剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
-看这里... -简
- Well, see-- - Jane!
她怎么找到我们的
How did she find us?
简 救我们出去
Jane! Get us out of here!
按那个按钮
Hit that button!
下面那个
Down!
继续
Keep going!
不
No!
交出武器
Weapon.
不 简
No! Jane!
奥斯卡呢
Where's Oscar?
求你
Please.
别当着他们的面
Not in front of them.
别当着我的队友杀我
Don't kill me in front of my team.
"你的队友" 有趣
"Your team." That's interesting.
奥斯卡呢
Where's Oscar?
他害了马克斯
I want him to watch you die
我要他亲眼看着你死
for what he did to Marcos.
他不在这里
He's not here.
说谎 跟我走
You're lying. Take a walk.
简 简
Jane! Jane!
不
No!
-好吧 -怎么办
- All right. - What?
好
Okay.
塔莎 握紧这里
Tasha, hold it in there.
就这样 够了
That's it. That's enough.
堵住它
Keep it sealed.
要给它充满
We gotta fill it up.
堵住洞 堵紧了
Seal the hole. Keep it sealed.
我们要把门充满气
We got to keep filling that door.
好
Yeah.
好 退后
Okay, stand back here.
找地方躲下
Take some cover.
简
Jane!
简
Jane!
不
No!
简 简
Jane! Jane!
你受伤了吗
Are you hit?
-我听到枪声 -他掉进去了吗
- I heard a gunshot. - He fell in?
对 我打中了他的腹部
Yeah. I shot him in the stomach.
你当时到底在想什么
What the hell were you thinking?
你不能就这样玩消失
You can't just disappear like that!
我是想保护...
I was trying to protect--
太鲁莽了
It was reckless!
你不能这样冒险
You can't take those risks.
这由不得你
It is not your call.
你说得对
You're right.
你怎么追踪队员到发电站的
How did you trace the team to the power plant?
我们没追踪他们
I didn't...
我追踪了"主流"画室的那个杀手来到船上
I tracked the assassin from ZOMO's studio back to the ship.
我在监视他 想查清他的图谋
I was surveilling him, trying to figure out
这时警队成员出现了
what he was up to, when the team showed up.
你怎么没警告我们 你也在场
Why didn't you alert us to your presence?
要是通知你们 他就会有所察觉
I couldn't without alerting him to yours.
而你们进去很久都没出来时
And then when you guys didn't come out,
我就选准时机 进去找你们了
I waited for the right moment and I went in after you.
再做出这种事 你就可以走了
Do something like that again, and you're done.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
不 我有事
No. I'm not.
我曾失去过你一次
I lost you once before.
我今天一直以为我又一次失去你了
I spent most of today thinking I lost you again.
如果你是我 你会怎么做
What would you have done... if you were me?
我也会这么做
Exactly the same thing.
海岸警卫队没找到尸体
Coast Guard didn't find a body.
称他可能被海浪带走了
Said the current must have taken him.
她的口供不对劲
Her story feels off.
你还觉得她跟卡特的失踪
You still don't think she's connected
有关联吗
to Carter's disappearance?
不 不觉得
No, I don't.
哪有人刚做完手术
I mean, who the hell goes back to work
当天就回去工作的
the day they have surgery?
说真的 你哪根筋不对
Seriously, what is wrong with you?
你想让我怎么做
What'd you want me to do?
待在家里 看肥皂剧吗
Stay at home, watch soap operas?
是的
Yes.
正常人都会这么做
That's what normal people....
来了
Yeah, comin'.
兄弟
Hey, bud.
今天真是折腾坏了
It's been a long day.
我不是来找你的
I'm not here to talk to you.
好吧
Right.
进来吧
Come in.
我去睡觉了
I'm going to bed.
今天很疯狂吧
It was a crazy day, huh?
莎拉 我最近想了很多
Sarah, I've been thinking a lot...
关于你之前跟我说的话
about what you said to me earlier,
让我意识到
and it made me realize...
我对你没有那种感情
I don't feel the same way.
什么
What?
我不能继续下去了
I can't do this anymore.
如果是因为柯特
If this is because of Kurt,
-我是说 他 -不
- I mean, he-- - No.
-他不... -跟柯特无关
- Like, he doesn't-- - It's not about Kurt.
你不了解我...
You don't know me, and...
我有很多问题
I've got issues.
我不信
I don't believe you.
我了解你
I know you.
我知道你也爱我
And I know that you love me, too.
不 我不爱
No, I don't.
很抱歉 莎拉
I'm sorry, Sarah.
跳海的感觉没想象中那么糟糕
The water's actually not that bad once you're in.
有一瞬间仿佛感觉你见到我很高兴
Wow you almost seemed happy to see me for a second.
发生了什么
What happened?
不只有你一个人会闭气
You're not the only one who can hold their breath.
凯德对你的恨意
Cade's grudge seemed like a lot more
似乎不只是意见不合
than just a difference of ideals.
感觉像深仇大恨
It felt personal.
因为你害了马克斯
He wanted you to watch me die
他就想让你亲眼看着我死
because of what you did to Marcos?
你把他怎么了
What did you do to him?
我们做了牺牲
We all made sacrifices.
这个解释不行 今天不能敷衍我
No. That's not good enough, not today.
凯德失去了他在乎的人
Cade lost someone close to him once,
他将错归咎于我
and he held me responsible.
是你的错吗
Were you?
是
Yeah.
你一直都表现出
You always act like everything is going
一切尽在计划之中的样子
completely according to plan,
但今天凯德证明了并非如此
but today, Cade proved that wasn't true.
你还有什么事瞒着我
What else aren't you telling me?
我应该要有多担心
How worried should I be?
凯德死了 我们打败他了
Cade's dead. We beat him.
一切回到正轨
Things are back on track.
现在怎么办
So what now?
现在你回家
Now you go home.
我们明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
好
Yeah.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表