剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
但每个人都觉得自己的案子最重要
but everybody feels that way about their cases.
这样吧 我想想办法
Look, I'll see what I can do.
好的
Okay.
这什么都没有
There's nothing here.
帕特森 你确定是这里吗
Patterson, you positive this is the location?
你们正在水上走呢
Um, you guys are walking on water.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我在看三年前的卫星图像
I'm looking at a satellite image from three years ago,
你们站的地方过去正好是个水塘的中♥央♥
and you're standing smack in the middle of what used to be a pond.
好吧 有人把水塘抽干了
Well, someone drained the pond.
不仅如此
not only that,
供给这片土地的电力
but the electricity built for that property
高得惊人
is off the charts.
这里一定有什么被我们忽视了
Well, there is definitely something here we're missing.
散开
Fan out.
我们找找
Let's have a look.
你有没有想过
Did you think for a minute
艾玛看到你来是什么感觉
how Emma would feel about you being here?
我没做错什么 柯特
I didn't do anything wrong, Kurt.
你也许不信我
You may not believe me,
但泰勒的失踪
but I didn't have anything to do
和我没有任何关系
with Taylor's disappearance.
住口 爸爸
Stop, Dad.
我有权来这里
I have every right to be here,
就和其他人一样
just as much as anyone else
有权来悼念她
who wants to pay their respects.
你还不明白吗
You don't get it, do you?
没人愿意看到你来
No one wants you here.
没人
No one.
有发现了
Got something.
这是什么玩意
What the hell is that?
不知道
Don't know.
用这个试试
Hey, try this.
谢了
Thanks.
来吧
Come on.
打开了
There we go.
已就位
Set.
将军
General!
别开枪
Don't shoot.
C4 烈性炸♥药♥
站起来 放下武器 将军
Get on your feet and put down that weapon, General.
整个房♥间都装满了炸♥药♥
The entire room is rigged to blow.
解除引爆装置 将军
Disarm that detonator now, General.
别再往前走了
Don't come any closer.
-快点解除 -别再往前走了
- Disarm it! - Don't come any closer!
否则都得死
Or we all die.
这些箱子里
These crates.
装着沙林
Sarin.
美国陆军化工原料局
芥子气
Mustard gas.
氰化氢
Hydrogen cyanide.
如果我松开这个按钮
Nobody gets out alive...
没有人能活着出去
if I take my finger off this button.
你的工作是销毁这些化学武器
Your job was to destroy these chemical weapons.
我们的敌人不仅有化学武器 还有生物武器
Our enemies have chemical and biological weapons.
非裔美国黑人的传统圣歌♥ 歌♥颂团结一致
你觉得我们烧掉武器储备 高唱《康巴亚》You think that we're setting an example
是在树立榜样吗
by burning our stockpile, singing "Kumbaya"?
这是痴心妄想
It's delusional!
我们得保持武器储备
We need to maintain the stockpile.
你把武器卖♥♥给外国了吗
Did you sell it to a foreign country?
我需要资金来维持这个仓库
I needed a way to pay for this facility,
所以我卖♥♥了一点给我们的同盟 韩国
so I sold a nominal amount to South Korea, our allies.
然后有人发现了你的交易并且伏击了他们
Then someone found out about your sale and ambushed them.
因为你 成千上万条生命
Thousands of lives are at risk now...
危在旦夕
because of you.
你知道你这样做有多自私吗
Do you realize how selfish your actions are?
我从伊♥拉♥克♥活着回来
I lived through Iraq.
我见过无辜的生命
I saw innocent lives
被化学武器摧残
destroyed by chemical weapons,
严重残疾的孩子们
kids with horrible deformities,
整个村子被屠♥杀♥ 因为萨♥达♥姆♥知道
entire villages wiped out because Saddam knew
他不会被抓 而我们不会反击
he could get away with it, that we wouldn't retaliate.
这一切不能再次发生
That can't happen again.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你不会引爆♥炸♥弹的
You're not going to detonate the C4.
你不想死
You don't want to die.
你做的这一切是为了拯救生命
You did all this to save lives,
而不是摧毁生命
not take them.
简
Jane...
别再往前走了
You stay back.
-瞄准他了吗 -是的
- Got him? - On him.
别动
Don't move.
是谁偷的化学武器
Who stole the chemical weapons?
是谁
Who?
韩国有一个联络人
South Koreans had a liaison.
瓦妮莎·张
Vanessa Chang
站起来
Stand up.
站起来
Stand up!
她出♥卖♥♥♥你了吗
She double-crossed you?
过去的三年里我们每季度
We've been doing deliveries of sarin to Seoul
都会向首尔运送沙林毒气
every quarter for the last three years.
只有她知道
She's the only one who knows
具体的进出口数量
the ins and the outs of the operation.
她要把武器卖♥♥给谁
Who is she selling it to?
我不知道 但当我发现是她偷的武器时
I don't know, but when I realized it was her,
我怕她会到这里来
I was afraid she'd come here.
我知道我必须在一切无法挽回之前
I knew I needed to destroy all this
毁掉这些武器
before it's too late.
丢了多少沙林毒气
How much sarin is missing?
四十罐
40 canisters.
瓦妮莎有没有帮你把武器
Did Vanessa help you move the weapons
运送到韩国
out of the country to Korea?
通过她的公♥司♥运送的
Through her company.
帕特森 查查张的发货日志
Patterson, search Chang's shipping logs.
看看今天有没有货要运出
See if she has anything leaving today.
她的公♥司♥有三个集装箱
Looks like her company has three containers
今晚要从海上运出
set to sail for tonight.
有两个要运往日本 还有
Two are headed for Japan and...
稍等
Hang on.
有一个集装箱本来要运到泰国
Looks like she had one set to sail for Thailand,
但是上周她把目的地改成了中国
but she changed the destination last week to China.
联络港务局
Contact Port Authority.
告诉他们我们马上过去
Tell 'em we're on our way.
集装箱应该就在这
Container should be in here.
这图案和萨姆的钥匙卡上的一样
Hey, it's the same logo as Sam's keycard.
干得好 塔莎
Nice work, Tasha.
联调局 不许动
FBI! Freeze!
美国陆军化工原料局
简 跟着我
Jane, with me.
收起枪 有沙林毒气 太危险
Guns away. Too risky with the sarin gas.
我的解毒剂瓶碎了
The antidote vial is broken!
来 用我的
Here, I've got mine.
不行 你怎么办
No! What about you?
坚持住 柯特
Hang on, Kurt!
她需要你的解毒剂
She needs your antidote!
我来处理她
I'm on her.
解毒剂来了
I got it, here!
你的目标是哪里 瓦妮莎
What's your target, Vanessa?
你的目标是哪里
What is your target?!
你们来晚了
You're too late.
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
没事
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表