Come on, come on. Hmm, hmm?
打起精神 快点想想
Barack Obama.
巴拉克·奥巴马
Eddie fucking Nero.
是埃迪·尼禄那小子
Oh, what the fuck does that psycho want?
那个神经病发什么疯
He says the script is keeping him up nights.
他说剧本看得他彻夜未眠
Yeah, he says he can't get the character out of his head.
里面的角色在他脑子里挥之不去
He wants to hang out with you.
他想和你见一面
He says he wants to try the role on for size
他说他想在出演之前亲身
before he commits, you know?
体验一下角色 你懂吗
Experience a night in the life of the infamous Hank Moody.
当一个晚上臭名昭著的汉克·穆迪
I don't think he'd enjoy watching me go all autoerotic on myself.
我不觉得他会喜欢看我撸管
Do you?
换你你会吗
Maybe. Maybe not.
可能会 可能不会
Maybe you save that for another night.
或许你能换个时间再撸
Maybe, yeah.
也行 是啊
It'd be kind of rude to do to housekeeping, don't you think?
但这对房♥间保洁员来说有些无礼 你说呢
Totally rude.
太无礼了
You'd have to leave a pretty big tip
你得多付点小费
to make up for something like that.
来补偿人家
Totally.
必须的
You're coming with, right?
你也一起来 对吗
Yeah, I don't think Eddie likes me very much.
这个嘛 我觉得埃迪不怎么喜欢我
Oh, I don't think he does either,
我也这么觉得
but you're coming with, right?
但你还是会来的 是吗
Yeah! Sounds like a party.
当然 应该挺好玩
That chemically imbalanced freak
那个内分泌失调的变♥态♥
better stay the fuck away from my balls.
最好别打老子蛋蛋的主意
Wait, how did you go from waiter to producer?
你是怎么从服务员变成制片人的
Robert Evans was a regular,
罗伯特·伊万斯[著名制片人]是饭店的常客
and he always sat in my section.
而且他总坐在我服务的区域
And one day he asked me to
有天他问我愿不愿意
be his assistant on Urban Cowboy and...
去《都市牛郎》做他的助手
Get out.
不会吧
You worked on that movie?
那部电影你也做过
Oh, my God!
我勒个去的
That is one of my top ten guilty pleasure flicks of all time.
那一直是我的十大又爱又恨电影之一
I fucking love that shit, Stu.
我真喜欢那要命的片子 斯图
Really?
是吗
Yeah, you don't say.
没听你提过
Okay, look. You don't have to go through
听着 你没必要做这么疯狂的
the whole full-body meshugas.
全身除毛
Oh, mercy, Marcy.
感激不尽 玛茜
Okay, one more. Tighten up.
最后一块了 挺住了
There you go.
好了
Wow, Urban Cowboy. Oh... Yeah.
你居然做了《都市牛郎》 是啊
God, I haven't seen that in, what, decades?
我都有十几年没看那片子了吧
I got to Netflix that shit.
我要去下载来看看
Hey, no, no, no, no, no, no. Hey, you're in luck.
不用 不用 你真走运
See, I happen to have a digitally restored
我家正好有数码修复过的
35-millimeter print right here.
35毫米底片拷贝
I mean... I mean, we could...
我是说 我们可以
We could go watch it in my screening room right now.
我们可以现在就去我的放映室看
Oh, God, I would love to, but I got to get back.
我很乐意去 但我必须回去了
Maybe some other time.
下次再看吧
No, no, there's gonna be no other time.
不 不 下次就没机会了
I'm gonna be donating my entire film collection to U.S.C....
我正准备下周把我的全部电影收藏
every picture I ever worked on... like, next week.
包括所有我参与制♥作♥的电影都捐给南加大
Why are you doing that?
为什么这么做
Well, it's not like I have a family I can pass it down to.
我没家人可以继承这些东西
And I don't know...
我不知道
I guess maybe it's my attempt to leave some kind of legacy.
我想这也算是我留下遗产的一种方式
You never got married, Stu?
你没结过婚吗 斯图
Oh, no, I did...
不 我结过
Three times.
三次
You know, work...
但我的工作...
Work is a cruel mistress.
工作是个残忍♥的情妇
And I mean, she took, and she took, and she gave nothing back.
她让你付出 付出 却从不给予回报
You call this nothing?
这房♥子不算回报
Well, without a wife and family to share this with,
没有妻子和家庭分享
what's any of this for?
这又有什么意义
Let's get this over with.
我们速战速决吧
Where is that fucking billy goat?
那废柴在哪呢
I fucking missed you, Moody.
老子想死你了 穆迪
You too, Goldilocks.
你也是 金凤花
Hey, let's do some drinking. Let's talk some story.
我们边喝边聊
Does she have to be 16?
女主角一定要16岁吗
What are you talking about?
你什么意思
I don't know, is there any value in her being 18 or 19, even?
设定成十八 十九岁行不行
But that's not illegal.
那就不犯法了
Yeah, but I'm trying to make the character a little more likeable,
没错 但我想让角色更讨人喜欢一点
'cause on the page, he's an asshole.
因为在剧本里 他就是个混♥蛋♥
You understand that you are kind of talking about me right now?
你意识到你刚才说的就是我了吗
Okay, could she be younger, like 10 or 11?
那好吧 要不再小点 十岁 十一岁
That's disgusting.
太恶心了
Pedophiles aren't very likeable either, Eddie.
恋童癖也不讨人喜欢 埃迪
It's a fine line, isn't it?
就是一线之差啊 不是吗
Look, I'm not a prude, okay? Not... not by any stretch.
我可不是死正经的人 绝对不是
I think you know that about me. I'm just trying to build
我想你了解我这点 我只是在尽力
the most three-dimensional character I can.
塑造一个生动鲜活的人物
I need to see you fuck.
我要看你操女人
Mm-hmm. What? What?
好...什么 你说什么
I need to watch you make love to a woman. No.
我需要看你和一个女人做♥爱♥ 不行
What you say, how you touch her,
你那时候说什么 怎么摸她
how you move your hips, how you thrust.
你怎么摆动臀部 怎么抽♥插♥
I need to know these things.
我需要知道这些事
Agent, get us some whores.
经纪人 给我们找些妓♥女♥
I think I see a couple over by the bar.
我在吧台那看到几个
I'll be right back. No, no, no, you stay right there.
我去去就来 不不 你坐着别动
That's it. I'm out.
就这样 我不干了
I quit this time. It's over.
我要退出 到此为止
Wait a minute, wait.
等等 等一下
Just sit down for a minute here, "Broseph."
再坐一会儿嘛 兄弟
Are you an artist or a pretender?
你是艺术家还是伪君子
Neither. I'm a writer.
都不是 我是个作家
I think, I type, I drink.
我思考 我码字 我喝酒
Lather, rinse, repeat, not always in that order.
三者无限循环 顺序可能不太一样
As far as I'm concerned, art's just another guy from Brooklyn.
在我看来 艺术不过就是某个穷♥人♥区的家伙
I used to be a pretender. Now I'm an artist.
我以前也是唬唬人的 现在我是个艺术家了
Wow, do you get a certificate with that or something?
你还拿到了什么官方证明吗
Yeah, it's called the Motherfucking Academy Award,
没错 叫做操斯卡奖
and I won mine for a Michael Mann movie called John.
我靠一部迈克尔·曼导的《约翰》拿了奖
Great fucking movie.
超棒的电影
I have sutures in my scrotum.
我的阴囊缝补过
I played John, the gay hit man... H.I.V. Plus.
我演的是约翰 那个同志刺客 艾滋病患者
You know how I prepared for that? No.
你知道我怎么准备这个角色的吗 不知道
I took a man in my mouth.
我跟一个男人口♥交♥
That's right.
你没听错
I played his skin flute like Kenny G,
我像肯尼基一样演奏他的老二
like Kenny G on ecstasy.
像是正处高♥潮♥的肯尼基
I engineered his orgasm...
我打造了他的高♥潮♥
My hands, my mouth, my tongue.
用我的手 嘴和舌头
And then he gave me his gift. Gave it to me on the inside.
然后他给了我一份礼物 放进了我身体中
And that's the day I graduated.
那一天 我得道了
That's the day I stopped pretending and started being,
从那天起 我开始成为同志而非假扮
because until you've savored both sexes,
因为在两个性别都品尝过之前
until you know how to make both of them come like baby gorillas,
在你知道怎样让男女都达到高♥潮♥极致之前
you do not know shit from Shinola.
你就相当于一无所知
I agree.
我同意
I know you do, friend. I can smell it on you...
我知道 朋友 我能从你身上闻到
The ambivalence.
那种摇摆不定
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表