Kong, would you get the fuck out of here?
小刚 你♥他♥妈♥的从这儿出去行不行
Jeez.
妈呀
Kong!
小 刚
Ow! Get it off!
滚开
Get it off! Get it off!
给我滚开
Kong is dead!
小刚挂了
Long live Kong. Who is Kong?
逝者安息 小刚是谁
The monkey.
臭猴子
That bald scumbag murdered our monkey.
这只秃驴杀死了我们的猴子
I committed no such act.
我才没有
It was self-defense.
我那是正当防卫
You killed the monkey? No.
你把那猴子给杀了 没有
I tracked down the one man in this city
我好容易才找到个
who's got the dough to pull off my fucking passion project,
有能力接受我这项目的家伙
and you killed his fucking monkey?
你就他妈的把他的猴子给整死了
It was an accident, I swear.
我发誓这是个意外
That monkey was a deviant and a cockblocker.
这货扫我床上的兴了
He was throwing his fecal matter at me!
还拿他的便便扔我
And he bit my fucking arm!
还他妈的咬我胳膊
Murderer!
你个凶手
Runks...
朗克
Killing an innocent monkey
为了女人
in the name of getting some poon.
杀死一只无辜的猴子
Is nothing sacred?
你就这点本事
No one has to know about this.
这事可别传出去
I say we abscond with that corpse.
我们得毁尸灭迹
We take it up to Griffith Park,
把尸体弄到格里菲斯公园
and we put that little turd-fondler six feet under.
然后把这坨臭狗屎埋在地下
What do you need? Huh?
你有什么条件 说
Hush money wise? Hey, hey, shut up.
要多少封口费 给我闭嘴
Take a look at the eye in the sky.
看见那玩意儿了吗
Hello. Yeah.
问个好吧
Look, they're in every room. That means we're fucked.
看见没 每个房♥间里都有 我们完了
Okay?
明白了吗
So listen up, you giant botcher.
所以听好了你这个蠢货
We have only one play here.
这事只有一个解决办法
And that is for you to come clean
就是你在齐格勒发现之前
and tell Zig before he finds out.
去给我向他坦白
I want you to march into that man's bedroom...
我要你老老实实地去他卧室
and tell him you killed his fucking monkey!
跟他说你杀了他的臭猴子
I don't want to do that.
我才不要那么做
I'll take you. Come on.
走吧 我带你过去
Come on. Come on.
来呀 跟我走
Get out of here, you fucking moron.
快滚吧 你丫个蠢货
Make yourself at home.
你还真不把自个儿当外人呐
Sorry. Sorry.
抱歉
I was... I was knocking,
我敲了门
and I was ringing, and... and no one answered.
也摁了门铃 可是没人应
So what, you just let yourself in?
于是你就自己进来了
Well, the door was open, and, uh, my girl was inside.
门没锁 我女朋友在里面
What would you do?
换你你会怎么做
Oh, okay, okay, I get it.
行 我懂了
Uh, the exact same thing.
我也会那么做
Which hell spawn is yours?
哪个是你女朋友
Pearl... The one with the pipes.
珀尔 抽烟的那个
Mine's Becca, the one with the bangs.
我是来陪贝卡的 就是留着刘海的那个
A-ha. She's pretty fierce, that one.
是她啊 她很生猛的
Tasty licks.
过门弹得很有味道
And you are?
那么你是...
I'm sorry. I'm Ben.
抱歉 我叫本
Karen. Nice to meet you. Karen.
我叫凯伦 很高兴见到你 凯伦
Nice to meet you too.
我也是 很高兴见到你
Well, um, here you go, Karen.
这个送给你 凯伦
You know, not many people
不是谁都能
can actually say they have a picture
很骄傲地说自己有张照片
of the exact moment they met someone
纪念初次遇见某个人的那一刻
for the first time, so there you go...
所以你收下吧
My gift to you.
算我送你的礼物
I think this is going really well.
不会有事的
Hello?
人在哪儿呢
Zig. Zig.
齐格勒 齐格勒
You freaky bastard, Zig.
混♥蛋♥齐格勒
Zig, we got a-a-a little situation out here.
齐格勒 我们出了点小状况
Kind of a minor monkey incident happening.
就是某只臭猴子出事了
Ah, Zig or no Zig, I got to take a waz.
管他在哪儿 我要去嘘嘘了
Eat my peach, baby, blow on my dice.
♪ 哦宝贝儿 快来亲亲我的屁♥股♥蛋子 ♪
You gotta... Zi...
♪ 你得... 齐格... ♪
Charlie!
查理
Charlie, we got a bit of a predicament in here.
查理 我这里有情况
What?
什么
Hey. Hey, hey, hey. Hey, what the fuck's going on in here?
这他妈的究竟怎么了
Hey, Runkle, how did Zig take the news?
朗克 齐格勒听了什么反应
Not so well, actually.
貌似不太妙
Oh, God!
我的妈呀
Come on! Sweet mother of God!
我靠 我靠他大爷的
Runkle, did you do that to him?
这是你干的吗 朗克
No, I did not do that to him.
不是 当然不是我♥干♥的了
We came in here, and that's how he was.
我们进来他就已经这样了
I mean, I am not averse to the occasional choke and stroke,
我不反对生理需求自己解决
but this is a prime example
不过这血淋淋的例子告诉我们
of why one must always use the buddy system.
还是找个炮♥友♥比较靠谱
This is not good. This is not good at all.
这样可不好 一点都不好
On the bright side, it makes the whole monkey thing
往好的一面想 它让猴子那件事
a bit less of a snafu, doesn't it?
不那么混乱了 不是吗
That's a good point. That is true.
说得好 说得对
On the other hand, it's gonna be hard to make F&P: The Movie
另一方面 没有了怪异的沃巴克斯
without creepy Warbucks over here.
咱这部电影就很难拍起来了
Oh, it makes it impossible.
是完全没戏了
Anyway, it was a pleasure
不管怎么说 差点就能
almost working with you.
与你共事是我的荣幸
You can't go anywhere. We got a serious situation here.
你哪也不能去 这里情况很严峻
The fuck I can't.
去你妹的我就是要走
Dead monkeys and autoerotic asphyxiation,
死猴子和自♥慰♥窒息
that's my cue.
就是给我的信♥号♥♥
I was ever here.
我没来过这
What?
什么
Not exactly a "Going down with the ship" Type, is he?
他不是同舟共济的那种人 对吧
What the fuck, Hank? What do we do now?
汉克你搞什么啊 我们现在怎么办
You have to stop yelling, firstly.
首先你别再叫了
Ooh, kind of touching the dead guy there.
你好像碰到尸体了
Don't do that.
不要那么做
Shouldn't we take him down or something?
我们不应该把他放下来吗
Nothing good can come of that, I assure you.
我跟你保证 那样做没好处
Jesus.
上帝啊
He really liked the script, though, huh?
不过他是真挺喜欢剧本的 对吧
He must have. I'm flattered...Kind of.
肯定是 过奖了 有一点吧
Oh, Hank, I'm scared.
汉克 我害怕
This is really dark.
这可真黑
This is way, way, way dark.
真是太太太黑了
We got to make this go away. Hold me, please.
我们得让他消失 请抱抱我
Cool your jets, Runks.
冷静点 朗克斯
I got a guy.
我认识一个人
Oh, shit, Hank. Shit, Hank. Be cool, Runks.
妈的 汉克 冷静点 朗克斯
Shit, shit, shit. Maintain.
妈的 好好的
What's going on here, fellas?
出什么事了 伙计们
Just rocking out with our cocks out.
我们跳得正嗨呢
Oh, one of those parties, huh? Okay.
又是那种派对 对吧
And where's Mr., uh, Samitaur?
那个 萨米塔先生去哪了
He's inside...
他在屋里
In the bathroom. Just hanging out.
在浴室里 在那待着
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表