剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
《盲点》前情回顾
Previously on "Blindspot"...
联调局纽约办事处有个内鬼
The FBI's New York office has been compromised.
多伊女士 萨帕塔探员 梅菲尔助理局长
Miss Doe, Agent Zapata, Assistant Director Mayfair...
测谎仪数据显示 她们三个人说的话
they all had a number of inconsistencies
都有诸多矛盾的地方
on their polygraphs.
我有任务要交给你
I have missions for you,
都是能让我们更接近目标的事情
things that move us closer to our objectives.
把那支笔拿来给我
Bring me that pen.
你为什么看不清眼前现实呢 威勒探员
Why can't you see what's right in front of your eyes, Agent Weller?
给局长打电♥话♥ 告诉他我抓到内鬼了
Call the director, tell him I've caught his mole.
简 是费舍尔 他是内鬼
Jane! It's Fischer! He's the mole!
我今天差点被抓
I was almost caught today!
而你告诉我的事 我也不能信
What you tell me, I can't trust.
有一枚纹身有时效性
I have a time-sensitive tattoo
你得让他们注意到
I need you to bring to their attention.
不 我退出
No. I'm out.
-艾莉 -你好 柯特
- Allie? - Hello, Kurt.
你现在是法警了吗
You're a marshal now?
是
Yeah!
费舍尔对简的指控也不都是空穴来风
Fischer's case against Jane wasn't all that crazy.
我对简的不在场证明有很大的疑惑
I've got some major reservations about Jane's alibi.
我也是
Me too.
现在的问题是
The question now is,
我们对此要怎么办
what are we gonna do about it?
我的天
Oh, man.
那酒劲还挺大 是吧
That drink kinda turned into 10, huh?
你总是这么邋遢吗
Were you always this messy?
不是 昨晚确实有点失控
No, um, things got a little out of hand last night.
我记得你貌似
I think at one point,
还用了紧急叫停的安全暗号♥
you might have even used your safe word?
是吗
Really?
看见我另一只袜子了吗
Have you seen my other sock anywhere?
柯特
Kurt.
拜托 不要想太多
Come on, don't overthink this.
你昨晚十一点半给我发短♥信♥说"睡了吗"
You sent me a text at 11:30 that said, "You up?"
我也没指望你会向我求婚 明白吗
I'm not expecting a marriage proposal, okay?
我是梅菲尔
Mayfair.
你好 是我 简
Hi, um... it's Jane.
有什么事吗
Everything all right?
没事
Yeah.
我 我只是
Yeah, I'm... I'm just...
我有点不舒服 我在想能不能
I'm not feeling very well, I think it might be, um...
你最近经历了许多
You've been through a lot.
我看你不如放一天假吧
I think you should take the day off.
那样最好
Maybe that's for the best.
那好
All right.
-好好休息 -再见
- Feel better. - Bye.
这是我见过的最小的洗浴间了
This is the smallest shower I've ever seen.
别啊
Oh, please.
我倒想去你家的洗浴间试试
I'd love to give your shower a whirl,
但我觉得威勒家似乎不太方便
but I have a feeling the Weller residence is off-limits.
柯特会回心转意的
Oh, Kurt will come around.
他现在只是心事太多而已 泰勒什么的
He's just got a lot on his plate right now with Taylor and--
也对 也对
Right, right.
你觉得她和以前一样吗
Does she seem the same to you?
没人会跟五岁的时候一模一样
Nobody seems the same as when they're five.
你们聊过她还记得些什么吗
Do you ever talk to her much about what she remembers?
好了 我们俩真要赤身裸体着
Okay, if we're gonna talk about another woman
-讨论别的女人吗 -好吧 好吧
- while we're naked-- - Okay, okay, okay, okay.
我不说了
I'm dropping it.
马修·维茨 联邦助理检察官
Matthew Weitz, Assistant U.S. Attorney.
我们通过电♥话♥
We spoke on the phone.
不管是谁在监听我
Whoever's listening to me right now,
我知道你能听见 直接打给我吧
I know you're there. Call me.
你能不能告诉我为什么联邦检察官
You want to tell me why a federal prosecutor's
要监听我的住所
bugging my apartment?
难不成你还希望是中情局监听你吗
Is it better or worse when you thought I was CIA?
不 不 你无权...
No, no. You have no right...
我还真有
Actually, I do.
我们破获了一起三州赌博集团
We busted a tristate gambling ring,
抓了个叫兰道尔·拉斯基的赌博经纪人
apprehended a bookie named Randall Luskey.
-我要钱 -你知道我有能力还的
- I want my money. - You know I'm good for it.
兰迪来电
告诉你个好消息 我不想查这个
Here's the good news. I don't care.
我不想管你的赌博问题
I don't care about your gambling problem.
我甚至没兴趣查你
I don't even care that you sold
把联调局的机密信息卖♥♥给了中情局
confidential FBI documents to the CIA,
顺便告诉你 这可是重罪
which is a felony, by the way.
我感兴趣的是汤姆·卡特
What I am interested in is Tom Carter,
他对这个无名氏的执念
his obsession with your Jane Doe,
以及这和联调局助理局长梅菲尔的关系
and what it all has to do with Assistant Director Mayfair.
我无意毁掉你的前程
I am not here to destroy your career.
的确 你想的是你自己高升
No, you're interested in making yours.
塔莎 你们局的高层
Tasha, something very, very wrong is going on
出了很大的问题
in the highest recesses of your organization.
帮我挽救它吧
Help me set it right.
如果我拒绝呢
If I say no...
那好吧
Uh, yeah, okay.
那你得请个非常厉害的律师
Oh, you get a really good lawyer,
能让你在低度设防监狱里少蹲一年
could get you maybe a year minimum security.
不过你也请不起这么厉害的律师
But you can't afford a really good lawyer.
在等简吗
Waiting on Jane?
她请病假了
She's out sick today.
她没事吧
She okay?
她没事
She's fine.
帕特森 你破解哪个新的纹身了吗
Patterson, you have a tattoo for us?
不是哪个 是两个
No... I have two.
简右小腿上的狮子
The lion is on Jane's right calf,
以及左腰上的公牛
and the bull is on the left side of her waist,
本来我是分开考虑这两个纹身
so I was looking at them separately.
但当你把它们合起来看
But when you put them together
翻译出这句西班牙语
and translate the Spanish,
就得到一句莎士比亚的名言
you get a Shakespeare quote.
"有人因罪恶而显达 有人因善行而倾覆"
"Some rise by sin and some by virtue fall."
选自莎士比亚《一报还一报》
再看这里的数字
Now, take a look at the numbers here.
这个地方就有意思了
And this is where it gets interesting,
因为Sin[罪恶]也是正弦的缩写
because "Sin" is also an abbreviation for sine.
所以这是三角学原理
So, it's trigonometry.
没错
Yes!
纽约最有名的狮子是哪只
What is the most famous lion in New York City?
友情提示一下 是一对的
And I'll give you a hint. It's a tie.
是纽约公共图书馆外面的狮子雕像
The statues outside of the Public Library.
那纽约最著名的公牛呢
And what is New York's most famous bull?
是金融区的华尔街公牛
The Charging Bull in the Financial District.
正是
Right.
这就有了一个三角形的两个点
We have two points of a triangle,
我想第三个应该是要我们找的
and I think we're supposed to solve for the third.
那么 多少度的正弦
So, what angles can you take the sine of
能得到0.9658和0.8367
to get 0.9658 and 0.8367?
好了 能直接揭晓答案吗 拜托了
All right, can we fast forward to the answer, please?
在得出结论前
Well, before we get there,
有件事你们该了解下
there's just one other thing that you should probably know.
主题 友情协助 未知发信人
一报还一报[西班牙语]
你就是这样破译纹身的吗
This is how you cracked the tattoo?
靠一封匿名邮件吗
An anonymous email?
这是一个重大安全漏洞
This is a massive security breach!
你应该立刻向信息技术部报告
You should have reported it to ITB immediately.
我报告了
I did.
我们已经用了几个小时研究它
I mean, we've been working on it for hours already,
可他们采用了虚拟专用网络
but they used a VPN.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表