产生 稍微自娱自乐一下的冲动吗? Runks
I won't lie. There is slight tumescence.
不骗你 我这里有点起来了
What are we doing here?
我们在这里搞啥呢?
All will be revealed in good time,my friend.
到时你就会知道的 伙计
Meanwhile,I gots to drain the hog.
不过 我要先清空一下欲望
Oh,come on. We all know that thing is thin,bent,and uncircumcised.
得了吧 咱都知道 你那玩意儿又小又弯 还没去过包皮
Don't bullshit me. Jesus Christ.
别给我乱扯 天哪
How many times I got to tell you? I am not uncircumcised.
要我跟你说多少次? 我并非未受割礼
The mohel just left a little too much foreskin.
那个执行人只是留的包皮稍长了点
That's all... a smidge,just a smidge.
就这样 只是一点点而已
So it's like a circ-du-halfway?
那就是"半割礼"吧?
There. You happy?
坐 高兴了吧?
Very much so. Thanks.
非常 谢谢
I'm not going to sleep with you.
我不会跟你上♥床♥的
All right. You're not really my type,anyway.
好吧 反正你也不是我的菜
Really? Yeah,I like 'em older... And handicapped.
真的? 是的 我喜欢更老一点 并且行动困难的
Excuse me. Handi-capable.
口误口误 是会杂耍的
Well,now I'm definitely,for sure,not going to sleep with you.
现在我确定一定以及肯定不会跟你上♥床♥了
Hank. Mia.
Hank Mia
Okay. You win,lady. You're officially creeping me out.
好吧 你赢了 女士 你吓到我了
What... what... what...
什么个情况
Sorry. Professional hazard.
不好意思 职业习惯
What do you do? Hello,hello.
你是干什么的? 哈啰 哈啰
I see you two have already met.
看来你们两个已经认识了
No,she introduced herself to me as Mia and totally bummed me out.
没 她介绍自己是Mia 哥很不爽
Charlie Runkle. I am so pleased to meet you... huge fan.
Charlie Runkle 很高兴认识你 我是你的忠实粉丝
My guy Friday... smooth,real smooth.
我的跟班 马屁拍的真响
Hank Moody,Sasha Bingham.
Hank Moody Sasha Bingham.
Sasha Bingham. All right,what is it you do,Sasha?
Sasha Bingham 你是做什么的 Sasha?
He's a kidder,this one. He's a kidder. He's kidding.
他爱开玩笑 这个只是玩笑而已
Guys. Ladies.
女士们 先生们
She's a fucking movie star,you nudnik. How am I supposed to know that?
他是个电影明星 你个二货 我怎么会知道她?
Well,look,open your eyes. I've been in jail,Charlie.
睁大眼睛看看 我那时在牢里蹲着呢 Charlie
Look. Look. You've been in jail 72 hours,Hank.
你丫就在监狱里蹲了72小时而已 Hank
A lot can happen in a weekend.
一个周末 世界就可能天翻地覆
Come with me. Come with me.
跟我过来 跟我过来
When I was in junior high,I saw Fast Times...
我初中时看过"开放的美国学府"(美国性喜剧)
Fast Times... great fucking movie.
"开放的美国学府" 这电影太他妈的精彩了
Jesus Christ,Runkle. Settle down.
天哪 Runkle 冷静下
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
不好意思 不好意思
Continue,please.
请继续
Thank you,Roger Ebert.
谢谢 Roger Ebert(美国影评人)
So anyway,Phoebe Cates took off her top,
不管怎样 Phoebe Cates在其中脱掉了上衣
and it changed my life which is why I want to take Fucking & Punching
它改变了我的世界观 也是为什么我想拍Fucking & Punching
and give my inner 12-year-old the movie he fucking deserves.
给我12岁的心灵应得的电影
I'm not gonna lie to you. I'm a big fan of gratuitous nudity.
不骗你们 我是"裸行裸素"的忠实拥簇 (注: 影视剧中为了裸而裸的片段)
Forget it. Sasha Bingham is America's sweetheart...
甭想 Sasha Bingham是美国甜心
the girl next door.
邻家女孩
She's not doing any gratuitous nudity.
她不会拍裸体电影的
Nudity? I don't give a fuck about the nudity.
裸体? 我他妈才不在乎裸不裸呢
I have great tits.
我的乳♥头♥很上镜
Great tits.
乳♥头♥很上镜
And if I'm ever gonna show them on screen,now's the time.
它们要是上镜 现在是时候了
Now is the time.
现在是时候了
You know,a lot of actresses say that,and then you get to the... Oh,yeah.
好多女演员都这么说来着 可最后... 哦 耶
Holy shit.
我♥操♥
Oh,sweet lord. There. You happy?
哦 老天爷啊 见着了 高兴了?
I'm having heart palpitations.
我心跳乱了
You know what,Runks? I'm glad I came.
知道么 Runks? 我很高兴我来了
I'm glad you came too. Yeah.
我也很高兴你来了 没错
What I care about is the script, because right now it's a fucking mess.
我现在担心的是剧本 因为现在这版就是坨屎
Agreed. It needs some work.
同意 还需要加工
A lot of work. I mean,the only reason why I'm even considering this
很多加工 我考虑加入 这部戏的唯一理由是
is because of how much I love the book.
我真的很喜欢这本书
Cheers. Not only does the lady have bodacious tatas,
撒花 这姑娘除了有醒目的乳♥头♥
she also has splendiferous taste in literature.
文学品味也不俗
That she does.
是不俗
And considering that you actually wrote the book that I love,
还考虑到就是你写了我爱的书
how about you rewrite the script that I loathe?
你来重写这本我憎恶的剧本怎么样?
No,no,no.
不行不行不行
My adventures in the screen trade have been about as much fun as forced anal,
荧屏之旅于我就像被爆菊一样好玩
not that forced anal can't be fun. You're a fantastic writer,Hank.
我不是说爆菊不好玩 你是个了不起的作家 Hank
You know what? I like where this is going.
知道么? 我很高兴你这么说
I am not immune to kind words, especially when they're so true.
我对好话没免疫力 尤其当它们是真话的时候
Please continue.
请继续
Uh,for what it's worth,Hank,
啊 我插一句 Hank
I wanted you to adapt the book back when I first optioned it,
之前我第一次试镜的时候 还想请你来改编这本书
and I was disappointed when you passed.
你推掉的时候我非常失望
I passed? I did? I... Yeah.
我推掉了? 有吗? 我... 有
No,I don't remember getting that offer.
没有啊 我不记得有过这事
I passed on your behalf.
我代你推掉的
I thought it'd be too weird for you.
我觉得有点怪怪的
And you wonder why my career is in such disrepair.
你还老奇怪为什么 我的事业不能雄起
I never wonder about that.
我从来没觉得奇怪过
Call me a scumbag,but there is a real moment right here.
算我混球吧 不过这儿很有戏
With Sasha's interest and with Hank's face all over the news right now,
我们有Sasha的参与 新闻里都是Hank的照片
we could be at Sundance this time next year.
明年的这时候我们就能去 Sundance参加影展了
Hank,let me handle this.
Hank 让我来
Well,you... Then handle it,motherfucker.
你... 那你来 混球
In process. I'm in process.
正在 我正在
Okay. Ladies and gentlemen,I-I apologize. I've already said too much.
好了 女士们先生们 我道歉先 因为我已经说太多了
I just got out of jail,and I haven't slept,eaten,or...
我刚从牢里放出来 没好好睡过 没好好吃过 没好好...
pardon me,milady... taken a decent crap in days.
不好意思了女士... 好好拉一泡屎
Except this coffee does... does seem to be working.
不过这杯咖啡...好像起作用了
Yes,indeed,it is time to release the kraken.
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表