剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
No.
有车牌号♥吗
Did you get the plates?
没有
No.
但我在全市监控视频网络里追踪这辆车
But I pulled it through the CCTV grid.
它进入了城区另一边这个监控盲区
It enters this camera's dead zone,
然后再没有出来过
across town, and never comes out.
请说出你的名字以便记录
State your name for the record.
我不记得
I don't remember.
美国现任总统是谁
Who is the current president of the United States?
我...我不知道
I... I don't know.
你妈妈叫什么名字
What is your mother's name?
她所有的纹身都是新纹的
All of her tattoos, are brand-new.
全部都是
All of them.
什么
What?
有多新
How new?
从愈合程度来看 大约几周之内
Judging by the healing, no more than a few weeks.
她被一次性纹了全身吗
Her entire body was tattooed all at once?
他们为什么要这么做
Now why would they do that?
-这是张寻宝图 -你说什么
- It's a treasure map. - Come again?
你看
Look at it.
没有用X标志出的藏宝地点
There's no X to mark the spot.
有隐藏的字母 随机的数字...
There's hidden letters, random numbers...
全都是地图碎片 没有内容或名字
map pieces. Without context or names.
这是个谜局
It's a puzzle.
第一条线索再明显不过了
And the first piece couldn't be clearer.
你有没有直接或间接
Have you ever, directly or indirectly,
被卷入或参与过恐怖组织
been involved with or assisted a terrorist organization?
这类的问题还要问多少
How many more of these are there?
请回答是或者不是
Try to limit your answers to yes or no.
再问多少次 我都是同样的答案
It's the same answer, everytime!
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what's going on,
我不知道我是怎么了
I don't know what's happening to me,
我不知道还要我怎么说 你才能明白
and I don't know how else to tell you that.
等等 等一下 小姐...
Hold on, wait a second. Miss...
什么小姐
Miss what?
我姓什么
Miss who?
我连个名字都没有
I don't have a name.
我让你们戳我 刺我 扫描我
I let you people poke me, prod me, scan me...
我受够了 好吗
I'm done. OK?
我要和负责的人谈谈
I want to speak to someone in charge.
深呼吸...
Let's just take a deep breath...
我要和管事的人说话
I want to speak to someone in charge.
我是特别探员柯特·威勒
I'm Special Agent Kurt Weller.
是你这个案子的负责人
I'm the lead agent on your case.
请告诉我 你知道这是怎么回事
Please tell me you know what's going on.
我是谁
Who am I?
我们还不知道
We don't know yet.
经过这么多测试 你们还是一无所知吗
All these tests and you don't know anything?
我们知道你说的是实话
We know that you're telling us the truth.
现在我们非常确信这一点
We're certain of that now.
-当然了 我为什么... -女士
- Of course I am, why would I... - Ma'am,
你的指纹找不到任何匹配 你的DNA也是
there is no match to your prints. Or your DNA.
我们所有数据库中都没有你的面部识别匹配
And facial recognition did not find you, in any of our databases.
你认识我吗
Do you recognize me?
我为什么...我连自己都不认识
Why would I... I don't even recognize me.
博登医生认为如果你遇到熟悉事物刺♥激♥
Doctor Borden believes if you encounter familiar stimuli,
或许能唤起你的记忆
it may trigger your memory.
我为什么会熟悉你
Why would you be familiar?
因为我的名字
Because my name,
柯特·威勒
联调局
柯特·威勒
Kurt Weller,
就纹在你背上
is tattooed on your back.
我到底发生了什么事
What is happening to me?
我不知道你是谁 女士
I don't know who you are, ma'am.
但或许 你通过某种途径 曾经认识我
But maybe, somehow, you knew me.
我完全不明白这是怎么回事
I don't understand any of this.
我知道这让人一时很难接受
I know this is overwhelming.
但是拜托你 试一试
But please, try.
或许能想起什么东西
Something may come back to you.
想起什么了吗
Anything?
没有
No.
那么
So,
现在怎么办
what happens now?
我们会向媒体发布一张你的照片
We will release a clean photograph of you to the media.
-肯定有人认识你 -不 我...
- Someone must know who you are. - No, that...
我不是那个意思 我是说
that's not what I meant. I mean,
眼下怎么办
what happens right now?
我没有地方可去
I don't have anywhere to go.
这是栋安全屋
So this is a safe house
我们用来给保护性监禁的人住的
we use for people into protective custody.
这里有沙发 有电视
There is a couch, TV.
有你需要的一切
Everything you need.
外面的人
Are the... guys outside,
他们是防止别人进来 还是不让我出去的
are they to... keep people out, or me in?
不不 他们...
No, no, they're...
他们是暂时在这里保护你的
they're here just for now to keep you safe.
直到我们查清♥真♥♥相♥
Until we get to the bottom of this.
那我就不打扰你了
Hmm, I'll... I'll give you some privacy.
-等等 你要走吗 -是的
- Wait. You're leaving? - Yeah.
你...你该睡个觉
You should... you should get some sleep,
或者吃点东西
or get something to eat.
要是你想吃什么
So, if there's any food you like,
就告诉守卫 他们会帮你买♥♥
tell the security guys, and they'll get it for you.
我不知道...不知道自己喜欢吃什么
I don't... I don't know what I like.
对
Right, um,
那我让他们给你找些菜单来
I'll get them to get you a bunch of menus,
你自己选
so you can choose.
晚安 女士
Good night, ma'am.
昨晚我甚至都没做梦
I didn't even dream last night.
我...
I was...
真希望自己会做梦
really hoping I would, you know?
我以为做梦或许能...
I thought maybe it would...
我...
I just...
有人这样害我
Someone did this to me.
把我的整个人生都夺走了
Took away my whole life.
我却...无能为力
And I can't... do anything.
今早我给你准备了一杯咖啡和一杯茶
I got you a coffee and a tea this morning.
你喜欢喝哪种
Which would you prefer?
我...
I...
来吧 都试试
Go ahead, try them.
我喜欢这个 这杯尝起来像除草剂
I like this one. This one tastes like grass trimmings.
这不就是了
There you go.
第一 你还记得除草剂的味道
Number 1, you remembered what grass trimmings taste like.
第二 你搞清楚了自己喜欢喝咖啡
And 2, you figured out you're a coffee person.
你并非无能为力
You're not helpless.
人是由自己做出的选择决定的
We're defined by our choices.
你只是忘了自己的选择了而已
You just don't remember yours.
所以坚持尝试新东西
So, keep trying new things.
看看你的身体还记得些什么
See what your body remembers.
或者做出新的选择
Or, make new choices.
你做出的选择越多 无力感就会越少
The more you make, the less helpless you'll feel.
即使你什么也想不起来
Even if nothing ever comes back,
你仍然可以找回自我
you can still find yourself.
这块纹身很奇怪
That one's odd.
她肩膀上的方形纹身
That square, on her shoulder.
对 我也注意到这块了
Yeah, I was eyed on that too.
其它纹身都很华丽
Because everything else is so ornate.
那块却很晦暗
That is opaque.
如果在嫌犯给简下药并纹上其它纹身之前
If Jane had a tattoo before our unsub drugged her
简原本就有一块纹身
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表