剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
Have you told her yet?
没什么好说的
There's nothing to tell.
是帕特森
Patterson.
这事没完
This matter's not closed.
出什么事了
What do you got?
皇后区市工会发生人♥质♥挟持事件
A hostage crisis in an MWA building in Queens.
五分钟前上报说有两名枪手
Two gunmen reported five minutes ago.
里德和萨帕塔赶去了
Reade and Zapata are en route.
市工会是什么
MWA?
市政劳工协会
Municipal Workers Association.
怎么 五分钟前才发现两名枪手
So, what, two gunmen five minutes ago,
纽约警局就通知我们了
NYPD called us already?
他们没通知我们
No, they didn't.
这栋楼的通讯地址
The building's mailing address
触发了我们的纹身数据库警报
triggered a hit in our tattoo database.
匹配的是简大腿根部上的一组十位数字
A ten-digit number on Jane's upper thigh.
这怎么会是个地址
How is that an address?
并不是 实际上
It's not. In fact,
这组数字有三万七千种排列组合的可能
there's, like, 37,000 possible permutations of the number,
但是有一种恰好就是市工会的地址
but one of them happens to be the address of the MWA.
看这
Here, look.
邮政编码 门牌号♥ 街道
Zip code, building number, street.
皇后区第八大道1351号♥
1351 Eighth Street in Queens.
出发
Let's move.
都不许出声
Everybody quiet!
不许出声
Not one word!
不许动
Not a move!
不许说话 听不懂吗
No talking! Understood?!
有什么发现
What do we got?
纽约警♥察♥局刚刚建立通讯
NYPD just established communication--
我把它连上了车载电♥话♥
I got it routed to the mobile unit.
两名不明身份的枪手声称市工会
Two unidentified gunmen claim the MWA
无理由解雇了他们
fired them with no cause.
有十五至二十名人♥质♥ 尚未确认出现伤亡
15 to 20 hostages, no confirmed injuries or casualties yet.
能看到里面的情况吗
We got eyes inside?
我正在调取
I'm working on it...
我应该能调用监控摄像头的视频
I think I can steal their feeds from their security cameras.
搞定它
Make it happen.
我们看看这些人想干什么
Let's see what these guys want.
我是联调局探员柯特·威勒
This is Special Agent Kurt Weller from the FBI.
我们想确认里面的人是否安全
We're here to listen and make sure that everyone's safe.
所有人都没事...暂时的
Everyone's fine... for now.
我能问问你是哪位吗
Can I ask who I'm speaking to?
我们的名字不重要
Our names are not important.
需要我们做什么 你们有什么目的
How can we help? What is this all about?
市工会解雇了我们
The MWA fired us.
他们是想剥夺我们的退休金
They're trying to rob us of our pensions.
对此我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
这事要如何解决
How can we resolve this?
我们想要回我们的退休金
We want our pensions restored,
我们不想进监狱
we don't want to go to jail,
而且要市工会的领导马上来这里
and we want the head of the MWA down here immediately.
这里有几件比较难做
Some of these things are going to be tough.
但我并不是说不答应你...
But I'm not saying that we can't do them...
如果三十分钟内不能满足我们的要求
If our demands are not met in 30 minutes,
我们就开始射杀人♥质♥
we start shooting hostages.
盲 点
第一季 第五集
剩余19分钟
萨帕塔 监控录像什么时候能弄好
Zapata, how's my security feed coming?
马上就好
Moments away.
如果我们超过时限 你觉得这些人
You really think these guys are gonna start shooting people
真的会杀人吗
if we miss their deadline?
我们不能冒险
Let's try not to find out.
把他找来了吗
Do you have him yet?
我们正想办法满足你的每个要求
We are working on everything you've asked for.
好吗 市工会的领导很快就到
Okay, the head of the MWA should be here soon.
别说话
No talking!
你不把我们当回事吗 以为我们开玩笑吗
You don't respect us? You think we are not serious?
出什么事了
Okay, what is going on?
把滋事者拉到后面去
Take the troublemakers to the back.
起来 你们两个 站起来
Get up! You two, get up!
立刻起来
Get up right now!
走 快走
Go, go, go! Now!
快点 到后面去
Faster now! Go to the back!
听我说
Listen to me.
保证里面每个人的安全
It is very important that you keep everyone in there
是非常重要的
safe and alive.
否则我帮不了你
Otherwise, I cannot help you.
时间紧迫
The clock is ticking.
好了
All right.
他们在分散人♥质♥ 这可不妙
They're separating the hostages. That's not good.
太疯狂了
This is so crazy.
这些人只因自己丢了饭碗
These guys are willing to risk hurting
就不惜伤害那么多无辜者
all those innocent people just because they lost their jobs?
人会狗急跳墙
People snap.
你觉得为什么这会纹在我身上
Why... why do you think this is tattooed on my body?
他们怎么知道会发生这种事
How could they have known that this was going to happen?
我不知道
I don't know.
简
Jane...
你今天来这儿没问题吗
Are you okay to be here today?
昨晚你好像有点...
Last night you seemed kind of...
不 外勤是唯一让我觉得舒服的地方了
No, uh, the field is the only place I feel comfortable.
我明白这种感觉 相信我
I know that feeling. Trust me.
昨晚的事抱歉
I'm sorry about last night.
那么多的事 一时难以接受
It was a lot to take in.
可能是太多了
Probably too much.
我姐姐 莎拉 她...
My sister, Sarah, she...
听着 柯特 这...
Look, listen, Kurt, it...
不是因为莎拉
It wasn't Sarah.
我注意到了你看我的眼神
I see the way that you look at me...
而我不知道怎么做回你失去的那个人
and I don't know how to be this person that you lost.
调出监控了
I've got eyes inside.
前面有十五名人♥质♥
All right, I count 15 hostages up front
不知道他们带了几名去后面
plus however many they took into the back.
你们看他是如何控制房♥间的
Look at how he's covering the room.
保证了最佳视角和视线范围
Optimizing angles and sight lines.
市工会的训练包括这个吗
Is that part of MWA training?
市工会有训练吗
The MWA has training?
只剩五分钟了
We got five minutes.
接下来怎么办
How do you wanna play this?
你要干什么
What are you doing?
争取时间
Buying us some time.
都别动 都别开枪
No one moves. No one fires.
先生
Sir?
我叫柯特·威勒
My name is Kurt Weller.
我是联调局的特别探员
I'm a Special Agent with the FBI, okay?
我就是一直在跟你们通话的人
I'm the guy you've been talking to.
我没带武器
I'm unarmed.
看
Look.
我只是来跟你们谈谈
I'm here just to talk.
拜托 别开枪
Please, don't shoot me.
我会杀了她
I will kill her.
市工会的领导已经在路上了
The head of the WMA is on his way here now.
但他是从泽西赶过来
But he's coming here from Jersey
所以我们还需要一点时间
so we need a little time.
闭嘴
Shut up!
听我说
Listen to me!
一旦你们伤害她或是任何一名人♥质♥
The moment you hurt her or anyone else in there,
我就帮不了你们了
there's nothing more I can do for you.
明白吗
You understand?
我来就是表示诚意的
I'm here as a show of good faith.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表