I feel like I'm under a wet, warm blanket.
感觉像裹着一条湿湿暖暖的毯子
That does not sound very appealing.
听起来不怎么吸引人
You should stay and have a drink with us.
坐下来和我们喝几杯吧
You should. Long time no see, Hank Moody.
就是的 好久不见 汉克·穆迪
Hi, Sasha Bingham. How are you?
萨沙·宾汉姆 你好吗
Oh, fuck.
该死
Missed you.
人家好想你
A-ha, I knew it!
我就知道
Have you met my attorney?
你们见过我的律师了吗
Hi.
你好
Here we go.
开始吧
Not so bad.
还不错
I need to get in there, Charlie!
我要用卫生间 查理
Wait! Wait! Don't go! Don't go!
等等 等等 别走 别走
What the fuck, Charlie?
怎么回事 查理
This is why I don't like to come here.
这就是为什么我不愿意来你这儿
I don't blame you. It's disgusting.
不怪你 的确够恶心的
I hurt myself!
我伤到自己了
What, you get shampoo in your pee hole again?
怎么 你又把浴液弄进鸡鸡里了吗
No. I cut myself...
不是 我剪到自己的肉了
man-scaping.
在修剪阴毛时
Of course you did.
你真有才
We gotta go. Wait, you gotta look!
我们该走了 等等 你得帮我看看
I don't gotta do anything,
我没义务帮你做任何事
especially when it's disgusting.
更别提这么恶心的事
Karen, please. Please!
凯伦 拜托 求你了
It would pretty much have to be
除非你架把菜刀
a life or death situation, Charlie.
在我脖子上 查理
You'd never recover, trust me.
你好不了了 相信我
Ladies, please! I need to know if this is
女士们 拜托 我得知道
an emergency room situation.
我是不是该去看急诊
He's bleeding on the floor.
他的血滴到地板上了
Jesus fucking Christ, Charlie, we're in escrow,
老天爷啊 查理 这房♥子现在被托管
and you're bleeding all over my fucking floor?
而你却流了我满地板的血
Your fucking floor? This is my fucking floor too,
你的地板 这也是我的地板
and I'll bleed on it if I want to!
我想流多少就流多少
Holy Jesus, woman, I'm in dire straits here!
神啊 姐姐们 我都性命攸关了
I'm... I'm gonna go. Okay. Yes.
我 我先撤了 行 好吧
Because then I'll have to catch up with you.
那我一会儿再找你
All right, let's take a look
好 我来帮你看看
at what we're dealing with here.
这下面是什么情况
Okay?
行了吧
Holy Christ, Charlie, you took it all off! Why?
天哪 查理 你全剪掉了 为什么
I thought it would make me look big...
我以为这样看起来大
er.
更大
Like Johnny Wadd.
像强尼·沃德那样
Yeah, well, it kind of makes you look like
你这样看起来像
Johnny-all-potatoes and no meat.
有蛋无鸟的强尼
Come on.
快点
Let's go put on some fucking clothes.
去穿上衣服
I'll drop you off at the E.R., ya dumb fuck.
我载你去急诊室 你个二♥逼♥
You should probably stay far away
你现在应该
from the Mias and the Sashas of the world right now.
离米亚和萨沙那样的女孩远点
I just ran into them. They ran into me.
我只是刚好碰上她们 她们黏上我的
It was not planned. It was kismet.
不是约好的 只是巧合
You just run into a lot of things, don't you?
好多女孩都被你刚好碰上 是吧
Yes, I do. That much is true.
是的 那倒是真的
But enough about me.
不说我了
I'd like to learn about you, counselor.
我想听听你的故事 律师小姐
Okay, you'll get a kick out of this.
好吧 你会感兴趣的
I wrote a novel once.
我写过一本小说
That's a shame. What was it about?
真可惜 关于什么的
What's every shitty first novel about?
所有蹩脚的处♥女♥作不都一样吗
Nothing and everything.
无所不谈 毫无亮点
Mine concerned itself with the exploits
我的小说写了一个
of a smart girl in the big city,
生活在大都市的聪明女孩
looking for Mr. Right,
在寻找真命天子的同时
fucking a lot of Mr. Right Nows.
睡着一个又一个路人甲
All the while putting a ton of bad shit up her nose.
沉迷于各种劣质毒品
I'd read that book, sister.
我真想看看那本书 姐们
Fuck, I wrote that book, like, four times
妈的 我写过那种书 有四本
before I actually ever published anything.
在我开始出书之前
That's just my metier.
那是我擅长的领域
Well, your metier was my epic failure.
你擅长的却是我惨痛的失败
I showed it to my boyfriend at the time... A writer.
我把小说拿给我当时的男友看 他是个作家
Interesting.
有意思
You like writers. Not anymore.
你喜欢作家啊 现在不了
You do. He crapped all over it.
你喜欢 我的书被他骂得体无完肤
Fucking cunt. Hardly.
混♥蛋♥东西 不是的
I shredded the novel, broke up with the boyfriend,
我把小说撕了 和他分手
and applied to Law School.
然后申请了法学院
In that order. Happily ever after.
就这样 我的故事圆♥满♥结束
How is it that your happily ever after
你圆♥满♥的故事里怎么
doesn't remotely involve a dude?
连个男人的影都没有
That's easy.
很简单
I mean, you see me as this piece of candy.
我在你眼里就是一颗糖果
I do not. Sure, you do.
不是的 就是的
Yes, I do, actually. But in the best way possible.
的确是 但是 是最美味的糖果
You're like a... sexy gummy bear...
就像...性感的小熊软糖
with caramel on the inside.
内里有焦糖夹心
Like a gummy bear wrapped around
就是那种包着甜美惊喜的
some other kind of sweet goodness.
小熊软糖
Thank you.
谢谢夸奖
But to answer your question, dudes have a very hard time
回到刚才的问题 男人往往不喜欢
with a woman who's addicted to her profession.
沉迷于事业的女性
Maybe you just haven't met the right dude.
也许你只是没遇到对的人
Maybe.
也许吧
But would I even recognize him?
但就算遇到我又怎么能知道呢
Because all I ever see is an impediment
因为男人在我眼里永远是
to getting my work done.
我事业发展的阻碍
That makes me sad.
你这话让我好伤心
Why, am I missing something?
怎么 我漏掉什么了吗
Doesn't stop me from having sex with who I want,
那并不妨碍我和我看上的人
when I want.
在我需要的时候上♥床♥
Okay, I'm less sad now.
好吧 我没那么伤心了
Nothing would ever become of us, Hank.
我们两个没可能 汉克
How do you know that? Let's play a little game.
你怎么知道 我们玩个小游戏吧
Games are fun. Let's pretend for a moment
我喜欢玩游戏 就让我们假装
that for us to embark on a sexual relationship
我们可以不管妥不妥当
isn't completely and utterly inappropriate.
发展成炮♥友♥关系
Yes, let's.
好啊 来吧
You are aware that said relationship
你清楚那样的关系
would go horribly awry
有可能会变得极其复杂
once you realized I was truly single,
当你意识到我真的是单身
unencumbered, free to love you and be with you
而且无牵无挂 随时可能爱上你
for the rest of my life.
并永远和你在一起
You're right, that is a boner killer.
你是对的 那的确让人兴致全无
We're a lot alike, you and me.
我们有很多相似的地方 你和我
I have no idea what you're talking about,
我不明白你在说什么
but I think I like where this is going.
但我觉得我会喜欢这话题走向
No, I'm serious.
不 我是认真的
You're a smart, charming guy...
你很聪明 很迷人
I do like where this is going.
我真的挺喜欢这话题走向
With a lot of fucked-up, dark shit
脑子里想的满是些乱七八糟
running through that pretty little head of yours.
肮脏龌蹉的东西
I can relate.
我能理解
I've just figured out a better way to channel it.
我刚发现一个可以更好与你沟通的办法
That's what the writing's for.
这就是写作的目的
But you think you can have it all, right?
你觉得自己能掌握一切 是吧
Dark, swirling chaos and the white picket fence.
堕落的欲望深渊和道德的伦理约束
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表