我现在能把家人带走了吧
Please? Pretty please?
求你了? 求求你了
Go away,Hank.
走吧 Hank
I feel I must warn you,Bill, I have a gun.
看来我必须得警告你了 Bill 我带了枪
And I will use it.
我也不介意用它
I will shoot you right between the eyes.
我要往你眉心开一枪
And if that doesn't work, I will kick you in the cunt.
要是还弄不死你 我就对着你的逼狠踢一脚
That's a water gun,Hank.
那是把水枪 Hank
Filled with hot sauce, motherfucker. Banzai!
装的是辣椒酱 傻♥逼♥ 万岁! (日本鬼子冲锋时常嚎 Banzai)
Hank,what the fuck! Will you grow up!
Hank 搞什么鸡♥巴♥ 你能不能长大点
Give that... Stop.
给...放手
What are you doing? Karen...
你干什么呢 Karen...
Hi,Karen. You're so pretty.
嗨 Karen 你可真漂亮啊
Are you okay? Shall I linger?
你没事吧 要我留下吗
No,no,I got it. This is getting old,Hank.
不用 不用 没事了 这把戏太过时了 Hank
No older than you are,Bill.
没你过时 Bill
Booyah!
牛逼!
Shut up. Nailed it!
闭嘴 搞定!
I'm sorry...Hank,go. Okay,are you ready?
不好意思...Hank 说 好 你准备好没有
Are you ready to come home now?
你准备好现在回家没有
What? Are you ready to call an end
什么 你准备好放弃这种梦幻般的生活
to this little flight of fancy?
不闹别扭 跟我回去了吗
Because guess what... I forgive you.
你猜怎么着 我原谅你了
Hank...Shut up. You're welcome.
Hank... 不用客气
It's over,okay? The fat lady has sung.
闭嘴 我们之间结束了 (此处指歌♥剧中的胖女主角唱过后为结束)
She has left the building. You've gotta get used to this.
她都走人了 你得好好适应一下
Let me see Becca. No,you're drunk.
让我见见Becca 不 你喝醉了
She's seen me drunk before.
她不是没见我醉过
And I'm a happy drunk, anyway. Yeee...
而且我是个快乐的醉汉 嘻...
Go home. Don't use that word.
回家去 别提那个字
You're not allowed to use that word.
不准你用那个字
It's not fair. I don't have a home.
这不公平 我没有家
Okay,I'm not using it,okay?
好 我不提 行了吧
Go home. Give me my gun.
回家去 把枪还我
Give me my gun. Can I have my gun back?
把枪还我 能把枪还我吗
Yes.
可以
Your cross, Ms. Rhoads.
Rhoads女士 请作反驳陈词
Let me get this straight.
我们来理清楚一下
You broke up with Mr. Moody,
你跟Moody先生分手了
moved in with Mr. Lewis, agreed to marry him,
跟Lewis同居 并且答应了他的求婚
but left him on your wedding night to move back in with Mr. Moody.
但是婚礼当晚你撇下了他 又回到了Moody先生身边
You then kicked Mr. Moody out because you thought he impregnated a friend,
然后你又把Moody先生赶出了家 因为你认为他让你的朋友怀孕了
moved to New York for a job opportunity,
你因为工作搬到了纽约
left your daughter in Mr. Moody's care,
把女儿交由Moody先生照顾
came back, played house some more.
之后又回来 与Moody先生同居
And then you broke it off yet again
当Moody先生被控幼奸的时候
when Mr. Moody was accused of statutory rape.
你再一次与他分手
Is that correct?
我说得对吗
You make me sound crazy when you say it out loud like that.
你这么大声地说出来 好像我是个疯子似的
Your words,not mine.
是你这么说的 我没有说
Is that the sequence of events?
事件的过程是这样吗
Yes.
是的
Nothing further.
我没有异议了
I like this whole recess idea.
休庭的主意挺不错的
Takes me back to my formative years.
让我想起了我的当年
How long do we get?
我们有多长时间
Do we have time for a game of kickball?
踢会儿球的时间够不够
Maybe she'll give him another chance.
说不定她又跟他合好了
Ah,shit.
噢 操
You didn't have to be so hard on her up there,you know.
出庭的时候你没必要对她那么咄咄逼人
Do you want to go to jail?
你想坐牢吗
Is this another one of your trick questions?
你是不是又开始下套了
Just let me do my job.
我自有我工作的方式
You just sit there and look pretty.
你就好好坐那儿 装乖卖♥♥傻就行了
I can do that.
那没问题
I think.
我想的话
How deep do these feelings run,by the way?
对了 那感觉究竟有多强烈
Huh?
啊?
I just want to know what I'm dealing with here.
我就想问问到底怎么回事儿
I can't believe I'm having a relationship conversation
我简直无法相信 居然在我的审讯第一天
with my lawyer on the first day of my trial.
我跟我的律师讨论感情
I can't believe I'm having a relationship conversation.
我简直无法相信我在讨论感情
I know. You're such a girl,right?
是啊 你真是个娘娘腔 不是吗
Shut up. I am serious... I will cut your dick off.
闭嘴 我是认真的 别逼我骟了你
And...I'm hard.
这下...我硬了
Again.
又一次
Okay,you...
你...
After all the stories we rehearsed,
我们排练过那么多次
I missed the part where I said,"Fuck it,
我怎么就没听过
let's go with female ejaculation!"
"咱们来聊潮♥吹♥吧!"这一段?
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起
He kept... he was twisting my words around.
他一直... 他一直在曲解我的话
Did you see that?
你没看到吗?
I got really fucking nervous.
人家好紧张
Oh,it's okay,buddy boy. It's all right.
好啦好啦 小伙子 没事了
And for what it's worth,it was really fun hearing that poop story again.
再次听到便便那段故事挺有趣的 值得
I know. Right?
对吧 很搞笑吧?
If it please the court, the State calls William Lewis.
庭上 请允许我传召William Lewis
Here comes sweet Dick Willie.
混♥蛋♥Willie上场
Do you find him attractive, sexually?
有没觉得他...很性感?
Mia!
Mia!
Daddy? Welcome home.
爸爸? 欢迎回来
Get inside,now!
给我进去!
What the fuck are you doing in my house?
你在我家搞屁啊?
I came to get my family...
我是来接我家人的...
But I passed out.
可我喝高了
You're pathetic. Ne...
你真可悲 别...
Oh,good God,man,get yourself together!
我的天 收拾好自己吧!
Get me a strainer. I'll clean it up.
给我拿个过滤器 我帮你清理
I'll make it nice.
会清理得很干净的
Just get the fuck out of here.
你别呆在这就行了
I can do that.
没问题
Just do me a solid,Bill.
不过帮我个忙 Bill
Don't tell 'em I was here.
别告诉她们 我来过
That would be my pleasure.
一定办到
I'm sorry I'm such a turd in the punch bowl.
对不起我酒品不好
I just really miss them.
不过我真的很想她们
Yeah,I'm sure you do. They're pretty fantastic.
我理解你 她们都很棒
And as much as you blame me, this is your doing.
不管你怎么怪我 这都是你咎由自取
I know that.
我知道
Why do you think I'm so fucked up?
不然你觉得我会那么颓废?
Can you give me a hand?
搭把手
Yeah.
好吧
You're a nice man,Bill.
你是个好人 Bill
Oh,Jesus!
天!
Are you okay? Yeah.
没事吧? 没事
All right. You're handsome too.
来 而且你又帅
A real tall drink of water.
好一个高大型男
I see what Karen sees in you now... I get it.
怪不得Karen这么喜欢你... 我懂
I bet you've got a nice dong too.
我敢说你的家伙一定很大
You must.
你得...
Karen has a thing for pretty dongs.
Karen喜欢大鸡♥巴♥
Let's go. Good for you,Bill.
走吧 有点料啊 Bill
So let me see if I understand.
不知道我有没理解错
When you arrived home from your business trip.
你出差回家
You found Hank and Mia having some sort of poolside conversation.
发现Hank和Mia在泳池边交谈?
That's correct.
对
And when was that,exactly?
确切的发生时间是?
July 12,2007.
2007年7月12号♥
Which would mean you arrived home
这就是说 在8月13号♥前
and saw Hank Moody having a conversation
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表