Well,I know. So you better be careful.
我知道 那你要小心点了
Especially you,Jackamo.
尤其是你 笨蛋
You can never handle your weed.
你从来都把持不住自己
I feel like I'm wearing a very warm toupee right now.
我觉得我现在正戴着一顶 十分温暖的假发
And I feel a tingling in my underpants.
还觉得我裤裆里有点酥麻
That'd be me,Bogart. Come on.
那是我在弄 鲍嘉兄 给我吧 (说他像<北非谍影>男主角一样)
You see that? Becca was right.
知道吗? Becca说得对
We're good together.We were good together. We still are.God damn it.
我们曾经是开心的一对 确实是 但我们现在仍然是 真要命
Well,if she's right,then how did we end up here?
要是她说得对 那我们怎么落到今天这样的?
I mean,hi,my name's Karen.
我意思是 嗨 我叫Karen
Hi,Karen. Hello,Karen.
嗨 Karen 你好 Karen
The love of my life and the father of my child is...
我一生的挚爱以及我孩子的父亲是...
is a convicted child molester.
是个被判亵童的人
my God. Hello!
我的天啊 有没有搞错!
And you're the crazy bitch who stayed with him all of these years.
你可是那个 跟了他那么多年的疯婆娘哦
I know!
我知道!
my God.Seriously. What is wrong with me?
神啊 我说真的 我怎么了?
No,babe,you're like one of those freaky cunts who marries the serial killers on death row.
不 宝贝 你就和那些嫁给了连环杀手 的疯女人的情况一样
Jesus Christ,Marcy,I'm right here!
上帝啊 Marcy 我还在这儿呢!
Sorry,but... And what about you?
抱歉 但是... 那你呢?
You're having an outofwedlock baby with Stu Beggs. Church.
你跟Stu Beggs有了个私生子 可不是嘛
I'm just glad it's not Rick Springfield's baby.
真高兴那不是Rick Springfield的种
Okay,cock-snot,what about you?
好啦 那你呢?
You're out there sticking your micro-phallus into some seriously damaged pussy.
你不也把你的小小二弟 插到那些严重扭曲的小妹妹里
Church. I met one of those this morning.
是呀 我今早还碰到一个
Come on. Charlie.
得了吧 Charlie
She seemed like she was out of her fucking gourd.
她当时似乎有点疯狂
Peggy.She blows my mind. Sexually.
Peggy 她让我很震惊 在床事方面
She has no boundaries. You need boundaries.
她完全没底线 人人都需要有底线
Sometimes you just need someone to say "No,let's not do that because that is fucking sick. "
有时候 你就是需要有个人对你说 "不行 这太变♥态♥了 我们不要这样"
Otherwise,we'd all be running around with shit,piss,
否则 我们就每天屎尿血满身
and blood all over our damn selves and shoving vibrators up our asses all day.
成天往屁♥眼♥里插震动棒什么的
Wait a minute.
稍等片刻
Hank,I'm gonna miss you.
Hank 我会想你的
Marce,why'd you have to do that?
Marce 何必这么费心?
We were having such a good time.
我们曾经多快乐啊
I know. But I love you and I don't want you to be in trouble.
我知道 但我爱你 我不希望你有麻烦
I want things to go back to the way they were.
我希望一切恢复如常
The way we were.
像过去那样
No more tears.I'm a big boy. I did the crime,I can do the time.
别哭啊 我是个大人了 我犯了错 我就要去面对
But you didn't. You got fucked.
但你没做过 你是被坑的
I fucked myself a long,long time ago.
我很久很久以前就把自己坑了
Someone's feeling sorry for himself.
有人开始自责了
You know what that means?
知道这代表了什么吗?
You know what we got to do.
知道我们该做什么吗
Pile up. Come on.
叠罗汉 来呀
we're doing that?
真要叠?
Ticklish.
我怕痒
Spread your pussy.
妹妹张大
Watch the baby.
当心宝宝
You must be really baked.
你一定是很嗨了
Why do you say that?
何出此言?
'Cause you're dancing with me.
因为你在跟我跳舞
A convicted felon.
跟一个重犯
Well,it must be true what they say: There's someone for everyone.
看来他们说的是对的 每个人都有属于自己的另一半
Well,thank you for today.
今天谢谢你
Short of making sweet love to me,that was the nicest thing you could've done for me.
除了跟我上♥床♥以外 那是你为我做的最好的事
You're welcome. It was fun.
不客气 那样很开心
I mean,it's nice to escape reality once in a while,right?
偶尔逃离一下现实挺不错 是吧?
Yeah.I almost escaped today. I was driving.
嗯 我今天差点跑路了 我一边开车
I just thought about driving off.
一边就想这样开着车逃走
I know.
我知道
How?
怎么知道的?
Because you had that look in your eye.Fight or flight. You're right.
你的眼神出♥卖♥♥♥了你 要么抗争要么逃 你是对的
I know everything there is to know about you.
读懂那些就是要读懂你
Lucky you. I am lucky.
你真幸运 确实如此
I'm lucky to have known you.
我幸运地认识了你
I'm lucky to have loved you.
很幸运地爱上了你
But I feel it's finally... it's finally over.
但我觉得一切终于... 终于结束了
Which is... is kind of a relief.
这样... 算是一种解脱吧
Over.
结束
You don't want me,Hank.
你不需要我 Hank
Well,that's not true.
这可不是真的
Isn't it?
是吗?
Becca was right.
Becca说得对
We were good together. We were happy.
我们曾经是幸福的一对 我们曾经很快乐
I thought we were a fucking fairytale.
我以为我们是天生一对
But if you're careless with something for long enough,you know,it breaks.
但你忽视一个东西久了 它就会碎了
And that's how I feel. Broken.
那正是我的感受 心碎
Completely and utterly broken.
完完全全地心碎了
From the second that you told me about Mia till now,
从你跟我说Mia的事那刻起
it's...it's been a bad dream,you know?
那... 那就是一场噩梦 你知道吗?
I've been sleepwalking through my life.
我在梦里回顾了我的一生
And I can't do that anymore. I can't live like that.
我现在再也受不了了 我没办法这样生活
I understand.
我明白
I'll go.
我会离开
I didn't say I wanted you to go.
我没说要你离开
Karen,I don't get it. What do you want from me?
Karen 我不明白 你想要我做什么?
Something you can't give me. Something you've never been able to give me.
我要的你给不了 你永远没办法给我
Something to look forward to.
一个可以期盼的东西
I'm sorry.
对不起
Don't be.It's not your fault. It's mine.It's always been mine.
别这样 不是你的错 是我的错 一直都是我错了
That's not true. Don't say that.
不是的 别这么说
If you were gonna have sex with someone
如果你要跟别人上♥床♥
and you knew that it would be the absolute last time,what do you think it would be like?
而且你知道这会是真正的最后一次 你觉得这会是怎样的?
I think it would be incredibly sad.
我猜一定会非常悲伤
Yeah,so do I.
是呀 我也这么想
Make me sad.
让我悲伤吧
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表