剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
我们倒回去再看一遍
We gotta go back through
舒尔茨和加里根随身相机拍到的录像
Schultz and Garrigan's bodycam footage,
看看还有什么发现
see what else we can find.
没问题 不过友情提示 录像的数量很多
You got it. Just FYI, it's a lot of footage.
我去多找些人来帮忙
I'll round up as many eyes as possible to help.
有了达文波特的帮助 这个白昼计划
With Davenport's help this Daylight program,
或许真的能成功
it could really work.
这不是什么"计划"
This is not a program.
有书面文件吗 有相关法案吗
Where is it written down? What bill allows it?
这是非法的 更不用说是不合情理的
It's illegal, not to mention unconscionable.
要是让公众发现了
If the public ever found out
国安局监控的真实范围...
the true reach of the NSA surveillance...
公众希望我们赢得对恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的战争
The public wants us to win the war on terror.
这与恐♥怖♥主♥义♥无关
This isn't about terrorism.
这事关侵犯
This is about the complete invasion
每位美国公民的隐私权
of privacy for every citizen in this country.
要是人们都奉公守法
If people aren't breaking the law,
那又何必在乎我们是否在监听呢
what do they care if we're listening?
要是我们用了这种情报 我们就犯法了
We would be breaking the law if we used any of this intel.
一旦事情暴露 我们就得坐牢
If it ever got out, we could go to prison.
谁说我们会坐牢
And who's talking about prison?
我们这可是奉了
We just received a directive
白宫幕僚长的命令
from the White House Chief of Staff,
并且至少我愿意奉命行事
and I for one intend to act on it.
宝芬妮 只要我们有一个人不同意
Bethany, if any one of us says no,
这个计划就全盘作废了
this all falls apart.
如果有外人知道了这个计划
Davenport won't risk moving forward
达文波特是不会冒险继续执行的
if there's an outsider who knows about this.
好了 这里由不得你摇摆不定
All right, there's no room for gray here.
除非我们绑在一条船上 否则谁也别想离开
Nobody leaves until all three of us are on board.
我们能相信你吗
Can we trust you?
给
Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
你和梅菲尔之间怎么了
What's going on with you and Mayfair?
没什么
Nothing.
我们是朋友吗
Are we friends?
当然是
Of course.
关于我的所有事你都知道
Well, you know everything there is to know about me
可你的我却几乎...
but... you hardly ever...
我想帮你
I wanna help.
我真的不能说
I can't really talk about it.
要是有个你相信的人让你失望了
What do you do if someone you trusted
你会怎么办
lets you down?
如果情有可原 我想你该原谅她
Well, if it's forgivable, I think you forgive her.
要是无法原谅呢
And what if you can't?
我也不知道
I'm not sure.
你们没人让我失望过
None of you have ever let me down.
长官
Sir? Ma'am?
我好像有发现了
I think I've got something over here.
各位 都过来看看
Hey, guys, you might want to see this.
发现什么了
What do you got?
这是舒尔茨的随身相机上周拍摄的录像
This is from Schultz's bodycam last week.
根据日志 他和邓恩正分头
According to the log, he and Dunn had split up
寻找加油站劫案的目击证人
to canvas for witnesses to a gas station robbery.
你想毁了我的生活 是吗
Wanna ruin my life, man, huh?
我杀了你
I'm gonna kill you!
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you, man!
看样子这就是我们要找的人
I sort of feel like that could be our guy.
查到他的身份了吗
We got an ID on him?
-那是瑞奇·霍特 -你认识他吗
- That's Ricky Holt. - You know him?
还真是瑞奇·霍特 那个跑卫
That damn sure is Ricky Holt, the running back.
他穿上便服我差点没认出来
I didn't recognize him in his street clothes.
对 他化成灰我都认得他
Yeah, I'd recognize him anywhere,
他上一赛季把膝盖弄伤了
he busted his knee last season
导致与季后赛彻底无缘
and ruined his chances at the playoffs.
他后半年沉迷于参加各种聚会
He spent the rest of the year partying.
他为什么这么生舒尔茨的气
Why would he be upset with Schultz?
在警方报告里没找到他的任何记录
He doesn't come up in any police reports.
一名警♥察♥和一名专业橄榄球运动员之间
What kind of bad blood would be between a cop
能有什么过节
and a pro football player?
还有舒尔茨为什么没上报此事
And why wouldn't Schultz report it?
虽然没违法记录
Holt has no record
无限制隐蔽式持手♥枪♥许可证
但霍特确实有把注册过的枪
but he does own a registered gun.
瑞奇·霍特
无限制持枪证
口径与射杀加里根和舒尔茨的枪一致
Same caliber as the one that killed Garrigan and Schultz.
我们在哪能找到他
Where do we find this guy?
我查到一个地点
I found a location.
一个女粉丝二十分钟前
Some wannabe groupie just posted a picture
上传了一张在派对上跟他的合照
of her and him at a party 20 minutes ago.
里德
Reade...
你和简绕到后面
you and Jane go around the back,
经过车♥库♥时看看里面有什么
through the garage, see what's in there.
联调局 来找瑞奇·霍特
We're the FBI. Here to see Ricky Holt.
进来吧 瑞奇就在里面
Come on in, Ricky's around here somewhere.
瑞奇·霍特
Ricky Holt?
别跑
Stop!
瑞奇 站住
Ricky! Stop!
站住
Stop!
趴好
Stay down!
他还没招吗
He hasn't told yet?
先让他着急一阵再说
Just sweating him out a little first.
你考虑过当一名侧卫吗
You ever thought about being a cornerback?
你前搭档的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about your old partner.
我不是...
I didn't...
你一定不好受
This must be hard for you.
安迪被枪击时 我无能为力
When Andy got shot, there was nothing I could do about it.
但现在这事 我还能补救
I can do something about this.
是啊
Yeah.
抱歉让你久等了 瑞奇
Sorry for keeping you waiting, Ricky.
我们谈谈杰克·舒尔茨警官吧
Let's talk about Officer Jake Schultz.
我要律师
Lawyer.
瑞奇 你是个了不起的球员
Ricky, you're a hell of a ballplayer.
但如今你将面临拒捕
But right now, we got you on resisting arrest
和袭击联邦官员的指控
and assaulting a federal officer.
如果你肯说出
We can make that go away
杰克·舒尔茨警官的事 我们可以既往不咎
if you tell us everything you know about Officer Jake Schultz.
你们之间有什么过节
What's your problem with him?
他是黑警 这就是我们的过节
He's a dirty cop. That's my problem.
上个月他突然闯入我待的公♥寓♥
He busted into this apartment I was at last month.
大概是我音乐放得太大声
My music was too loud or something like that,
我的蠢邻居就报♥警♥说我家有家庭纠纷
so my idiot neighbors called in a domestic dispute.
你的音乐 你的邻居
Your music, your neighbors.
貌似就是你的公♥寓♥
Sounds like your apartment.
不 伙计 我是说...对
No, man. I-- I mean, yeah,
但不是...你懂的
but it's not like-- you know, my man...
所以舒尔茨闯进屋 然后呢
Okay, so Schultz busts in, and?
一周后我收到封匿名信
A week later I get this anonymous letter,
里面是那晚我的床照
these pictures of me having sex that night.
叫我付五万美金
Saying I gotta pay 50-grand
否则他们就把这些照片发到爆料网站
or they gonna send 'em to Deadspin or whatever.
舒尔茨勒索你吗
Schultz was blackmailing you?
我不明白 瑞奇
I don't get it, Ricky.
你没结过婚
You're not married.
是拍到了你队友的老婆什么的吗
Was it a teammate's wife or something?
最后一次机会 瑞奇
Last chance, Ricky.
拒捕 袭击联邦官员
Resisting arrest, assaulting a federal officer.
你要是还想打球 你就得...
If you wanna play ball again, then you gotta...
是个男人 行了吧
It was a guy. All right?
你知道这年头有很多职业球员
You do realize there's out professional athletes
都出柜了吧
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表