Runkle!
朗克
Previously on Californication...
《加州靡情》前情提要
Hey, is this Runkle's house?
这是朗克家吗
Who the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥是哪根葱
Stu Beggs. You're the wife?
斯图·贝格斯 你是他老婆吗
Soon to be ex.
马上就是前妻了
Want to know how many women I've slept with?
想知道我睡过多少女人吗
I gotta get it up to 100.
我得冲到100个
Triple digits.
三位数
I met the wife. Soon to be ex.
我见到你老婆了 马上就是前妻了
So you wouldn't mind if I took a crack at her?
那你不介意我跟她搞搞吧
Say what?
你说什么
And you are?
你是...
I'm Ben. Karen.
我是本 我是凯伦
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you too.
我也一样
How's Lenny Kravitz?
和那个兰尼·克拉维兹处得怎样
Excuse me?
你说什么
You've been hanging around with.
你和他不是一直在厮混吗
Um, none of your business.
不关你的事
Abby here is the best there is
艾比对付不公正指控
at defending the unjustly accused.
是律师圈里最有一套的
You really love this shit, huh?
你真是爱挤兑人哪
Sometimes it's even better than sex.
挤兑人有时比做♥爱♥还爽呢
You must not like sex very much.
你肯定不怎么喜欢做♥爱♥
Am I really that scary the morning after?
我早晨有那么吓人吗
Hardly. You're just really penetrating me
难说 你那双漂亮的蓝眼睛
with those pretty blue eyes.
像是要把我看透一样
They're hazel.
是淡褐色的
Are they?
是吗
It's early and you got a bunch of cruddies in there.
现在太早了 这儿刚好有一坨眼屎
Thank you.
谢谢
Yes, no. Oh, that's right, hazel they are.
真的呢 是淡褐色
Still pretty, though.
不过还是很漂亮
Well, I suppose one good penetration does deserve another.
我想 既然看透了你 该干些别的了
Ooh, I like where you're going with this.
我喜欢你这想法
I love me some morning sex.
我喜欢早晨做♥爱♥
Daylight, smelly pits, bad breath.
日光 有异味的阴穴 还有口臭
Bring it. Let's do this.
来吧 我们做吧
I need to recuse myself.
我应该要自觉回避的
Recuse me?
回避我吗
I'm being serious.
我是认真的
Well, the bathroom is that-a-way.
浴室还挺远的
We had sex, Hank.
我们上过床了 汉克
Don't do that.
别这么说
Don't... don't reduce it.
别这么世俗
That was not sex.
这不仅仅是做♥爱♥
That was naked poetry. Oh, okay.
这是坦诚相见的诗情 好吧
I haven't been fucked like that
自从不做神父侍者之后
since I was an altar boy.
我就没那么神圣过了
Really? Are you finished? No, I'm not finished.
是吗 你说完没 还没有
I'm just getting started, counselor.
我这才开始 律师小姐
You're not listening. No, I'm not,
你没认真听我说 我没听
because I'm too busy reading your braille.
因为我忙着读你没说出口的话
I'm a lip-reader,
我会读唇语
and I can also read upside down,
下边的唇语我也会读
and you know what it says?
知道我读到了什么吗
"Shut up and fuck me."
"闭嘴 快来干我"
We had sex. You made me come.
我们做♥爱♥了 你让我高♥潮♥了
Don't sell yourself short.
不要贬低你自己
I invited you to come.
是我邀请你来的
You did all the rest.
接下来都是你在主导
And now we have a serious conflict.
现在我们有很大的分歧
I'm not the greatest of legal minds,
我不懂那些深奥的法律思想
but, last night, when we made the beast with two backs,
但是昨晚 当我们水乳♥交♥融时
I don't believe that you were technically my attorney.
我可不觉得你是我的辩护律师
Yeah, yes, and that logic was perfectly,
对 这个逻辑 对昨晚来说
perfectly sound last night.
完美得无懈可击
This morning, not so much.
但今早 就不完美了
Last night, this morning, what's the diff, really?
昨晚 今早 有什么区别
What's it all about anyway?
到底有什么问题
It's your choice, Hank.
你的选择 汉克
What do you want me to do?
你希望我怎么做
Fuck you or defend you?
和你做♥爱♥还是为你辩护
Oh, shit.
妈的
There's a really good lawyer joke in there somewhere,
可能这是个非常帮的律师笑话
but there's not enough blood in my brain
不过我现在脑供血不足
to figure it our right now.
反应不过来
Okay, I'm introducing you to a new attorney.
我会给你介绍一位新的律师
No, I like my old one.
不要 我喜欢这一个
And she likes you too.
她也喜欢你
A little too much maybe.
可能喜欢得有些过头了
How much are we talking?
怎么个过头法
Read my braille.
读我的"唇"语
That speaks volumes.
很有深意
So...What's it gonna be?
然后呢
Oh, you're recused.
你已经回避了
Hello?
有人吗
Hello!
有人吗
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
What are you doing?
你来干嘛
Well, your door was ajar.
你的门虚掩着
I just wanted to make sure you hadn't been violated.
我想进来确保你没被强♥奸♥
Oh. So what are you, Robin Hood of rapists now?
你是哪位 专抓强♥奸♥犯的正义使者吗
Oh, good one.
好称呼
And I just wanted to say hello.
我只是来问个好
Hello and good-bye!
你好 再见
I have some time to kill. I have an appointment.
我要消磨些时间 我等会有约会
I brought you some coffee.
给你买♥♥了咖啡
How do you take it now? Black?
你现在喝什么口味 黑咖啡吗
Thanks, brother. Oh, fuck.
谢谢 哥们 我♥操♥
Cheers.
干杯
So, what, you guys are doing it now?
那么 你们两个现在要做♥爱♥了吗
Shut up. It's none of your business.
闭嘴 不关你的事
It is my business.
当然关我的事
That was my vagina for a very, very long time.
你的阴♥道♥归我已经很久了
I have squatter's rights on that.
我有产权的
Ben brought me a painting,
本送了我一幅画
and he was hanging it up for me in the bedroom, okay?
他在帮我把它挂在卧室里 满意了吗
Oh, that is smooth, Ben.
谎话说的很顺哪 本
Real smooth.
非常顺
What was the occasion?
你们在干什么
Doing it?
做♥爱♥吗
Ben is an artist, Hank.
本是位画家 汉克
Oh, fuck, aren't we all?
我♥操♥ 我们不都是吗
Actually, I am an artist by profession.
事实上 我是一名职业画家
It says so on my tax return.
不信可以看我的纳税申报单
Well, sometimes in the bathroom,
有时候在卫生间里
I will draw on the wall with my own poo.
我会用自己的便便在墙上画画
Doesn't make me a fucking artist, does it?
我是不是也他妈的是个画家
No. Poocasso.
不 屎加索
It makes you a grown man
这只能说明你是一个
who likes to play with his excrement.
喜欢玩自己的屎的老男人
Exactly, Karen. Exactly.
确实如此 凯伦
I design album covers.
我设计专辑封面
Wow, that is butt-fucking awesome, Ben.
您这笑料真是太他妈精彩了 本
You are very hard to hate.
真是想讨厌你都难
Hey, guess what.
你猜怎么着
I did it last night too... with a woman.
我昨晚也做了 和一个女人做的
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表