剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
Listen, if you... if you want...
如果你需要找个人一起喝杯咖啡
if you ever want somebody to grab a coffee with...
我不喝咖啡
I don't drink coffee.
好吧
Right.
我的意思是 如果你想聊聊
I just mean, if you ever wanna talk.
我们也可以去看电影
Or we could catch a movie.
我可以保证我绝对没看过
I can almost promise you I won't have seen it.
也许吧
Maybe.
能谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
我之前没说清楚吗
Was I not clear before?
那不是我们的办事方式
That is not how we do things.
也许你们的方式不对
Well, maybe you do things wrong.
安娜不肯敞开心扉
Ana didn't open up
直到我对她表达了同情
until I showed her a little compassion.
她的敞开心扉救了人命
And her opening up saved lives.
这个案子已经结了
The case is finished.
可你呢 竟然邀请她看电影
And, what, you're inviting her to a movie?
她在这个世上孤身一人
She is completely alone in this world,
她的生活里不该只有工作
and she needs something in her life other than her work.
简 如果你想
Jane... Jane, if you ever
和组里的人出去喝一杯...
wanna come and have a drink with the team...
不 我...
No, I...
当桌上的每个人
It's a little hard to relax
都整天盯着你纹身的照片
when everybody at the table has been staring at photos
这让人很难放松
of your tattooed body all day.
那莎拉呢
What about Sarah?
你姐姐
Your sister?
她的姓就纹在我背后
Her last name is on my back.
听着 我很感激你为我所做的一切
Look, I appreciate everything that you've done for me,
以及现在所做的一切
everything that you're doing.
我只是...我不知道
But I just... I don't know, I...
我需要空间喘口气
I need room to breathe.
你有时间吗
Do you have a minute?
当然
Sure.
是关于索尔·格雷罗的
Uh, it's about Saul Guerrero.
他的案件编号♥纹在简的身上
His case number is on Jane's body,
我一直在研究他的档案
and I've been digging through his file,
但大部分被涂黑加密了
but it's pretty redacted.
跟梅菲尔说一下
Talk to Mayfair.
她会给你查看许可
She'll get you compartmentalized clearance.
这正是问题所在
Uh, that's the thing.
我说过了 她不肯帮忙
I did, and she won't help.
这是个重要线索
This is a pretty big lead.
不追查下去不是很奇怪吗
Don't you think it's a little weird not to follow it?
我不会妄加猜测的
I wouldn't read into it too much.
我只是不明白我们为什么不追查下去
I just don't understand why we're not following up on this.
好吧 我会调查的 好吗
Fine, I'll look into it, all right?
既然梅菲尔说里面没什么
If Mayfair says there's nothing there,
或许真是这样
there's probably nothing there.
好吧
Okay.
你想要我做什么
What do you want from me?
修好你的程序
Fix your app.
这个软件非常复杂
The software's too complicated, okay?
我花了几周时间编程
That took me weeks to code.
我们不需要全部内容
We don't need the whole thing.
只要找到这辆车
Just find this truck.
给你一个小时
You have an hour.
时间不够
That's not enough time.
你到底能不能找到
Can you find it or not?
我能找到
I can find it.
你还在我家吗
You're still at my place?
你整天都在那做什么
What have you been doing there all day?
打扫房♥间
I cleaned.
打扫房♥间是什么意思
What do you mean, you cleaned?
你知道的 洗衣服 整理房♥间
You know, laundry, tidying.
还拖了地呢
There may have been a Swiffer involved.
你动我的桌游了吗
Did you touch my board games?
有啊 我把它们按字母排序了
Yes. I alphabetized them.
等等 它们已经排好序了
Wait... they were alphabetized,
是按游戏设计者的顺序
by game designer!
好吧 我想我记得...
Well, I think I can remember...
不用了 回家后我来排吧
No, no, it... it... it's fine, I'll just do it when I get home.
不过家里的确看起来很整洁
But the place does look very nice, though.
怎么了
What's wrong?
有人正用我的登录名进入系统
Someone is trying to access the system with my login.
我被黑了
I'm being hacked.
通过了你们联调局的防火墙吗
Through your FBI firewall?
谁这么厉害能做到这个
Who... who's good enough to do that?
我想我知道是谁
I think I know.
帕默说你动作很快
Palmer said you were fast.
这速度可不够
This is not fast.
我已经在尽可能快了
I'm going as quick as I can.
听起来你明确表示了你需要私人空间
It sounds to me like you articulated your desire for space.
我们谈得不是很顺
It didn't go very well.
划定界限是具有挑战性的
Well, setting boundaries is challenging.
即使在一般的人际关系中
Even in more conventional relationships,
人们也在努力平衡亲密感和自主性
people struggle to balance intimacy and autonomy.
你和威勒探员之间...
You and Agent Weller have an...
关系非同寻常 是的
Unconventional relationship, yeah.
你没告诉威勒我们今早的谈话吧
You didn't tell Weller what we talked about this morning, did you?
简 我们的会面是保密的
Jane, our sessions are confidential.
无论你说什么 都绝不外传
Whatever you share, it stays here.
为什么这么问
What makes you ask that?
因为他在疏远我
Because he's pushing me away.
这令你不开心吗
And that upsets you?
也许威勒探员同样感到需要划定界限
Perhaps Agent Weller is feeling the same need for boundaries.
抱歉打断一下
Sorry to interrupt.
帕特森现在要见我们俩
Patterson needs to see us right now.
她不接电♥话♥
She's not picking up her cell.
我想她黑进来是想求救
I think the hack was an S.O.S.
你怎么知道是她
How do you know it was her?
前一半代码是用Python语言写的
The first half of the code was written in Python
然后切换成了Perl
and then it switches to Perl.
这事只有我们俩知道 一定是她
It's an inside joke. It's her.
她在哪儿 我们能追踪到她的位置吗
So, where is she? Can we track her location?
不行 她的IP地址用了代理路由
Nope, her IP address is routed through relay proxies.
这是她黑进我们防火墙的唯一办法
That's the only way she could've hacked into our firewall.
天啊 她出什么事了
God, what's happening to her?
这正是我想弄清楚的
That's what I'm trying to find out.
找到了 这是安娜的网络摄像头拍下的
Got it! This is live on Ana's webcam.
天啊
Oh, God.
拿枪的那个人
All right, the guy with the gun.
你能捕捉他的面部用识别软件识别吗
Can you capture his face enough to use recognition software?
有了 米沙·沃尔科夫
Okay, Misha Volkov.
米沙·沃尔科夫
彼得罗维奇海♥洛♥因♥辛迪加组织的打手
Enforcer of the Petrovich Heroin Syndicate.
俄♥国♥毒贩
Russian drug runners.
他们一定知道是她开♥发♥了"追踪者"系统
They must know that she built TRAKZER
他们想追踪缉毒局的行动
and want to track DEA movements.
这意味着他们得让她活着
Which means they need her alive.
暂时而已
For now.
那是安娜的公♥寓♥
That's Ana's apartment.
叫上里德和萨帕塔 快走
Let's get Reade and Zapata, we gotta move.
安全
Clear!
-安全 -安全
- Clear. - Clear.
一定是刚和他们错过
We must have just missed them.
你能登录这台电脑 找出她在追踪什么吗
Hey, can you get on this computer, find out what she was tracking?
好 我试试
Yeah, I can try.
再来一次
One more time.
拒绝访问
等等 用户名
Wait, the username.
用户名 1M8GDM9A5KP042788
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表