剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
Body.
威勒 我们应该分头行动 扩大搜索范围
Weller, we need to split up to cover more ground.
我从上面过去 从那边下来
I'll go up and over, come back down that side,
我们包抄他 懂了吗
try and box him in. All right?
行动
Go.
放下武器
Put it down!
我不是枪手
I'm not the shooter.
-我是...-放下武器
- I'm... - Drop the weapon!
现在播放紧急广播
This is an emergency announcement.
校园里出现一名持枪疑犯
A suspect with a weapon is on campus.
如果不能安全撤离 请就近躲好
If you can't get to safety, shelter in place.
等待进一步指示
Wait for instructions from authorities.
-我让你放下武器 -好
- I said drop it! - Okay.
我现在就放
I'm gonna put it down.
不要开枪 我是联调局探员
Don't shoot me, I'm FBI.
你不像是联调局的人
You don't look like FBI.
把手举起来
Get your hands up!
我手已经举着了
My hands are already up.
冷静
Calm down.
穿过身去
Turn around.
快点
Do it, now!
你不该这样
You're making a mistake.
-我的队员 -闭嘴
- My team-- - Shut up.
求求你 别开枪
Don't shoot me, please.
我不会开枪的
I'm not going to shoot you.
我说过了 我是联调局探员
I told you, I'm FBI.
我在追击枪手
Okay, I was chasing the gunman.
他从那扇门出去了
He went out that door.
我们得合作
We need to work together.
好吧
Okay.
-明白了吗 -明白了
- Okay. - Okay.
我们得赶紧走
We need to move.
紧跟着我 帮我垫后
Stay close, cover our backs.
能搞定吗
Can you handle that?
别拿枪指着我 懂了吗
Don't point it at me, all right?
听声音是从自助餐厅传来的
Sounds like it's coming from the cafeteria.
往哪边走
All right, which way?
右转
Around this corner
一直走到底
and then all the way to the right.
没有尸体
there's no body.
后面
Behind!
天啊
My god!
她失血过多了
She's lost a lot of blood.
拿着这个 用力压住伤口
All right, take these, press down really hard.
没事的 你会没事的
Okay. You're okay.
没事了
It's okay.
血止不住
There's too much.
有了
Okay.
用这个
Here.
好了 会很疼的
Okay. This is going to hurt.
你得咬住毛巾
I need you to bite down on this.
对 就是这样
Okay. Just like that.
把她衣服撩起来
Lift her shirt up.
准备好了吗
Ready? Ready?
好了
Okay. Okay.
这样可以暂时止血
That should stop the bleeding for now,
你要把她带出去
I need you to get her out of here.
谢谢
Thanks.
你没事吧
You okay?
但教练需要尽快接受治疗
But the coach needs medical attention ASAP.
刚才是什么情况
What the hell was that?
你们逃不过的
You can't hide from this.
你们根本不知道在面对什么
You have no idea what's coming.
3小时前
我本来在医院里好好的
I was fine at the hospital.
我知道
I know you were.
我想让你过来
I want you here...
和家人在一起
with family.
我可不想"毁了"你的公众形象啊
I don't want to cramp your style.
我跟我妹妹以及她十岁孩子住在一起
I live with my sister and her ten-year-old kid.
我早就没形象了
I think my style is cramped.
我
I...
你知道...
You know you--
你并不欠我什么
you don't owe me anything.
全镇的人都认为我杀了她
The whole town thought I killed her.
我...那是你只是个孩子
I-- you were a kid.
我不怪你
I don't blame you.
爸 我们...不用现在就说这些
Dad, we-- we don't have to do this now.
我的好孩子
That's my boy.
我真的...很感激...
I'm so-- so grateful...
你能回到我身边
to have you back.
我不希望你因为我们分开的那些岁月
I don't want you carrying the guilt for the--
而感到愧疚
those years we missed.
我...
I...
我原...
I for...
我原谅你 儿子
I forgive you, son.
发现尸体
Body.
威勒 我们必须分头行动 扩大搜索范围
Weller, we need to split up to cover more ground.
我从上面过去 从那边下来
I'll go up and over, come back down that side,
我们包抄他
try and box him in.
明白吗 行动
All right? Go.
把手举起来
Show me your hands.
别开枪 求你了
Don't shoot, please!
-两只手 -我没法举
- Both of them. - I can't!
别担心 我是联调局的
Don't worry, I'm FBI.
来 压紧了
Here. Just keep pressure on that.
发生了什么
What happened?
我先是听到枪声
I heard the shots first.
还是一个孩子袭击了我 我才知道是枪声
I didn't even know it was a gun until the kid ran up on me.
这孩子 长什么样
This kid. What's he look like?
穿什么衣服
What's he wearing?
是利瓦伊·哈特
It's Levi Hart.
什么
What?
最近被抓的那个球手吗
The player that just got busted?
对
Yeah.
好吧 他去了哪里
All right, where'd he go?
防御会议室
Defensive meeting room.
他拿了我钥匙
He took my keys.
现在播放紧急广播
This is an emergency announcement.
校园内有一名持枪疑犯
A suspect with a weapon is on campus.
如果无法安全撤离 请就地躲藏
If you can't get to safety, shelter in place.
等待进一步指示
Wait for instructions from authorities.
停下 停下
Stop. Stop.
别怕 别怕 孩子你看
Don't worry, don't worry. Kid, look.
我是联调局的 好吗
I'm with the FBI. Okay?
我要你离开这里
I need you to get out of here.
不能走那扇门
You can't go through that door,
上面绑了炸♥药♥
they're rigged with explosives.
我需要你帮我个忙
I need you to do me a favor.
到走廊尽头去 那里比较安全
Go to the end of the hallway where it's safe.
不要让任何人进入
Stop anyone coming through those doors.
明白吗
You hear me?
停下 停下
Stop! Stop.
联调局
FBI, all right.
别走这条路 太危险
You can't go this way. It's too dangerous.
你一碰那扇门 它就会爆♥炸♥
Touch that door it'll explode.
跟我来 好吗
Come with me. All right?
你们跟在我身后
You stay right behind me.
跟在我身后
You stay behind me.
站在那 停下 停
Stay there, stay there. Stay!
别动 别动
Stay-stay-stay-stay.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表