剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
我是特别探员帕特森 能收到吗
from the FBI New York Office, do you copy?
收到 帕特森 我是威勒
We copy, Patterson, this is Weller.
威勒 这到底是怎么回事
Weller, what the hell is going on?
说来话长 简单地说
It's a long story-- basically,
我们得阻止这架飞机达到1.8万米高空
we have to stop this plane hitting 60,000 feet.
好的 没问题 已经联♥系♥空军了
Okay, not a problem, the Air Force is looped in.
你们在驾驶舱里吗
Are you in the cockpit?
不在 被锁在外面了
No, been locked out.
我们在电子设备舱里
We're in the avionics bay.
天呐
Oh, man.
得想办法让你们进入驾驶舱
Okay, we need to get you in there.
我有个很糟糕的主意 但应该行得通
I have a really bad idea that I think will work.
好吧 你的计划是什么
Okay, so what's the plan?
我会指导你们去把引擎关掉
I'm gonna walk you through shutting the engines off.
你说你要干什么
You're gonna what?!
他们在电子设备舱里 快去阻止他们
站起来 快点
Get up, now!
泛亚921
海拔
快 快 快
Come on, come on, come on...
好了 让引擎恢复供电
Okay, let's give them the power back.
好了
There you go.
全靠你了
All yours.
我不...
I-- I didn't...
你听 引擎并没有恢复运行
Listen, the engines didn't start back up again.
帕特森 引擎没有恢复运行
Patterson... the engines didn't come back on.
这样
Okay, um,
中♥央♥操控台有个旋钮
there's a knob on the center console
上面写着"引擎"
that says, "Engine."
顺时针旋转至"I-N-G开始"
Turn it clockwise to "I-N-G Start."
好了
There you go.
还是不起作用
Okay, they still didn't start.
我们刚刚关闭引擎的时候
I mean, we were basically pulling wires down
几乎把电线给拔了
to get the plane to shut off.
-因此可能被我们弄短路了 -帕特森
- We probably shorted them out. - Patterson!
我说过这不是个好主意了
I mean, I told you this was a terrible idea.
我试试把飞机拉起来
Okay, I'm gonna try to pull up.
等等 先不要拉
Wait! Wait! Don't pull up.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
机场跑道离你们不远
You're not that far from the runway.
基本上就在你们正下方
It's basically right below you.
飞机刚刚都在快速上升
The plane was traveling up so fast,
你们并没有偏离跑道多少
you haven't flown that far.
所以呢
So?
这样 我们保持降落状态
Okay, okay, uh, we keep descending,
保持这个速度 然后滑入降落区
you keep your knots up, you glide into position,
然后抬高机头
pull the nose up,
最后一秒的时候放下起落架
and extend the gear at the last second.
这样能行得通吗
And that's gonna work?
我父亲是个飞行员 虽不是特别专业
My dad was a pilot, not a pro or anything like that,
但他教了我很多东西
but he taught me a lot of--
听着
Listen,
像这样的固定翼飞机
fixed wing planes like this
只要保持降落 滑行的时候会十分平稳
can glide pretty steady as long as they keep descending.
你们现在的海拔足够高 可以滑进跑道
You're so high up, you can glide back onto the runway.
等我先...
Let me just...
没错 你们绝对能维持足够的空速
Yes, you can for sure maintain enough air speed.
我算过了
I did the math.
怎么算的 在哪算的
How? Where?
在我脑子里 我就在那算的
In my head, where math is done.
请不要打断我
Please, don't interrupt.
听着 我...
Okay, look, I...
我或许能驾驶飞机
I might be able to fly a plane,
但你怎么知道我能让这一架飞机安全着陆
but how do you know that I can land this exact one?
简 所有飞机都是一样的
Jane, a plane is a plane is a plane.
如果你曾让飞机着陆过 你也能搞定这一架
If you've ever landed one, you can land this one.
你可以的 知道吗
You can do this, all right?
开一开这只大鸟
Flying this big ol' bird,
这可比开直升机简单多了
much easier than flying that chopper.
我查看了尸体 没有手♥机♥ 也没有无线电
Checked the bodies, no phones, no radios.
没有任何发现
Nothing yet.
看
Look!
下降得太快了
It's coming in way too steep.
还不行
Not yet.
-还不行 -加油
- Not yet. - Come on.
再等等
Not yet.
好了 就现在 拉吧
Okay, now, pull up.
我觉得我们不会成功
I don't think we're gonna make it.
刹车 刹车 快拉刹车
Brake, brake, brake.
干得漂亮
Good job.
除了她没人能做到
No one does what she does.
她并非完美 可是人无完人
She's not perfect, none of us are,
她留定了
but she stays.
看来终于开始了
Well, there it is,
你真是要完蛋了
the beginning of your end.
晚安 宝芬妮
Good night, Bethany.
找到921号♥航♥班♥ 乘客获救
你回来了
You're back.
嗯 我刚到
Yeah, I just got in.
新闻都在播
It's all over the news,
找到飞机 乘客平安回家
the plane, the passengers back home,
避免了致命袭击
a deadly attack averted.
这些天的辛苦也不算白费
Not bad for a couple of days work.
你们都该好好歇歇 回家休息一下吧
You should all take the day, go home, get some rest.
我想...
I'd like to, um...
我有个请求
I have a request.
请求
A request?
我希望能撤掉我的安保人员
I was wondering if we could drop my detail.
我又没有被捕 不是吗
I mean, I'm not under arrest, right?
没有受到监禁
I'm not in custody.
我和大家一样出生入死
I'm risking my life with everyone else.
我如今也证明了我的忠诚了吧
And I think I've proven my loyalty by now.
安保人员是保护你安全的
That detail is for your protection.
用不用保护应该由我决定
It should be my choice.
我应该已经赢得这个权利了
I think I've earned that.
好吧
All right.
只要你继续留在安全屋
If you continue to stay in the safe house,
我就撤掉安保人员
I'll drop your detail
但你要明白其中风险
as long as you understand the risks.
我明白 谢谢
I do. Thank you.
梅菲尔告诉我她撤掉了你的安保人员
Mayfair told me she lifted your detail.
没错
Yeah.
是我...要求的
I, um-- I requested it.
简 你和我
Jane, you and I,
我们得理清些事情
we need to sort out some things.
我住的那条街 街尾有个公园
There's a park, it's at the end of my street.
我们十点在那儿见
Meet me there at 10:00.
科特
Kurt.
你疯了 劳伦·B肯定能挺到最后
You're crazy, Lauren B. is gonna go all the way.
你们仨明天见
See you three tomorrow.
再见
See ya.
我正琢磨你会不会来呢
Starting wonder if you were ever gonna show.
你错了 他们撤掉了我的安保
You were wrong, they lifted my detail.
是吗
Oh, yeah.
那你为什么倒了四次地铁
Why'd you take four subways
又打了三辆出租车过来
and three taxis to get here?
他们还在跟踪你
They were tailing you.
显然你也一样
Apparently so were you.
我得确保你没被跟踪
I had to be sure you weren't followed.
他们怕你
They're scared of you.
也确实该怕
And they should be.
我真的是泰勒·肖吗
Am I really Taylor Shaw?
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表