剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
就是说他会把"追踪者"的代码免费发布
Meaning he'll put TRAKZER's code online for free.
几个小时内就会传遍网络
This thing could go viral in hours.
既然我们不能进去 就把他引出来
Well, if we can't get in, let's draw him out.
比如弄响他家的火警警报器吗
What, like pull his fire alarm or something?
不是
No.
这个人很谨慎 假警报他肯定能识破
The guy is careful, smart enough to know a false alarm.
如果不是假的呢
What if it wasn't a false alarm?
里德 萨帕塔
Reade, Zapata.
都就位了吗
Are you in position?
一切就绪
Ready when you are.
帕特森 预计什么时候行动
Patterson, what's our ETA?
再给我几分钟
I need a few more minutes.
这人的防火墙太结实了
This guy has a massive firewall.
封锁端口 加密通信 入侵检测
Blocked ports, encrypted traffic, intrusion detection.
你可以试试进入...
Here, why don't you try accessing...
别碰我的键盘
Don't touch my keyboard!
-好吧 -你是个黑客
- Okay. - You are a hacker.
这台电脑在联调局防火墙之内
This computer is behind the firewall.
你别想碰它 孩子
No way you're touching this, kid.
我只是建议通过他的
Was just gonna suggest entering through
智能家居控制器备用电池进入...
the emergency cell backup on his smart-home control--
是的 同时访问他的监控和警报器
Yes, and accessing his cameras and the alarms.
我正准备这么做 如果你能...
I was just gonna do that, if you would just...
让我专心输入
let me type.
如果你改用Python语言
Maybe if you were writing in Python
而不是Perl语言 速度会快些
instead of Perl, you'd move faster.
-Perl语言有问题吗 -没问题
- What's wrong with Perl? - Nothing...
前提是你在设计90年代末的网页
if you're designing a website in the late '90s.
随便了
Whatever.
你换语言了
I see you switching.
我本来就打算换的
I was gonna switch anyway.
你不该进去见安娜的
You shouldn't have gone in there with Ana.
为什么
Why not?
因为不该由你审问嫌疑人
Because you shouldn't be interrogating suspects.
我只是和她谈谈
I was talking to her.
而你现在又对她感情用事了
And now, you're emotionally invested in that girl.
是又怎样 她是个孤独害怕的孩子
So, what if I am? She is a scared, lonely kid.
同时也是调查对象
Who is the subject of an investigation.
联调局探员的宗旨就是要保持距离
FBI agents are trained to maintain their distance.
我不是联调局探员
I'm not an FBI agent.
可你却想别人把你看作是
And yet, you want to be treated like one.
你想要武器 所以你得...
You wanted a weapon, so you got--
那是你同意的
Which you agreed to,
因为我不带枪出勤
because it was too dangerous for me
太危险了
to be in the field without one.
怎么突然就变了
What's changed all of a sudden?
做这项工作必须保持客观性
In this job you have to remain objective.
是吗
Really?
你也是这么看我的吗
Is that what you've done with me?
保持客观性
Stayed objective?
我在努力
I'm working on it.
你们应该可以看到了
Okay, you guys should have eyes.
现在我可以关闭肖恩的警报和安保系统
Now, I can shut off Shawn's alarm and security systems,
但时间大概只能争取九十秒
but the freeze is only gonna last for about 90 seconds.
足够了
That's all we need.
萨帕塔 该你了
Okay, Zapata, you're up.
找一个标着"主电压变换器"的控制杆
Look for a lever marked "Primary Voltage Converter"
它能控制通往肖恩家里的电
that controls the power going into Shawn's place.
好了 需要多高电压
All right, how high do you want it?
越高越好
As high as it goes.
我就喜欢你这样
I like your style.
好了 我已经黑进了他家保险丝
Okay, I've already electronically jammed his fuses,
他家的线路很快就会短路了
and his wiring should short out any second.
怎么回事
Whoa, what the hell?
不要 不要
No, no, no, no, no.
我的天啊 不要这样
Oh, my God, this can't be happening.
拒绝访问
不要 不要 不要
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
911 您有什么紧急情况
911, what is your emergency?
我家着火了 快派人来
Um, my place is on fire. Send someone fast!
您所在地区有一辆消防车
We have a truck in your area
我们马上就到 先生
and we'll be there right away. And, sir?
请从家中撤离
Please evacuate your home
911电♥话♥转接中
并尽可能远离火势
and get as far away from the fire as possible.
挺厉害啊
That was kinda cool.
做好准备吧 伙计们
Okay, get ready, guys.
他要火热登场了
He's coming out hot.
他在干什么
What is he doing?
逞英雄
Trying to be a hero.
快啊
Come on.
出去 快出去
Get out. Get out of there!
-天啊 -行动
- Oh, God. - Let's move.
我们进去
We're going in.
快
Come on.
服务不可用
这就是目前试图使用安娜的软件的结果
This is all that comes up when you try to use Ana's software now.
"追踪者"关闭了
TRAKZER is dead.
那肖恩·帕默呢 他合作吗
What about Shawn Palmer, is he cooperating?
是的 逮捕人♥渣♥有个好处就是
Yeah, the nice thing about arresting scumbags,
他们不太讲究"职业道德"
they're not big on honor among thieves.
他在供出暗网的买♥♥家 有些我们知道
He's rolling over on every Dark Web player we know of
还有些不认识的
and some we don't.
安娜怎么处置
What happens to Ana now?
她以为自己在为我们工作
Well, she thought she was working for us
并且当她发现受骗时选择了合作
and she cooperated when she found out that she wasn't.
所以只要她能在保释期不惹麻烦
So, as long as she stays out of trouble during probation,
她就没事了
she's free to go.
这个案子感觉不同于前几个
This case felt different than the others.
是的 这次我们没人差点丧命
Yeah, none of us almost got killed for a change.
但我们最近一直在和腐♥败♥势力打交道
But we've been dealing with corruption so much lately,
我渐渐觉得纹身是出自敌人之手
I was starting to think the tattoos were from an enemy.
境外间谍机构之类的
Foreign spy agency, something.
但这次他们曝光了
But this time they exposed technologies
试图危害我方探员的科技
trying to harm our agents,
就像是在照顾我们一样
like they were looking out for us.
所以给我纹身的人是善意的吗
So, whoever did this to me is trying to help?
或是想让我们这么认为
Or want us to think they are.
你怎么别扭起来了
What has got you twisted?
那孩子违法了法律 并从中获益
That kid breaks the law, profits from it,
却只受一点轻罚
and gets a slap on the wrist.
她并没有从中获利
She never made any money off of it.
我们就这么轻信她的话了吗
We're supposed to take her word for it?
如果她收的是比特币
If she got paid in Bitcoin,
我们永远无法追查到
we'd never be able to trace it,
永远无法确定
we'd never know for sure.
拜托 帕默才是受益者
Come on. Palmer was the get.
安娜只是被利用了
Ana was in over her head.
她是个自力更生的十七岁孩子
She's a 17-year-old kid, on her own,
希望能用自己的技能求生
just trying to use her skills to survive.
赃款就是赃款
Dirty money is dirty money.
肖恩伤害了很多人
Shawn hurt a lot of people.
要不是你帮我们抓到他
And he probably would have hurt a lot more
他可能会伤害更多人
if you didn't help us catch him.
你应该高兴才是
You should feel good.
我感觉好傻
I feel stupid.
这么久以来 他是第一个...
He was just the first person in a long time who...
算了
Forget it.
需要人送你回家吗
Do you want a ride home?
这里应该有人可以送...
I'm sure somebody here could take--
不用了
I'll be fine.
听着 如果你需要...
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表