You're the wife?
你是他老婆
Soon to be ex.
就要离婚了
Interesting.
有意思
What's so interesting about it?
有什么有意思的
So where is he?
他到底去哪儿了
I left word with him,like,a dozen times,
我给他留了无数条留言
and the shiny fuck is not returning my calls.
这个光头杂种就是不回我电♥话♥
I don't know where the fuck he is.
我不知道他死哪儿去
Lunch with a client probably.
说不定在跟客户吃午饭
Moody? How'd you guess?
Moody? 你怎么知道
Well,as far as I know,Runkle only has one client.
就我所知 Runkle就一个客户
You're way too hot for him,by the way.
顺便一提 他完全配不上你
Thanks. I always thought so.
谢谢 我一向这么认为
Didn't stop him from waving his thin,
不过就这样都没法阻止他
bent wang at anything that bleeds,though.
把他那小鸡♥巴♥到处乱插
Well,you know what they say.
不是有句话吗
No matter how gorgeous the gal,there's always...
再漂亮的女人背后
some fella that's tired of banging her.
都有个操她操得想吐的男人
Well,you know what I say.
我还有句话说呢
No matter how bald the fella,there's always some gal
再秃的男人背后
who's tired of dealing with his erectile dysfunction.
都有个让他的阳痿整恶心的女人
You want to grab a drink sometime?
改天一块儿去喝点东西吧
With you?
和你?
Yes.
是啊
Who else is asking?
还有别人邀请你吗
I don't know,Stu.
说不好啊 Stu
Life is mucho complicado right now,Stu.
最近日子特别烦啊 Stu
I'm kind of in the final death throes of a marriage
我的婚姻马上就要完蛋了
and the last days of Escrow,and...
协议还有几天就生效了 再说...
And what? What?
再说什么
And you remind me of Charlie,physically. I'm just saying.
再说你让我想起了Charlie 我就这么一说 就外观上...
God!
天啊
Do I have anything left? I mean,I'm checking.
我还剩下什么不 我检查一下 你可把我涮得不轻啊...
No,you're like his fucking doppelganger,Stu.
不是那个意思 只是你长得 跟他几乎一模一样 Stu
You're all bald and pearshaped and shit.
你们俩都是光头 而且都是圆脑袋什么的
It's really kind of creeping me out.
我真的觉得挺震惊的
You know,Marcy,that all may be true,
Marcy 虽然你说得没错
but I'm also rich as fuck and hung like a moose.
但我还很有钱 也有个大鸡♥巴♥
Okay. Yeah.
很好 没错
Come on. Let's pay up.
快点 给钱吧
Don't listen and not pay,come on. Don't be cheap.
别在那儿光听不掏钱 别那么吝啬
Let's... There we go.
给...好样的
Sounded great,honey.
宝贝 弹得真棒
What you saving up for?
你存上钱准备干什么
A place of my own.
弄个自己的窝
cool. Where?
这么牛 要去哪儿呀
The Valley. dear.
山谷 (洛杉矶 圣费尔南多) 是吗
Why?
为什么选那儿?
Cheap rent.
房♥租便宜
Got ya.
好吧
But you know what,I bet your mom
你知道么 我敢打赌
would be happy to keep a roof over your head
你的妈妈会很乐意为你提供个栖身之处的
and maybe even give you three squares a day.
甚至还有一日三餐
And then you can save your money
那你就可以存下钱
and spend it on cool stuff,
买♥♥些很酷的玩意儿了
like booze and smokes.
比如烟酒啦
Yeah,I don't laugh as easily as I used to.
好吧 我不像以前那么容易逗乐了
Don't I know it.
别说我不知道
Guess things aren't as funny as they used to be.
也许是很多事情都不如从前有趣了
We're gonna have to work on that,sweetheart.
我们必须要面对这个问题的 甜心
Is everything okay?
你还好吗?
Is there anything you want to talk about?
有什么想谈一谈的吗?
I know I must have given you a pretty big scare,honey.
我知道我吓得你不轻 宝贝儿
Honey?
宝贝儿?
Nope,I'm good. Better get back at it.
不 我很好 能继续弹吉他会更好
Plenty of day left.
还要好多天才能攒够钱呢
Okay,well,you mind if I just sit here
好吧 你介不介意我坐在这里看看
and watch and listen and be your groupie?
听听歌♥ 当你的粉丝?
I'd prefer you didn't. It makes me freeze up.
我倾向于你别这样 这会让我很僵硬
Gotta stay loose.
我需要保持轻松的状态
That's cool. Well,you...
好吧 那你就...
you stay loose,little lady.
继续轻松地演奏 年轻女士
I know,I know,Stu.
我知道 我知道 Stu
I'm sorry. I've been dodging you.
我很抱歉之前一直躲着你
You know this. But I've now spoken to Hank.
你知道的 但是我现在正和Hank谈着
It's okay. Runkle,Runkle,relax. Have a drink.
没事的 Runkle Runkle 放松点 喝一杯
Throw some peanuts down your gob.
往嘴里扔点儿花生吧
Love me some peanuts. You're in a good mood today.
我最喜欢花生了 你今天心情不错啊
I thought you were gonna ream me a new asshole.
我以为你会给我挖个新屁♥眼♥出来
I was.
我想过的
I went by your house today. You did?
今天我路过了你家 真的?
Jesus!
天哪!
I met the wife. Yeah,soon to be ex.
遇见了你的妻子 是呀 不久就是前妻了
That's what she said.
她是这么说的
She loves to say that.
她喜欢那么说
She's a saucy little minx,that one.
她是个风♥骚♥又轻佻的小女人
That's one way to put it.
确实是这样的
So you guys are done?
那你们俩结束了?
Pretty much. pretty much? Pretty much?
差不多 差不多? 差不多?
No,we're... we're... We're done.
是啊 我们...我们...结束了
Kaput. Splitsville.
完蛋了 也分居了
So you wouldn't mind if I took a crack at her?
那你就不会介意我试试勾搭她了吧?
Say what?
什么?
If I asked her out?
如果我约她出去?
Well...
嗯...
In theory,no.
理论上来说 不介意
But it might complicate our working relationship.
但这会让我们之间的工作关系复杂化
I don't see why it has to.
我看也未必
Hi,sorry I'm late.
嗨 不好意思迟到了
Charlie Runkle,Heather Tracy.
Charlie Runkle Heather Tracy
Heather heads up development for my company,
Heather负责我公♥司♥的发展部
and I figured you two guys should meet.
我觉得你们俩应该见一见
So nice to meet you,Charlie. You're a legend.
很高兴见到你 Charlie 你是个传奇人物
Excuse me for a second. Right on.
抱歉等我一下 没问题
She is a sure thing. D.T.F.
她绝对是 D.T.F.
D.T.what?
D.T.什么?
She's a goodtimer. Down to fuck.
包你爽
I figured I owed you one.
我觉得我欠你的
If I was gonna make a pass at your ex,
如果我要去勾引你的前妻
and you were going to be kind enough not to cockblock me,
而你能好心地不来打断我们
then it's only right I offer up something in return.
那么我回报你是应该的
Here she comes. Hey,don't fuck it up.
她来了 嘿 别搞砸了
So where were we?
我们说到哪了?
D.T.F.
D.T.F.
I like a nice beet?
我喜欢好吃的甜菜?
It's like nature's treat,isn't it?
就像是大自然的礼物 不是吗?
Sure beats that hospital food. Shit,that was bad.
肯定是完胜医院的食物 烂的像屎
I'd rather tongue a sweaty bunghole than
我宁愿去舔汗湿的屁♥眼♥也不想
forcefeed another forkful of that pap down my gullet.
再吃哪怕一叉子的流质食物
Shouldn't she be home by now?
她是不是该到家了?
Can we go look for her,please? Now,can we?
我们去找她吧 好吗? 马上 好吗?
Please? Okay.
拜托? 好的
Thank you.
谢谢你
We got a guitar player.
一个吉他手
Run!
快跑!
Stop!
站住!
Here,let me help you up. Give it back.
来 我扶你起来 还给我
Give it.
还给我
settle down there,Tyson.
冷静点 拳王
Here,take your fucking money back.
来 把你的倒霉钱拿回去
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表