剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
-是的 但我们 -那我恐怕
- Yes, but we-- - Then I'm afraid I'm going to
需要你们立即停止谈话
end this conversation immediately.
如果想向校内员工问话
Please direct any requests to
请直接向校方提出申请 我们走
talk to our personnel to my office. Let's go.
-见到你很高兴 -我也是 教练
- Good to see you. - Good seeing you, coach.
他们在隐藏什么 里德
They're hiding something, Reade.
可能吧 但不像是纹身上的案子
Could be, just doesn't seem tattoo worthy.
奖学金诈骗不是多大的事
Scholarship fraud isn't that bug of a deal.
意味着这可能不止奖学金诈骗
Which probably means it's probably more than scholarship fraud.
你们在吗
Hey, are you guys there?
帕特森 说吧
Patterson. Go.
有进展吗
Any luck?
没有 他们请律师了 你发现什么了吗
No, they lawyered up. Did you find anything?
我查了关于终止的奖学金
I looked into terminated scholarships
和其他所有能找到的信息
and for any other information I could get.
然后呢 帕特森
And? Patterson?
通讯中断了
I lost the comms.
你们能连接到她吗
Anyone else got her?
这片区域肯定没信♥号♥♥
We must be in a dead zone.
快跑
Run, run!
他有枪
He's got a gun!
快跑
Run!
-在里面吗 -是的
- Inside? - Yeah.
有人持枪射击 有人持枪射击
Active shooter! Active shooter!
盲 点
第一季 第十九集
劳伦
Lauren?
4小时前
劳伦
Lauren.
就是想问问你
Just wanted to make sure
结束之前 你还有什么要跟我们分享的吗
you had the opportunity to share before we wrap things up.
没有
I'm good.
按照惯例 首次来互助会要分享自己的经历
Well, it's customary for people to share in their first meet.
惯例 但不是强制 对吧
Customary, but not mandatory, right?
没错
That's right.
我没话说
I'm good.
你来这里就说明你承认自己状态不好
Part of being here is admitting that you're not good.
那就到这里吧
Let's wrap it up then.
上帝赐予我们宁静
God give us the serenity
去接受我们不能改变的事情
to accept the things we cannot change.
-赐予我们勇气 -保重啊
- The courage... - Take care, man.
很高兴认识你 祝你好运
It's nice meeting you. Good luck with everything.
我会再来的
I mean, I'll come back.
那好
Oh, okay.
你这不就相当于带着酒去匿名戒酒会吗
Isn't that like bringing a bottle to AA?
我足以自控去看体育专栏
I have enough self-control to read the sports pages.
跳过比分 只看新闻报道
I just flip past the point spreads to get to the stories.
你看完了么
You finished with that?
帕特森
Patterson!
帕特森 我们失去联络了
Patterson! We have no comms.
枪手肯定干扰了咱们的信♥号♥♥
Shooter must be jamming our signal.
座机也被切断了
Landline's dead.
我和简去楼上看看
All right, I'll take the upper levels with Jane.
你们俩排查这一层 明白了吗
You two, clear this floor. All right?
明白
On it.
请从大厅撤离
Exit through the lobby.
快 从大厅撤离
Go. Exit through the lobby.
快出去 到安全的地方去
Get to safety guys, get outside.
快点走
Move.
快 继续往外走
Go, keep going.
我去这边看看
I'll go this way.
好
All right.
现在播放紧急广播
This is an emergency announcement.
校园里出现一名持枪疑犯
A suspect with a weapon is on campus.
如果不能安全撤离 请就近躲好
If you can't get to safety, shelter in place.
等待进一步指示
Wait for instructions from authorities.
趴好
Stay down.
-救救我 -先趴好
- Help me. - Just stay down.
放下武器 举起双手
Drop your weapon! Show me your hands!
我需要救治
I need help.
我得带你出去
I gotta get you out of here.
站起来
Come on.
疼死我了
Ohh, son of a bitch!
你知道枪手是谁吗
Do you know who the shooter is?
不知道
No.
但他直接冲我来了
But he came straight for me.
他是来对付你的吗
He was targeting you?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们得从前门出去
We have to get you out front.
救护车应该很快就会来
The ambulances should be here soon.
这附近有一个礼堂
There's an auditorium around here
礼堂后面有个出口
with an exit at the back.
出口就在上面 穿过礼堂就是
It's just up the stairs and through the lobby.
就快到了 你坚持得很好
That's it. You're doing good.
继续往前走
Keep going.
加油 往前走
Keep going.
我不行了
I can't.
-不 你可以的 -我不
- No, you can, you can. - I'm don't...
教练 你得站起来继续走
Coach. Coach. You gotta keep moving.
我们得找人来处理你腿上的伤
We gotta get someone to look at your leg.
教练 快走
Coach, move!
他过来了 采取行动啊
He's coming! Do something!
他知道我没子弹了
I'm out of ammo, and he knows it.
5小时前
上午6点46分
我给你准备了点东西
I got you something.
我不喜欢喝茶
I don't like tea.
你只是没有喝过好茶
You're not drinking the right kind.
乌龙茶
Oolong.
这是中文 意思是黑色的龙
Chinese for black dragon.
味道很棒
It's pretty amazing.
我无法再做你的联络人了
I don't think I should be your handler anymore.
什么
What?
为什么
Wh-- Why?
不 我不想这样
No, I... I don't want that--
重点不是你想怎样 我想怎样
It's not about what you want. It's not about what I want.
重点是 这样最利于完成任务
It's about what's best... for the mission.
你跟我上了床 而且...
You-- you sleep with me and you...
你让我感到...
you make me feel...
你知道这一切对我来讲有多艰难吗
Do you have any idea how hard all of this has been for me?
而你刚感到有点受不了
And the second it gets too hard for you,
就立马想要脱身吗
you just walk away?
-泰勒 -不 你这个懦夫
- Taylor... - No, you're a coward.
天哪 我
God, I...
我得去我的安全屋了
I have to go to my safe house...
因为他们要来接我
'cause they're... picking me up.
但是请不要
But please don't...
不要离开我
Don't disappear on me.
跟我保证 今晚我们能再谈谈
Promise me that we can talk about this tonight.
这是你欠我的
You owe me that.
这样
All right.
我和简去楼上看看
I'll take the upper levels with Jane.
你们俩排查这一层
You two, clear this floor.
-明白了吗 -明白
- All right? - On it.
请从大厅撤离
Exit through the lobby!
尽快撤离
Get out of here.
快 快离开
Go. Get out of here.
简 这边
Jane, this way.
我们应该分头行动 扩大搜索范围
I think we should split up, cover more ground.
不 通讯瘫痪还是别分开
No, not while our comms are down.
我们是联调局的 快走
We're FBI. Keep going.
快离开
Get out!
发现尸体
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表