but I can't endorse in you youngsters.
但我觉得你们不该这样
How about some, uh... Ooh, American Idol?
那《美国偶像》怎么样
Dad... What?
老爸 怎么了
Do we look like the kind of girls who are into American Idol?
我们看起来像是上《美国偶像》的女生吗
No, not so much.
不 不太像
Actually, you look like girls who would hurt girls
其实 你们更像会欺负参加
who are into American Idol.
《美国偶像》的女生的女生
Aww, he gets us.
他说对了
Actually, we were just gonna hang out and write a song.
其实我们就打算闲聊下 写首歌♥
Wow. That sounds totally cool.
听起来很帅啊
Can I watch? No.
我能看看吗 不能
Yeah, that's not cool.
没错 那不行
You can't write in front of an audience.
有人看着的时候写不了歌♥
We'll play it for you when we're done.
等我们完工了 可以表演给你看
Excellent. That's a deal.
太好了 那说定了
This is not my best batch.
这不能反映我的最佳水平
Yeah, it kind of tastes like ass.
是啊 尝着像屁♥股♥
Not the good kind either.
还不是好屁♥股♥
Come on. Let's go.
快 我们走
And that, my friends, is the real reason "Midnight Cowboy"
那才是《午夜牛郎》被定为X级电影的
was given an "X" rating.
真正原因 我的朋友们
Fascinating stuff, Stu.
很有意思 斯图
You should really write a book.
你真该写本书
I could sell that shit in a heartbeat.
我保证立刻就能帮你卖♥♥出去
No, no. Enough about me.
不 不 我的事说得够多了
I believe my dear Marcy has something she would like to share.
我相信我亲爱的玛茜也有事要分享
Oh, no. Tell 'em the one about Marisa Tomei
不 给他们讲那件玛丽莎·托梅的事
and what she really did to get that Oscar.
她到底是怎么得到奥斯卡奖的
No, no, no, no, no. Enough about the past.
不用了 不用了 别说过去的事了
Let's talk about the future.
我们谈谈未来吧
This is a night to celebrate beginnings.
今晚 我们要庆祝崭新的开始
Don't you think, Marcy?
你不这么觉得吗 玛茜
Beginnings?
新的开始
Would anybody like more wine?
有人想要红酒吗
No, no. No.
不要了 不用
Okay.
好吧
Life is a fucked up thing.
生活就是一团糟
Shit happens.
烂事总会发生
One day you're up and another you're down.
三十年河东 三十年河西
Marcy? Marcy? What?
玛茜 玛茜 怎么了
The wine. What?
红酒 什么
Wine. Hmm?
酒 什么
The baby! Jesus!
孩子啊 老天
What are you looking at?
你看什么
Apparently, I'm looking at a pregnant woman.
我当然是在看怀孕的女人
I'm so sorry, Marcy.
非常抱歉 玛茜
No, it's fine. Okay, so now you know.
没关系 好了 现在你们都知道了
Stu done knocked me up.
斯图把我肚子搞大了
I am indeed with child.
老娘这回真有了
Shout it from the rooftops.
你们到处宣传去吧
Are you keeping it?
你们打算留下孩子吗
What the fuck kind of question is that?
这算什么破问题
What?
什么
Of course we're keeping it.
我们当然要留下这个孩子
The Beggs' name will live on thanks
多亏了玛茜争气的肚子
to the welcoming confines of Marcy's blessed womb.
我们贝格斯家总算有后了
How is this even possible?
这怎么可能
Charlie, we wanted to let you know
查理 我们想在别人通知你之前
before you found out somewhere else.
先告诉你
It just seemed like the right thing to do.
我们觉得应该这么做
Well, that was quick.
那可真快啊
Who knew you were such a fertile myrtle, Marce?
没看出来你还能生 玛茜
You don't seem exactly happy for us, Charlie.
看起来你不怎么为我们高兴啊 查理
Me? I'm ecstatic.
我简直欣喜若狂啊
Why shouldn't I be happy that my ex-wife
我前妻和她才好上六周的新欢
and her new boyfriend of six weeks are expecting a child?
就要有孩子了 我为什么不高兴
Mazel-fucking-tov. Really.
好得不能再好了 真的
Hey, Becca, will you get that?
贝卡 你去接一下
Becca?
贝卡
Hello?
喂
Becca? Becca?
贝卡 贝卡
Becca.
贝卡
You okay, Pearl?
你没事吧 珀尔
Pearl!
珀尔
Pearl.
珀尔
You okay? Baby.
你没事吧 宝贝
You're okay? You sure?
你确定没事吗
What the fuck happened?
到底怎么回事
They took my keys and snuck out.
她们偷了我的钥匙 溜出去了
I thought you were keeping an eye on them.
我以为你会看着她们的
I dozed.
我不小心打了个瞌睡
Which has nothing to do with the booze on your breath, right?
所以说这一切和你的满口酒气无关 是吧
Well, I detect a faint hint of cock on your breath,
我能从你的口气里闻到一股淡淡的鸡♥巴♥味
but I'm not giving you a hard time about it, am I?
不过我可抓住不放是不是
It was our fault, okay? It was our fault.
是我们的错 都是我们的错
We would have tried the same thing if my mom was there.
就算我妈在场 我们也会这么干
It's true. They would have.
没错 她们确实会
You defending him now too?
你现在也帮着他说话了吗
I'm not defending anyone.
我没帮谁
I'm just glad they're alive.
我只是庆幸她们都还活着
Let's go, Pearl.
我们走 珀尔
We're gonna go home.
我们回家
Hey, at least I don't have to worry about
至少不用再担心
fixing that headlight anymore.
车前灯老修不好的事了
Did I do something wrong?
我做错什么了吗
Okay.
好吧
You still have feelings for her, don't you?
你还爱着她 是吧
That's what you're mad about?
你就是在生这事的气吗
I saw the way you looked at her
我看到你得知她怀孕的那刻
when you found out she was pregnant.
看着她眼神了
Look? There was no look. I was...
眼神 没什么眼神 我...
I was taken aback, that's all.
我很惊讶 仅此而已
I can't fuck a man who's in love with another, Charlie.
我不能上一个心里有别人的男人 查理
I can't do it.
我做不到
I won't do it.
也不想这么做
Peggy, Marcy and I have a long, complicated history together.
佩吉 玛茜和我有一段漫长复杂的感情史
I can't just turn off my emotions
我不可能像按个开关一样
like flipping a switch.
把往事全都忘记
Do you want a child, Charlie?
你想要个孩子吗 查理
Is that what this is about? No!
那才是你的目的吗 不是
Maybe. I... I don't know.
也许吧 我不知道
You disgust me right now, Charlie.
你真让我恶心 查理
Are you barren?
你不能生吗
I most certainly am not.
我当然不是
Look, Peggy...
好了 佩吉
I don't know what's gonna be with you and me,
我不知道我俩的未来会如何
but Marcy will always have a place in my heart.
但玛茜始终会在我心里占一席之地
If you can't deal with that,
要是你接受不了
then I don't know if this thing between us can work out.
那我不认为我们之间还能有什么发展
Oh, Charlie! Oh, Char... Charlie!
查理 查理
Jesus Christ! Oh, Charlie, I'm sorry.
我的老天爷 查理 对不起
I didn't mean to, really.
我真不是故意的
I didn't mean to. I'm so sorry.
我不是故意的 真对不起
What the fuck, Peggy?
你搞什么 佩吉
I know what will make it better.
我知道要怎么弥补
Let me make it nice.
我来让你好受些
You let Peggy make the pain go bye-bye.
让佩吉帮你告别疼痛吧
Oh, God.
好爽
Oh, God.
老天 太爽了
Oh, God.
好爽
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表