剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
这可以是个名字 也可以是星座
It's a name, it's a constellation,
还可能是城市 或者神话人物
it's a city, it's a myth.
范围太模糊了
It is insanely vague.
你确定他认出简了吗
And you're sure that he recognized her?
看起来确实如此 但他当时仍意识不清
He certainly seemed to, but he was out of it.
所以这个词也可能没任何意义
So Orion could mean nothing.
查到袭击简的人是谁了吗
Are we any further on Jane's attacker?
没有 这条线索似乎是断了
No, that's starting to look like a dead end.
能不能有一次 你们提供些
Just once I would like to know something
确信的消息
for certain about this case.
我倒是对一件事很确信
I know one thing for certain.
简有无可限♥量♥的价值
Jane is an incredible asset.
所以我们必须对她在团队中的角色
So we need to come to some sort of understanding
形成一定的认识
about her role with us.
因为在行动中仓促做决定
'Cause making those decisions on the fly
结果总是不尽人意
has been less than successful.
我又惹麻烦了吗
Am I in trouble?
辛苦的一天
Rough day.
我难以想象你所承受的痛苦
Can't imagine what it must be like for you.
我很感谢你在案件中
I want to thank you for your assistance
给予我们协助
with these cases so far.
但是 话说回来
But, moving forward,
我们需要重新评估你扮演的角色
I think we need to reevaluate your role.
什么
What?
你身上的纹身 正把我们引向
These tattoos are leading us
越来越危险的境地
to increasingly dangerous places.
我能照顾好自己
I can handle myself.
我们认为你最好...
We think it would be better...
你怎么这样对我呢
I can't believe you're doing this.
能配备武器
if you were armed.
当然 你需要先获得射击资格
You'll need to pass field certifications, of course.
但据我所知 那不是问题
But, from what I hear, it won't be a problem.
我是团队的一员了吗
I'm on the team?
特别探员威勒 萨帕塔和里德坚持如此
Special Agents Weller, Zapata, and Reed insisted.
我们仍然不知道你身上发生了什么
We still don't understand what's happening to you,
但我们认为解开这个谜题需要你的帮助
but... we think you need to be part of figuring it out.
我不知道该说什么了
I don't know what to say.
他们相信你
They trust you.
所以我也相信你
So, I trust you.
谢谢
Thank you.
该做的
Of course.
泰勒的事 我还有很多疑问
I have so many questions about Taylor.
抱歉
Hey, so sorry.
能单独跟你聊两句吗
Can I steal you for just a second?
怎么了
What's up?
你知道
Oh, uh, you know.
那件事...
The-- the thing that-- that we...
-我已经告诉她了 -结果...
- Yeah, I told her. - The results for like--
你...
You...
好吧 所以...
Okay, so...
过来
Come here.
我们化验了你的DNA
We had your DNA tested
跟泰勒的对比 看是否一样
to see if it matched Taylor's.
你有结果了吗
You have the results?
对
Yes.
你确定我们该...
Uh... are you sure that we should--
我不知道这种情况是怎么规定的
I don't know what the rules are for this type of--
没关系
It's fine.
告诉我们
Tell us.
结果匹配
They're a match.
我用了三份不同样本
I ran it three times
做了三次测试
with three different samples.
你就是泰勒·肖
You are Taylor Shaw.
我们真的不该这样私下见面的
You know, we really shouldn't be meeting like this.
我们说好要保持距离的
We agreed to keep a healthy distance.
我觉得这事很重要
I thought it was important.
你看文件了吗
Did you look over the file?
看了
Yes.
你那个无名氏绝对是个大♥麻♥烦
Your Jane Doe is definitely troubling.
我越来越确定
I'm growing increasingly certain
对简做这些事的人 一定知道白昼计划
that the people who did this to Jane know about Daylight.
如果你真的这么肯定
Well, if you're really that convinced,
为什么还让她活着
then why is she still alive?
我什么都没听见
I didn't hear that.
如果这个女孩知道白昼计划
Look, if the girl knows about Daylight,
她就得消失
she needs to disappear.
你不明白
You don't get it.
她什么都不知道
She doesn't know anything.
知情的是对她下手的人
It's the people who did this to her,
他们制♥造♥了这个荒唐的寻宝图
created this insane treasure map--
我担心的是他们
they're the ones I'm worried about.
有他们身份的线索吗
Do we have any idea who they are?
还没有
Not yet.
那我们应该先把已知的问题处理掉
Then we need to take out the liability we do know.
-不 -我向来坚信
- No. - See, I've always been
小心无大错
a "better safe than sorry" guy myself.
那些纹身已经存在系统里了
The tattoos are already in the system.
杀了她也于事无补
Killing her won't undo that.
那只会让事情更糟糕 更引人注意
It'll only make it worse, draw more attention to it.
事情在我的掌控之下
I'm managing the situation.
我只是认为你需要知道而已
I just thought you needed to know.
你想的是对的
You thought right.
如果那女孩身上有白昼计划的信息
If that girl has information about Daylight on her body,
那我们就有大♥麻♥烦了
then we are in very serious trouble.
这个世界上只有四个人知道这个行动
There's only four people in the world knew about that operation,
而其中一个已经死了
and one of them is already dead.
不要掌控这事
Don't manage the situation.
让它消失
Make it go away.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表