Previously on Californication...
《加州迷情》前情提要
Quite the literary scandal we have here.
真是文学界一大丑闻啊
What if she came clean?
如果她全盘托出呢
You get your book back.
你拿回属于你的作品
Think about Karen. Think about Becca.
为凯伦还有贝卡想想吧
This is gonna hurt them.
这样会伤害她们的
Is that what you want?
难道你想这样吗
It's not like I'm going to press charges or anything.
又不是我要起诉你什么的
You okay, baby?
你还好吗 亲爱的
The D.A.'s office is willing to drop the assault charges.
检查官愿意放弃对袭♥警♥的起诉
The bad news?
那坏消息呢
You're being charged with statutory rape.
你被控强♥奸♥幼♥女♥
Fuck, the rabbit done died.
靠 这事板上钉钉了
Why does Hashem hate me?
神啊你为什么这么对我
Okay, so whose is it? I don't know.
孩子是谁的 我不知道
Charlie's? Fuck no!
查理的 才他妈的不是
That kid's all snipped to shreds...
那家伙已经绝育了
It can't be him.
不可能是他的
We could actually use a lead guitarist.
我们确实需要个主吉他手
What do you guys call yourselves?
你们乐队叫什么名字
Queens of Dogtown.
狗镇女皇
This is a great case for me.
这个案子对我来说很重要
But if you insist on dicking around and wasting my time,
要是你继续这么鬼混 浪费我的时间
I'm happy to see you rot in jail.
那你就烂在监狱里好了
What the fuck do I care?
老娘他妈的在乎个毛
Probably not the best time for me
我可没性致和一个就要扮演
to be getting involved with the actress
宣称被我强♥奸♥的女孩
who's gonna play the girl who I raped, allegedly.
的女演员纠缠不清
That doesn't mean I don't want one or more
可我有性致让你
of your fingers in my vagina right now.
用几根手指狠狠插♥我♥
Why do you gotta talk to me like that?
干嘛要这么和我说话
Mornin', sassafras!
早啊 黄脸婆
If you say so.
随便你怎么说
Don't be such a naysayer.
别老是拒人千里的样子嘛
You'll get frown lines.
要长皱纹的
And then you'll have to botox that shit.
接着你就得去打肉毒去皱了
Hank, what do you want? Oh, that.
汉克 你想干嘛 是这样的
I'd like to come in and grab my one and only suit.
我来拿我仅有的那套西装
I've got some legal doings this A.M.
今早我要上法庭
Too late. Threw it out.
晚了 已经扔了
Bullshit. You would never throw away a man's suit.
放屁 你从来不会扔掉男人的衣服
You'd donate it, maybe, but that's ridiculous.
你倒有可能捐掉 不过这也太荒唐了
Who's needier than I am right now?
现在谁还能比我穷啊
I hate you. I...hate you.
我讨厌你 我恨你
What do you think?
我看上去怎样
How do I look?
是不是英俊潇洒
Like a statutory rapist in a suit.
就是一个衣冠禽兽
Man, you are on fire this morning!
姐们 你今早吃了炸♥药♥啦
The wit is strong in you, young Skywalker.
年轻的天行者 你身体里有强大的智慧
And dark too. I dig it.
和无尽的黑暗 这个我喜欢
Speaking of dark,
说起黑的东西
how's Lenny Kravitz?
和那个兰尼·克拉维兹处得怎样
Excuse me? You know, Ben Harper.
你说什么 我是说本·哈珀
That van-sized, caramel-colored man you've been hanging around with.
那个和你整天厮混的大块头黑家伙
Um, none of your business.
与你无关
I mean, should I be worried?
我应该担心吗
He does seem dangerously cool.
他差点就帅过我了
Kind of like a young Lando Calrissian, with a dream.
有点像年轻版的兰多·卡瑞辛 很有吸引力
You have nothing to worry about, Hank.
你完全不用担心 汉克
Because worrying would be a waste of your time.
因为你担心也是白费时间
The mailman has a better shot than you do right now.
现在邮递员都比你有魅力
Have you seen our mailman? He's quite toothsome.
你见过这儿的邮递员吗 他挺性感的
Especially in his summer shorts.
特别是穿着短裤的样子
What are... Come on.
怎么搞的 看看你
You tricked me.
你耍我
You did it on purpose. Old habits die hard.
你故意的 旧习难改嘛
You smell nice. You're a jerk.
你真香 你个混♥蛋♥
Like lady shampoo... and cinnamon toothpaste.
闻着像女式洗发水和肉桂味牙膏
A little bit of coffee breath. A touch of the hal.
还带一点咖啡味 味道有点怪
No worries, I'd still do ya.
别担心 我还是爱你的
Hey, sweetie.
早啊 宝贝
Well, what do you think of your old man?
你老爸看上去怎么样
You know what they say.
有句话你听过吗
You can't polish a turd.
烂泥再扶也上不了墙
Did he have any idea how old you were?
他知道你多大了吗
No.
不知道
He probably thought I was in my 20s.
他可能以为我20多岁
Did he ever ask? No.
他有问过吗 没有
Did you ever tell him? No.
你告诉过他吗 也没有
Is it true that you punched him in the face during intercourse?
你在做♥爱♥的时候打了他的脸 是真的吗
Yes. Twice, actually.
是的 实际上 打了两次
Why?
为什么
I, uh... wanted him to remember me.
我想让他记住我
You know what this means, right?
你知道这代表着什么吧
Yes. It's obvious.
是啊 显而易见
I'm very good in bed?
哥的床技精湛
That, and the prosecution has a lame case.
除此之外 原告的胜算很低
And they know it too.
他们自己也清楚
Expect a deal imminently.
马上就会要求庭外和解
Ooh, I like it when you say "imminently."
我喜欢你说"马上"的样子
It gets me a little hard.
都让我有点性奋了
Good to know.
感谢告知
Okay, well, we've got to celebrate.
好了 我们得庆祝一下
Slow down. It's a little early for candles and cake.
别着急 现在庆祝还为时过早
Well, I'll be having dinner, you can do whatever you want.
一起吃晚饭 你想把我怎样都行
As long as it involves alcohol and bad decisions.
如果喝到酒后乱性最好
Sorry, I have a dinner tonight.
抱歉 我今晚有约了
What's his name?
跟谁啊
Vanessa.
凡妮莎
Vanessa?
凡妮莎
Sounds effeminate to me.
听起来像娘娘腔
She is. She's also my best friend.
本来就是女人 我的闺蜜
Oh. Will you two be brushing each other's hair
那你们俩会在晚上
at any point during the evening?
互相轻抚秀发吗
Or perhaps gently massaging each other's shoulders?
或是温柔地爱抚对方的香肩吗
I see why you sleep with teenagers...
我明白你为什么会去睡小女孩了
You are one.
你太幼稚了
It's true, I am kind of retarded.
没错 我确实有点脑残
But I'm also kind of amazing.
但我也很有魅力
Okay, don't forget you have a 12:00 with Randy and Gary.
别忘了12点与兰迪和加里有约
And then Lou needs to see you in his office.
然后去卢的办公室见他
All right. And Jake called.
知道了 还有杰克打电♥话♥来
And he needs to cancel dinner tonight.
说他今晚可能要失约了
But he sends his love.
但他让我转达爱意
J'accuse!
控诉你
Thank you, Patti.
谢谢你 佩蒂
Thank you so much. Thank you, Patti.
太感谢你了 谢谢 佩蒂
Very enlightening.
真让我茅塞顿开
Now you have to have dinner with me.
现在你必须和我吃饭了
Why, because I adjusted the truth?
为什么 因为我没说实话
I don't owe you any sort of honesty about my personal life.
我没必要对你坦白我的私事
Fair enough. But you told me you were having dinner with a woman,
话虽如此 但你告诉我你约的是女人
which lead me to believe that you didn't want me to know
让我联想到你不愿意让我知道
you were having dinner with a Jake.
你要和别的男人约会
Who is probably very handsome, very fit,
他可能很帅 很有型
and very fuckin' boring.
但也真♥他♥妈♥的没用
Four minutes of mish,
几分钟匆匆了事
followed by a little oral to top you off...
还要靠口♥交♥让你达到高♥潮♥
am I right?
我说的对吗
Done in time for Leno.
结束了正好赶上雷诺秀
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表