You forget your desserts.
您忘了拿甜品
I put perfect.
我都装好了
Thank you, Irma.
谢谢 艾尔玛
Oh, God.
天呐
Oh, God.
天呐 好爽
I'm warning you,
我可警告你
tomorrow, I'm gonna be pretty pissed at you.
明天我会很生很生你的气
But, tonight, I'm just high-fiving Jesus that you're okay.
但今晚 我只是谢天谢地你安然无恙
I'm sorry about the car.
车撞坏了 我很抱歉
It's just a car.
只不过是辆车
You love that car.
你爱那辆车
No, I love you.
不 我更加爱你
I love you too and I'm scared.
我也爱你 我很害怕
Why?
为什么
I don't want you to be guilty.
我不想让你被判有罪
I don't want people to look at you that way.
不想让别人把你当强♥奸♥犯看
I want them to know how great you can be.
我想让他们知道你有多厉害
You shouldn't be thinking about that.
你不用担心那个
That's too much for your brain.
你的小脑瓜里装不了这么多
All you should be thinking about is boys
你该想的是男生 摇滚乐
and rock and roll and stealing your old man's car keys.
还有从你老爸这里偷车钥匙
But not anymore, 'cause I'll chop your hands off, okay?
不过你要是胆敢再犯 我就剁了你的手
It was a nice day, wasn't it?
真是美妙的一天 是吧
It was. It was really nice.
是啊 非常美妙
It was a perfect day.
今天简直完美
Right up until I ruined it.
直到我毁了它
You didn't ruin anything.
你没毁了任何东西
You just made a mistake, a really terrible mistake.
你只是犯了错 犯了大错
But we all do.
但我们都会犯错
Look at me. I take a breath, I make a mistake.
看看我 我一呼一吸之间都在犯错
Then we just get up and shoot for another perfect day.
但明天我们又重新开始 为新的一天而努力
I'm going to be thinking good thoughts, Dad, on Monday.
老爸 下周一我会只往好处想的
Thank you.
谢谢
How the fuck did we get here?
我们怎么会搞成这样
I don't know, but I'm pretty sure it's your fault.
我不知道 但我肯定都是你的错
Oh, undoubtedly.
无庸置疑
I am currently accepting blame for everything.
最近什么都是我的错
Volcanoes, earthquakes, oil spills...
火山爆发 地震 石油泄漏
steroids, rap music.
滥用激素 说唱音乐
It's all my fault.
全是我的错
You tricked me, you know?
你骗了我 知道吗
You tricked me.
你骗了我
I would hear the doorbell ring
我听见门铃响
and I would go running towards it and...
跑去开门的时候
I'd be thinking, "I don't even like this guy.
我在想 "我根本不喜欢这个男人
This is just some stupid fling."
只不过是愚蠢的一时放纵而已"
And then I'd open the door
可当我打开门的时候
and all those thoughts disappeared because...
所有那些想法全都消失了 因为...
I'd see your smile and I was a goner.
一看见你的笑容 我就无可救药地沦陷了
I trusted that smile.
我相信那抹笑容
He was a good guy, that smile.
拥有那样笑容的 一定是好人
I don't see him much around anymore.
可我再也找不到那样的"他"
I miss him.
我想念"他"
It's so strange.
这感觉太奇怪了
Just changed so fast.
事情变化得太快
Once, you were my future.
曾经 你是我的未来
Then you were my...misery.
然后 你变成我的痛苦之源
Hmm. Nice.
说得好
And now you're almost my past.
现在 你几乎是我的过去
Almost.
几乎
Well, I'm trying.
我还在努力
Well, that's impossible.
那是不可能的
I'll always be buzzing around like a gnat.
我永远会想蚊子一样缠着你
Like a well-hung gnat... with a dream.
怀揣梦想的带把蚊子
You know what I mean.
你懂我的意思
Yeah.
是啊
I think I do know what you mean
我懂你的意思
and I kind of hate that I do.
我恨我自己能懂
Are you ready for Monday?
你准备好迎接周一了吗
I don't want to think about Monday.
我不想去想周一的事
I just want to think about today.
我只想考虑今天
Well, today's gone.
今天已经过去了
It's tomorrow already.
明天已经到了
In a couple hours, we'll get up.
几个小时过后 我们就会起床
We'll drink some coffee, read the paper,
喝点咖啡 看看报纸
laugh at all your jokes...
被你的笑话逗得哈哈大笑
And try to forget that the next day isn't Monday.
然后试着忘记第二天不是周一
And then Monday will come
然后周一终于到来
and we'll take Becca to school.
我们会送贝卡去上学
Then I'll take you to court...
接着我送你去法庭
so that you can stand trial for raping a teenage girl.
为强♥奸♥未成年少女而受审
Because that is the reality of our lives right now.
因为这些都是当前我们生活的现实
I don't know how we got here...
我不知道我们怎么会走到这一步
But this is where we are.
但已经毫无选择地身处其中
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表