剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
《盲点》前情回顾
Previously on "Blindspot"...
走
Go!
-快 -快走
- Come on! - Go!
你改了主意 要和我合作了吗
Does this mean you've changed your mind about working with me?
我不相信你
I don't trust you.
无论我曾是谁 我也不相信她
And whoever I was before, I don't trust her, either.
我跟你妹妹在交往
I'm dating your sister.
我已经想了好几个星期准备要告诉你
I've been meaning to tell you for weeks.
我问过里德了 他说你们之间是认真的
I spoke to Reade. He told me things were serious.
我最不希望的就是你或索亚
The last thing that I want is you or Sawyer
失去你们爱的人
to lose someone that you love.
我一直在调查卡特的失踪
Been looking into Carter's disappearance,
我找不到任何证据能显示
and I can't find any evidence as to where he was
他的车出现在桥上之前的位置
in the hours before his car showed up on that bridge,
但附近有很多交通监控录像
but there's a bunch of traffic cameras near it.
有任何发现
If you find anything,
立即向我 且只向我报告
you bring it to me and only me.
这是你要找的人吗
This the guy you're looking for?
不 但这是他的车
No, that's his car.
你究竟是谁
So who the hell are you?
我们的同伴会不惜一切
The people we work with will stop at nothing
确保这个计划的成功
to make sure this plan succeeds.
如果你拒绝合作
If you refuse to cooperate,
他们会杀了威勒探员
they'll kill Agent Weller.
我还以为你不会出现了
I was starting to think you weren't gonna show.
你说得很清楚了 我没得选择
Well, you made it pretty clear I didn't have a choice.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我要你把这个装到你们小队的车上
I need you to install this in your team's vehicle.
这是什么
What is it?
一个全球定位系统追踪器
A GPS tracker.
这样我们可以更有效地掌握你的行踪
So we can more effectively keep tabs on your whereabouts.
你以为我傻吗
You think I'm stupid?
这不是追踪我的 是追踪他们的
That's not to follow me, it's to follow them.
你把它安装到行车电脑上
You install it in the vehicle's ECU,
就在杂物箱后面 保险丝旁边
behind the glove box and next to the fuse board.
跟你要换下来的芯片长得一样
It looks just like the chip you'll be replacing.
听着 我...
Okay, listen, I...
我知道我昨晚说的话可能...
I know what I said last night may have...
有点破坏我们之间的信任
eroded some trust between us.
不会
No.
我从没信任过你
I never trusted you.
你的头怎么样了
How's your head?
停止调查汤姆·卡特失踪一事
Stop looking into Tom Carter's disappearance...
否则你爱的人会一个个被杀
or people you love will start to die.
或者我也可以现在就用你的枪杀了你
Or I could just kill you now with your own gun.
记住这个声音...
Remember that sound...
记住对付你有多么容易
how easy it was to get to you.
我们会监视你的 里德探员
We'll be watching, Agent Reade.
发信人 梅菲尔
马上来
你天没亮就把我叫过来
So you called me in here
就为了告诉我你没什么发现
before the crack of dawn to tell me you have nothing?
运输部的人说他们有部新摄像头
The DOT guys told me they found this new camera,
我...
and I...
我太心急了 其实什么也没拍到
I jumped the gun, there was nothing there.
自从简来这之后 我已经受够她了
I've had it in for Jane ever since she got here.
当费舍尔提到关于卡特的那些事 我
When Fischer brought up all the Carter stuff, I...
有点希望那是真的
kinda wanted it to be true.
只要一涉及到简 威勒就缺乏判断力
Been all over Weller about his lack of judgment when it comes to Jane,
可事实是
but the truth is,
我也犯了同样的错误
I've been guilty of the same thing.
所以你认为简和卡特的失踪无关 对吗
So you don't think Jane had anything to do with Carter's disappearance?
是 长官
No, ma'am.
下次你一时灵光一闪的时候
The next time you get a moment of clarity,
写进你的日记里
tell it to your diary.
下去吧
Dismissed.
好吧 发现什么了
Okay. What do we have?
有要紧事
This is something.
非常重要
This is big.
我是说 我甚至...
I mean, I don't even...
好吧 是这样
Yes, okay.
这是昨晚位于切尔西一家
This is security footage last night
高端当代艺术画廊的监控录像
from a high-end contemporary art gallery in Chelsea.
这位带猪头面具的先生
So this gentleman in the pig mask
煞费苦心地潜入
took great pains to break in
预定今早开放的"主流"作品展
and steal one painting from the new ZOMO exhibit
并盗窃了一幅画
set to open this morning.
"主流" 这名字怎么这么熟
ZOMO? Why do I know that name?
他是涂鸦艺术家出身
He started out as a graffiti artist
后来艺术界把他变成了媒体的宠儿
before the art world turned him into a media darling.
非常神出鬼没
Super elusive.
甚至没人知道他的真实身份
No one even knows his real identity.
好吧 猪头男偷了什么
Okay, so... what did pig boy take?
我们正要从这里着手
That's where we come in.
他偷了"主流"的最新作品
He stole ZOMO's newest piece,
这幅画在最后一刻才被列入展览
which was included at the last minute.
燃烧的玫瑰
The burning rose.
答对了 一模一样的《燃烧的玫瑰》
That's right. The burning rose.
这几乎是对你身上
This is nearly an exact depiction
最显眼的那枚纹身的精确再现
of one of the most prominent tattoos on your body.
这个贼没碰那些价值千万美金的画作
The thief walked past paintings worth hundreds of thousands of dollars
却把这幅画从画框里撕了下来
and ripped this one right out of the frame.
你们是联调局的吗
Are you with the FBI?
是的 正是
Yes, we are.
我是特别探员威勒 你是...
Special Agent Weller. You are...
我是克里斯蒂 "主流"的助手
I'm Kristy, ZOMO's assistant.
很好 他得来接受问话
Perfect. He's gonna have to come in for questioning.
那要祝你们好运了
Yeah, good luck with that.
抱歉 需要再看一下我们的警徽吗
Excuse me? You need to see that badge again?
抱歉 这边请
Sorry, um, it's this way.
我不是有意为难...
I didn't mean to...
我为"主流"工作了七年
I've worked for ZOMO for seven years.
没人跟他说过话 没人见过他
No one talks with him, no one meets with him,
没人知道他是谁 包括我
no one knows who he is, including me.
你是说你不知道自己在为谁工作吗
So you don't know who you work for?
你们知道问话需要多长时间吗
Do you know how long this is gonna take?
我手头还有一堆人等在外面
Because I have, like, a line of people waiting outside
要看那幅丢失的画作呢
to see the missing painting.
看什么 画已经被偷走了
To see what? It's been stolen.
有些东西不在了反而更有意义
Some things are more meaningful in their absence.
如果你和"主流"都不说话
If you and ZOMO don't talk to each other,
他怎么和你交流
how does he communicate with you?
用明信片 但没有回信地址
Postcards, no return address.
"做这个" "做那个"
"Do this, do that."
这个东西是跟那幅画
This one was attached to the painting
一起送来画廊的
when it was sent to the gallery.
当然 是在它被偷走之前
Before it was stolen, obviously.
"克里斯蒂 挂上这幅画"
"Kristy, hang this."
塔莎 收好它
Tasha, bag this.
这个家伙拿报酬的吧 对吗
This guy gets paid, doesn't he?
他们把付给他的支票寄到哪里
Where do they send his checks?
"主流"只接受现金支付
ZOMO's a cash-only business.
手续极为繁琐恼人
Deals with a pretty annoying system
需要不断变换地点和信使
of rotating drop points and couriers.
真的 这家伙比J.D.塞林格
I'm telling you, this guy makes J.D. Salinger
还要神秘
look like an extrovert.
好吧 看看我们的目标是什么
Okay, let's see what we're looking at.
或者...可以排除什么
Or... not looking at.
我把无线电忘在车上了 待会儿去找你们
I left my radio in the car, so I'll meet you in there.
你怎么了
What's up with you?
没事
Nothing.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表