剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
If they catch us.
谁来开车
So... who's driving?
轻点 咱们是一伙的
Whoa, easy, we're on the same team.
不会太久了
Not for long.
我的记忆被抹去之后 你得重新
After the memory wipe, you're gonna have to win
博取我的信任 而那不是一件容易的事
my trust back, and that's not gonna be easy.
最大的可能是 等我们再次见面
Chances are, when we meet again,
我可能会袭击你
I will come at you.
你觉得我没办法再次赢得你的心吗
You don't think I can win you back?
我不希望你被感情影响你的判断
I don't want your feelings clouding your judgment, okay?
好吧
Okay.
是谁被影响了
Who's clouded?
封锁的犯罪现场 禁止入内
梅菲尔有家庭办公室吗
Does Mayfair have a home office?
可能在楼上吧
Uh, upstairs, I think.
等等
Wait!
我来过这儿 好几次
I've been here before, a bunch of times,
这不是原来那副画了
and this painting was different.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我很确定
I'm positive.
难道她在逃跑之前还抽空回来
So she decided to do some quick redecorating
装♥修♥了一下房♥子
before going on the run?
或者是为了给我们留下线索
Or decides to leave us a sign.
我看这玩意儿像传说中的线索
Now, that's what I call a lead.
这是一个保险箱
It's a Biro.
为啥非得是个保险箱呢
Why did it have to be a Biro?
不好弄吗
Is that bad?
不 不是不好弄
No, not bad.
是太难弄了
It's the worst.
这保险箱设计精良
Biros are perfectly designed.
如果我带着工具
If I had my tools,
我或许能在一两天内撬开
I could maybe bust this open in a day or two.
-我们没有那么多时间 -对
- We don't have that kind of time. - No.
她换了那幅画
She changed the painting
是因为她希望你能发现
because she wanted you to see it.
她是想让我们打开这个保险箱
She wants us to get into this thing.
如果我是梅菲尔 我会用一个
If I were Mayfair, I'd make the code
咱们都能猜到的密♥码♥
something we could guess.
谁先来猜
Okay, who wants to go first?
看到最后这几天他和索亚相处
Seeing him with Sawyer these last few...
让我想起了在泰勒的事情发生之前
reminded me of what he was like...
他是什么样的
before Taylor.
他们相处得真好
He's so good with him.
曾经 相处得真好
Was... so good with him.
我很庆幸我看到了那一幕
I'm glad I saw it.
他是真的爱你
He really loved you.
他也爱你
He loved you, too.
又一个家族特征
Yeah. Another family trait.
能把井都喝干了
Drinking the well dry.
我跟你赌十块钱 车♥库♥里还有半打
Ten bucks says there's a backup six in the garage.
需不需要先备着 总比想要用的时候
Better to have it and not need it than need it...
-没有强 -没有强
- And not have it. - and not have it.
十块钱
Ten bucks?
-赌就赌 -我就知道你会的
- I'll take that action. - I knew you would.
我去看看
All right.
我很快回来
I'll be back in a bit.
怎么了
What happened?
可能是警徽号♥码
Could be badge numbers?
或者是 安全码
Could be... security PIN.
你知道她的安全码
You know her security PIN?
作为系统管♥理♥员♥ 我知道所有人的安全码
System administrator, I know all your PINs.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
过来看看这个
Come take a look at this.
觉得这有什么意义吗
Do these mean anything to either of you?
一条蛇 一条狗 一头猪和一只老鼠
A snake, a dog, a pig, and a... mouse.
不 这是耗子
No, it's a rat.
耗子和老鼠 有什么区别
A mouse, a rat. What is the difference?
它们是中国的十二生♥肖♥
They're Chinese Zodiac signs.
你说得太对了
Oh, you're totally right!
威勒属蛇 我属狗 里德属鼠
Weller's the snake, I'm the dog, Reade's the rat.
而萨帕塔 你属猪
And Zapata, you're the pig.
-闭嘴 -我又没说什么
- Shut up. - I didn't say it.
生♥肖♥就是这么排的 你的确喜欢排骨
The Zodiac did. You do like ribs.
我们的出生年份就是密♥码♥
Our birth years are the code.
开启
一个U盘
A USB key.
我们去露营 是个农田环绕的小营地
We went camping, this spot had all these little plots.
名字都是俗气的西部风
They had cheesy western names like...
纪念碑谷
"纪念碑谷" "小巨角河"
Monument Valley, Little Big Horn.
小巨角河
布恩城♥堡♥
这是我世界上最喜欢的地方
This is my favorite place in the whole world.
布恩城♥堡♥
感觉一切都结束了
Feels like the end.
我爱你
I love you.
你知道我来自哪里 知道我的童年
You know where I come from, how I grew up.
我从未想过我能拥有这一切
I never thought any of this would be possible for me.
谢培德一直告诉我总有一天会发生的
Shepherd kept telling me that it would happen one day,
但我当时没有相信
but I didn't believe it.
这不是终点
This isn't the end.
我们会在这件事结束后
We'll find each other again...
再次找到彼此
on the other side of all of this.
我保证
I promise.
我们准备好了
We're ready.
抱歉 我让你失望了
I'm sorry I failed you.
如果你恨我 我也不怪你
I don't blame you for hating me.
我只能承诺下次
All I can do is promise that...
我不会再犯同样的错误了
I won't make the same mistakes next time.
什么下次
Next time?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
任务不能像这样继续下去
The mission can't continue like this.
我们的关系已经被破坏了
Our relationship is too compromised.
所以
So...
我决定从头开始
I've decided to start from scratch.
奥斯卡
Oscar...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我得再次清除你的记忆
I have to wipe your memory again.
想破解线索 就使用密匙
To expose the clues, just use the key.
一个问号♥解决谜题
One query completes the puzzle.
猜猜丧钟为谁而鸣
Guess for whom the bell tolls.
什么
What?
-她加密了文件 -她居然会加密
- She encrypted the file. - She knows how to do that?
是的 这是随处可见的东西
Yeah, I mean, this is over-the-counter stuff.
你买♥♥个U盘
You buy the USB,
随便输入你想要的密♥码♥提示
you write whatever you want in the password prompt--
并不是很难
it's not that hard.
它说使用密匙
It says use the key.
密匙就在这儿 所以
The key is right there, so...
值得一试
Worth a shot.
错误
Incorrect.
拜托
Oh, come on!
您还能尝试一次 输入错误将自行删除文件
You have one more attempt before the drive will self-delete.
自行删除 这也是随处可见的东西吗
Self-delete? Is that over-the-counter, too?
很不幸 是的
Unfortunately, yes.
确定是梅菲尔写的吗
We're sure Mayfair wrote this?
应该是吧 对吧
I mean... yes? Right?
如果我们再猜错一次
And if we guess one more time and we're wrong,
这个东西就自行销毁了
this thing self-destructs?
没错
Yep.
所以我们最好要非常的确定
So we better be really, really, really sure.
别担心 我会保护你的
Don't worry, I'll keep you safe.
我会一直保护你的
I'll always keep you safe.
我保证
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表