剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
Without that piece of the puzzle,
我无能为力
there's nothing that I can do.
成百上千的认罪被推♥翻♥
Hundreds of convictions overturned.
罪犯被释放
Guilty criminals walk.
我不会为了澄清自己去这样做
I won't do that just to vindicate myself.
你没有杀任何人
You didn't kill anyone.
我欺骗了政♥府♥体系 现在我输了
I cheated the system, and I lost.
我不想让你接触白昼计划
I don't want you touching Daylight.
你听到了吗
Do you hear me?
那我能做什么 我需要那块
So what else do I do? I need that piece--
我们会找到其他方法 肯定会的
We'll find another way. We always do.
你赶紧走吧
Now, get out of here.
人事部的会议要迟到了
You're late for your Human Resources meeting.
我们不会放弃
We're not giving up.
你也不要
And neither are you.
我一开始就不该理维茨的
I never should have talked to Weitz.
他让你受他摆布
He had you over a barrel.
你当时为什么觉得会有发现
Why would you think there'd be anything to find?
我可能也会那么做
I would have done the same thing.
不 你不会的
No, you wouldn't have.
我不知道哪件事更让我生气
I don't know what pisses me off more--
他们认为她是个杀手
they think she's a killer
还是他们认为她真有那么笨
or that they think she's that stupid.
没错 如果她真杀了卡特
Yeah, if she did take out Carter,
为何还要派我去调查他的失踪案
why would she ask me to look into his disappearance?
这根本讲不通
How does that make any sense?
凶手是用枪指着你的那家伙
What makes a hell of a lot more sense
这倒是相当说得通
is that guy who threatened you at gunpoint.
要是你告诉他们...
Like, maybe if you tell them that--
他们用莎拉和索亚来要挟我
They threatened Sarah and Sawyer's lives.
他们有办法对付我 就能对付他们
Meanwhile, they can get to me, they can get to them.
绝对不行
No, no way.
他们
"They"?
你觉得有很多人吗
You think it's a "They"?
他们刚刚扳倒了
Well, "They" just took out the head
联调局纽约分局的老大
of the New York branch of the FBI.
在我们搞清楚对方是谁
Until we find out who this is
渗透进组织多深之前
or how far they've infiltrated...
我们谁也不能相信
we don't know who we can trust.
好的 谢谢各位
Okay, thanks, everyone.
佩灵顿局长
Director Pellington.
工作得开心吗
Havin' fun yet?
我就来看下临时助理局长状态如何
Just wanted to see how my interim Assistant Director is holding up.
比起这个 我更想去调查
Much rather... be out there.
去证明梅菲尔的清白
trying to prove Mayfair's innocence,
而不是困在这里 跟文件打交道
than stuck in here... shuffling papers.
不会让你待很久的
Ah, you won't be on the hook for long.
我今天就去面试接任
I'm interviewing permanent replacements
下一任局长的人选
for the position today.
接任
"Replacements."
这是宝芬妮·梅菲尔的职位
This is Bethany Mayfair's job.
她是无辜的
She's innocent.
不 她不是 柯特
No... she's not, Kurt.
你越早接受这个现实
And the sooner you make peace with that,
对你以及
the better for you
你的手下都越好
and for everyone under your command.
您过来就是为了告诉我这些吗
Is that what you came here to tell me?
让我接受现实
To make peace with it?
不
No.
鉴于梅菲尔被捕
In light of Mayfair's arrest,
她手上的一桩案子引起了我们的关注
there've been some concerns regarding one of her cases
该案消耗的的时间和资源
and the time and resources
都显得太多了
it seems to have been consuming.
你是说简的案子
You talking about Jane?
我们要重审整个行动
We're putting the entire situation under review.
重审
Review?
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
这意味着任何相关调查
It means any related investigations
都将暂停 等待进一步的通知
are suspended until further notice.
我要停止无名氏这个调查项目
I'm shutting down the Jane Doe project.
盲 点
第一季 第二十二集
宝芬妮·梅菲尔收
你有什么办法处理一下吗
Can you do anything with it?
我在丹麦有个同事
I've got a colleague in Denmark.
我能将照片发给他吗
Could I send it to him?
我丹麦的朋友搞定了
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
你今早去见过她了 对吧
You saw her this morning, right?
她涉嫌杀害三人 被保释在家
She's out on bail on triple homicide.
她带着脚踝监视器
She's wearing an ankle monitor,
她不能走出家门
and she can't leave her home.
天啊 我觉得...
God, I just-- I feel it's...
我们也一样
Yeah, we all do.
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
不太好
She's not good.
帕特森 你有什么发现
What do you got, Patterson?
我们要等简来吗
Should we wait for Jane?
不用了 开始吧
No, start without her.
好的 一个市中心政♥府♥大楼的门卫
Okay... A janitor at a government building downtown
今天一早发现一个未做标记的包裹
discovered an unmarked bag early this morning.
猜猜里面是什么
And guess what was inside.
一个出生不到24小时的婴儿
A baby less than 24 hours old.
身份不明
Identity unknown.
-并且...-和纹身有关联
- And... - There's a tattoo connection.
她手腕上的条形码纹身和简的一样
She has the same logo barcode on her wrist as Jane.
连数字和字母的顺序结构都一致
Along with a structurally identical alphanumeric sequence.
他们给一个婴儿纹身吗
They tattooed a baby?
帕特森 快关了
Patterson, take 'em down.
把图片关了 快
Take 'em off the screen-- now.
怎么回事
What's going on?
现在一切与梅菲尔有关的东西
Everything that's going on with Mayfair right now...
我都不想让外人看见
I don't want extra eyes seeing that.
我们这段时间得低调行事
We need to shake things up for a while.
跟我来
On me.
这位神秘人
So... our mystery guy
处理掉了卡特的车
disposes of Carter's car.
他们不让里德再追查
They tell Reade to stop digging.
我在酒吧里为亚历山德拉解了围
I rescue Alexandra from the bar.
好歹和我喝完这一杯
At least finish the bottle with me.
丹尼斯
Dennis!
索非亚还活着
Sofia's alive.
索非亚还活着
Sofia's alive
还问我要钱
and asks me for money.
我给了她
I give it to her.
他们杀了亚历山德拉
They kill Alexandra.
然后像威胁里德一样威胁了我
And threaten me just like they threatened Reade.
那他们两个怎么会认识的呢
So how did these two know each other?
我给索菲亚的那笔现金
The same cash I give to Sofia...
我在酒吧里为亚历山德拉解了围
I rescue Alexandra in the bar...
放开她 自己走人
Let her go and walk away.
我为她解围
I rescue her.
什么解围啊
The hell I did.
那个秃顶的混♥蛋♥
That bald son of a bitch!
喂
Yeah, hi.
对 警报突然响了
Yeah, it just started going off.
不过你应该看得见我还在家对吧
Well, you can see I'm still at home, right?
我只是不想惹麻烦
Well, I just don't want any trouble.
好了 警报解除了
Yeah, there it goes.
不好意思打扰你
Well, sorry to bother you.
明天
Tomorrow.
好的 没问题
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表