It's about a guy trying to keep it together
而是在讲一个家伙 一边崩溃着
while falling apart.
一边试图振作
It's about life, love, sex,
是关于生命 爱 性
and the ever-lurking presence of the grim fucking reaper.
以及一直潜藏的冷酷的死神
It's about men...
关于人类
Husbands, wives...
丈夫们 媳妇们
Daughters, and fathers.
女儿们 还有父亲们
It's Cassavetes meets Judy Blume!
是卡萨维兹[电影导演]和朱蒂·布鲁姆[作家]的碰撞
It's about the motherfucking dark side.
以及一切黑暗面
You and the motherfucking dark side.
你和你的一切阴暗面
Come here.
过来
Come on.
来嘛
Come here, pussy fart.
过来 笨蛋
Get in on this.
来我的怀抱
Some got to win, and some got to lose there, yep.
有赢就有输 一点没错
If the bull don't kill him, the clowns will.
如果大个没干掉他 小丑会的
What's all this, then, Stu?
你这是干什么 斯图?
I'm making my move.
我在主动出击
Seriously? This is it.
你确定? 没错
That's your move,
这就是你的行动
the old "Fake yawn, surreptitious grope" combo?
老套的"假装打个哈气 偷偷行动"的套路?
It's a classic. It's a clam, Stu.
这绝对经典 就是个混♥蛋♥ 斯图
The next thing I know,
我猜下一步就是
you're gonna be sticking your dick
你会把你的小♥弟♥弟♥
up through the bottom of that tub of popcorn,
穿过爆米花桶的底部
diner style.
像餐厅里那种
Would that have worked?
管用么?
Wouldn't you like to know, Stu?
你不想知道吗 斯图
Actually, I would.
事实上 我想
I have to be honest with you, Marcy.
我必须承认 玛茜
I suck with women.
我对女人不怎么样
Ask my first three wives.
你可以问我的三个前妻
But I like you,
但是我喜欢你
and, um, thanks for hanging out.
还有 谢谢你肯赏脸
And it's been a wonderful day.
今天特别美好
Aw, sweet.
真动情
Oh, okay.
哦 好吧
You're mean.
你太卑鄙了
Why do you say that?
为什么这么说?
You fire me in the morning, then you strut your stuff
早上你抛弃了我 然后晚上你就
in my neck of the woods in the evening...
跑来大肆炫耀
Cruel and unusual, counselor.
残忍♥而异乎寻常 律师
Life goes on, Hank.
生活仍在继续 汉克
So it does.
的确
I'm sorry, by the way.
还有 我很抱歉
For what?
为什么?
I know I can be a world-class stone in your shoe.
我是你鞋里最大的沙子 碍你的事儿了
I make life pretty fucking impossible for those around me.
我把我身边的人的生活都搞得糟透了
It's an issue. I'm working on it, whatever.
这是个问题 不管怎样我在努力改善
Tomorrow's another day.
明天又是新的一天
Have fun on your "Date."
祝你约会愉快
Who says I'm on a date?
谁说我有约会
Maybe I came here to see you.
就不许我来看看你
Really? Why?
真的吗 为什么
Maybe I was a little rash this morning.
或许今天早上我太着急
I-I get it. I bring it out in people...
我明白 我就经常这样
rashes and whatnot.
说话不经脑子
Are you saying what I think you're saying?
你的意思跟我想的一样吗
Depends what you think I'm saying.
看你怎么理解我的话了
That you're my lawyer again.
你是说你还是我的律师
Maybe.
有可能
Tomorrow's another day.
明天是新的一天
Tomorrow?
明天
Yeah, there's not a lot of legal work
今晚我可做不了
I can do for you tonight.
多少法律工作
Right, so... so... so technically,
对 所以 严格来讲
you're not my lawyer right now?
你现在不是我的律师
Technically, uh, no, I'm not.
严格来讲 我不是
Right now I'm just a girl in a bar.
现在我只是酒吧里的一个妞
Hmm, that's funny,
嗯 有趣
'cause right now I'm just a guy in a bar.
因为现在我也只是酒吧里的一个小伙
That is funny.
真有趣
Well, it's nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Hank Moody.
汉克·穆迪
Abby. Abby?
艾比 艾比吗
Mmhmm. Abby.
嗯 艾比
Well, nice to meet you.
好吧 很高兴认识你
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表