剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
不过...他有个条件
But... he's got a condition.
什么条件
And what is that?
他只肯跟你和简谈
He says he'll only talk to you and Jane.
天啊 你俩看起来真不错
Holy derby, you two look great.
希望我也能对你说这话
Wish I could say the same.
你说什么 我看起来不阳刚吗
What are you saying? I don't look tough?
你在说笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我刚才对着窗户照了一下
I got a glimpse of myself in the window here,
感觉自己看着阳刚极了
I thought I looked pretty tough.
-我看起来不阳刚吗 -不
- I don't look tough? - u202dNo.
你找我们有什么事
What have you got for us?
首先 这个气氛我挺不喜欢
Okay, well, first of all, I don't love this dynamic.
"你好"呢 "你还好吗"呢
Where is, "Hello"? Where is, "Are you okay"?
或者"瑞奇 你脸上的瘀伤
Where's, "Hey Rich, those bruises
让你看起来特别阳刚"
make you look super tough"?
还有 你们的真名叫什么
Also, what are your real names?
我叫柯特·威勒
My name is Kurt Weller.
联调局的特别探员
I'm a Special Agent with the FBI.
这是我们的顾问 无名氏
This is our consultant, Jane Doe.
无名氏
Jane Doe?
特别朋克范儿
So-- so punk.
我也有纹身
I dig the ink, too.
痛吗
Did that hurt?
我听说脖子是最敏感...
I heard the neck is the most sens--
苏·阿克塔在哪 怎样才能找到他
Where is Sho Ahktar and how do we get him?
这就是我喜欢你俩的原因
You see, that's what I love about you two.
你们让我专注
You keep me focused.
苏是我老朋友
Sho and I are old friends.
我跟他以前合作了很多次
He and I used to do a lot of business together
直到你俩把我踢出局
before you two took me out of the game.
他对难以企及的艺术品毫无抵抗力
And he has a soft spot for unattainable art.
"难以企及的"
"Unattainable"?
被偷走的
Stolen.
然后呢
And?
我这儿有他无法拒绝的东西
I just might have something he won't be able to turn down.
加德纳的画作
The Gardner paintings.
现在引起你们的兴趣了吗
Oh, do I have your attention now? u202d
1990年 十三幅画作
1990, 13 works were stolen
在波士顿的加德纳博物馆被盗
from the Gardner Museum in Boston.
价值共计五亿美金
They're worth half a billion dollars.
手法干净利落 没抓到犯人
Perfect job. No arrests.
也没有嫌犯
No suspects.
画在你手上吗
And you have them?
我已经约了阿克塔交易
I've already arranged the exchange with Ahktar.
他想在三天内跟我见面
He wants to meet in the next 72 hours
地点就在纽约
right here in New York.
所有人都知道你被捕的事
Everybody knows you're in prison.
新闻一直在播
It was all over the news.
阿克塔怎么会指望你去见他
How does Ahktar expect you to meet him?
因为我将要越狱
Because I'm breaking out.
跟上我的思路
u202dStay with me.
让我假装逃走 我帮你们抓到阿克塔
You fake my escape, I get you Ahktar,
然后我会乖乖回到监狱
and then I'll go right back to prison.
中度安全管理的监狱就行 好吗
Medium security would be fine, okay?
这里的人都是禽兽
These people are monsters in here
而且一丁点幽默感都没有
and have, like, zero sense of humor.
还有 性♥爱♥平淡得出奇
Also, the sex is surprisingly vanilla.
我总跟他们说"我们这是在监狱
I keep telling people, "Hello, we're in prison.
有什么好怕的 插♥进♥去
What are you afraid of? Just get in there
大胆一点 尽情享受"
and go for it and just have some fun," you know?
把我当成一块肉就好
I mean, treat me like a piece of meat.
-够了 -好吧 听着
- All right, enough. - Okay, look...
长话短说
Long story short,
我在这里待不下去了 好吗
I'm not gonna make it in here, okay?
我了解自己
I know me.
这些人迟早会杀了我的
These people will kill me eventually.
你们究竟想不想抓阿克塔
So do you want Ahktar or not?
我想可以成交
I think we can make that happen.
你知道自己做了什么吗
You know what you just did?
你们让摇滚小队集♥合♥了
You just got the band back together.
盲 点
第一季 第十八集
在这签名
Please sign here.
我要签多少份啊
How many of these do I have to do?
这里
Here.
你们没有真的结婚吧
You two aren't actually married in real life?
这里
Here.
因为你们在汉普顿那会儿
'Cause you had some serious chemistry
真的挺来电的
back at the Hamptons.
只是逢场作戏
It's all part of the act.
其实是说得通的
You know, that does make sense,
因为我当时从你这里
because I was getting a lot
得到了好多的非语言的性暗示
of non-verbal sexual cues from you.
我就是这么一说
So just so you know,
提起了你不愿提起的事情
I was picking up what you were putting down!
行了 那些画在哪
All right, where are these paintings?
不在我这里
Oh, I don't have them.
-什么 -我有说在我这里吗
- What? - u202dDid I say I had them?
是啊 你就是这么说的
Yeah, that is exactly what you said.
没有 我确定当时我故意说得很含糊
No, I'm pretty sure I left that part intentionally vague.
重要的是我知道它们在哪里
The important thing is that I know where they are.
不过需要你们帮我把它们偷来
I just need your help stealing them
这样就能去抓阿克塔了
so we can use them to trap Ahktar.
行了 协议里没有这一条
All right, this was not part of the deal.
协议里也没说不能有这一条啊
It's not not part of the deal.
所以画在哪
So where are they?
这小家伙生气了
There's my angry little munchkin.
"胡子茬" 不如你先坐吧
You know what, "Stubbles," why don't you have a seat,
我给你讲解一遍
I'll walk you through it.
讲吧
Start walking.
我们要找的作品存放在
The works we seek are contained within
科博尔山中♥央♥一座不起眼的褐石屋里
an unassuming brownstone in the heart of Cobble Hill.
小房♥子的主人是著名艺术史学家
This pleasant home belongs to a renowned art historian,
授过功勋的前海军
decorated former Marine,
加德纳博物馆劫案的制♥造♥者
and perpetrator of the Gardner heist,
兰德尔·特纳教授
Professor Randall Turner.
这位教授没化身二十世纪绝世窃贼时
The good professor teaches at some of the finest art schools in the city,
他会在城里顶尖的几所艺术院校教书
when he's not busy being the finest burglar of the 20th century...
严格 精准 变♥态♥般残忍♥
exacting, precise, and sociopathically brutal
有任务时他就像换了个人
when the job calls for it.
如果你有取之不尽的资金
If you have unlimited funds,
灵活的道德准则
a flexible moral compass,
以及对艺术品无价的爱
and a penchant for art that's not for sale,
找特纳就对了
Turner's your man.
但加德纳博物馆那次是特例
But the Gardner job was special.
那次他是为自己偷的
That one he did for himself.
为了保证那些珍贵画作的安全
And to keep his precious paintings safe,
他给它们建了一整座房♥子
he built an entire house around them,
配上了有史以来我见过
complete with the most insane security system
最变♥态♥的防盗系统
I've ever encountered.
第一道安全屏障 智能手表
Security measure number one, the smart watch.
正门解除戒备
一直戴在他手上
On his wrist at all times,
他每经过一个房♥间
it disarms and re-arms
都会解除戒备并重新戒备
every room as he walks through it.
如果不戴手表转错了走廊
We turn down the wrong hallway without it,
就会触发警报
it triggers the alarm.
特纳把价值连城的画作
Turner keeps his prized paintings
放在房♥子中心密不透风的
in a windowless concrete gallery
混凝土画廊里
in the middle of his house,
完全与世隔绝
completely insulated from the outside world.
要想进去
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表