剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
你不觉得有些不对吗
Doesn't something feel off to you?
给简纹身的人知道无人机项目
Whoever did this to Jane knew about the drone program.
这个情报是绝密的
That information's above Top Secret.
她第一个纹身帮我们救了很多人
Her first tattoo helped us save lives.
希望这个也可以
Hopefully this one will too.
也许吧
Maybe.
也许我们是在捅马蜂窝
Or maybe we're about to knock over a hornets' nest.
我觉得吉普森并不认识我
I don't think Gibson recognized me.
郑超也不认识我
Chao didn't recognize me either.
目前为止 这些纹身给我们指的人
So, so far, these tattoos have sent us to people
好像跟我都没有任何关系
who don't seem to be connected to me at all.
如果他们和你没有任何关系
If they've got nothing to do with you,
那为何会纹在你身上
why are they on your body?
忏悔
Penance.
什么
What?
来看看这个
Hey, come take a look at this.
他在撒谎
He's lying.
我知道
I know.
但威胁一位三星上将起不到任何帮助
But threatening a three-star general does not help us.
对不起
Sorry.
你还好吧
How are you holding up?
我知道你不擅长应对孩子失踪这种事
I know you don't do too well with missing kids.
我没事
I'm fine.
柯特 我要知道你的心思在哪
Kurt, I need to know where your head is.
我一直在想泰勒
I've been thinking about Taylor.
那你或许应该找人谈谈...
Then maybe you should start talking to someone--
不 我不想谈
No, I don't wanna talk.
听我说
Listen to me.
她的失踪不是你的错
That girl's disappearance was not your fault.
当年你才十岁
You were ten years old.
我关于她最后的记忆...
One of my last memories of her...
是我们在后院爬树
we were climbing a tree in our backyard.
我们爬得很高
And we were up pretty high.
她一点也不害怕
She was fearless.
我在她上面
I was above her.
不小心踩到了她的手
I stepped on her hand accidentally.
她滑落了
She slipped.
她摔了下去 割伤了
She fell, cut herself.
在她后勃颈留下了一个大伤疤
It left a really big scar on the back of her neck.
简也有相同的疤痕
Jane has the same scar.
相同的眼睛
Same eyes.
她的年龄也相符
She's the right age.
我知道为什么是我了
I know why it's me.
我知道为什么我的名字纹在她背上了
I know why my name is on her back.
柯特·威勒
联调局
我觉得无名氏就是泰勒·肖
I think Jane Doe is Taylor Shaw.
你觉得简就是泰勒·肖吗
You think Jane is Taylor Shaw?
对
I do.
我不知道为什么 也不知道是谁
I don't know why and I don't know who.
但有人把她送回我身边
But someone sent her back to me.
这不可能
That's impossible.
为什么
Why?
为什么我的名字会在她背上
Why is my name on her back?
泰勒·肖都失踪25年了
Taylor Shaw has been missing for 25 years.
现在她回来了
And she's not missing anymore.
我们打开吉普森的保险箱了
Hey, we got into Gibson's safe.
里面是台气隙式电脑
It's an air-gapped computer.
抱歉 那是什么意思
Sorry, what does that mean?
是一台从未联过网的电脑
It's a computer that's never been connected to the Internet.
这样它就不可能
It makes it impossible
被第三方侵入或监控
for a third party to access or monitor it.
问题是 里面没什么东西
The thing is, there's not much on it
只有几个文档 这非常奇怪
but a few Word documents-- super weird.
但这个引起了我的注意
But this one caught my eye.
日期 时间 地点 总共五条
Dates, times, locations. Five of 'em.
它将五起看似毫无联♥系♥的爆♥炸♥事故联♥系♥了起来
They line up with five seemingly unrelated explosive accidents.
警♥察♥未找到
旅馆爆♥炸♥案嫌犯
三人在新布朗费尔斯爆♥炸♥案中丧生
两人在新墨西哥州高速路爆♥炸♥案中丧生
燃气故障 车祸...
Faulty gas lines, car crashes...
遇难者都是外国公民
Victims are all foreign nationals.
都来自中东 事故都发生于美国领土
All from the Middle East, all incidents occurring on U.S. soil.
无人机袭击
Drone attacks.
他们已经袭击过美国境内的目标了
They've already hit targets inside America.
这么说将军对我们撒谎了
So, the General lied to us.
每次事故旁边都有一组字母缩写
Each incident has a set of initials next to it.
有三个"AG" 代表亚瑟·吉普森
"AG", Arthur Gibson, for three of them,
还有两个"IM"
and "IM" for the other two.
我们查过了空军的服役记录
We searched the Air Force's employment records,
我们认为"IM"是另一位无人机操作员
and we think "IM" is another drone pilot--
伊万·马斯格雷夫少校
Major Ivan Musgrave.
有他的地址吗
Got an address for him?
当然
Of course.
开始行动
Let's move.
简 在这里等我们 好吗
Jane, just wait here for us, all right?
我们先去探探情况 好吗
Just until we get a read on the situation, okay?
谢谢
Thanks.
马斯格雷夫少校 我们是联调局的
Major Musgrave, this is the FBI.
马斯格雷夫少校
Major Musgrave?
伊万·马斯格雷夫
Ivan Musgrave?
威勒
Weller!
出口
你们干什么
What are you doing?
他们进去了吗
Did they go in there?
简 简 放开他
Jane! Jane! Let him go!
放开他
Let him go.
我们想审问他 不是杀了他
We want to question him, not kill him.
转过去 转过去
Turn over. Turn over!
我们要逮捕你
We're taking you in.
为什么 我没干什么坏事啊
Why? I didn't do anything wrong!
你没事吧
You okay?
好吧 好吧
All right, all right. Okay, all right.
-怎么 -好吧 我家里确实有一些
- What? - Fine, I got a couple of weapons
我不该有的武器
up there that maybe I shouldn't have,
但哪个空军士兵不是这样
but show me an airman who doesn't.
我们找你不是为这事
That's not what this is about.
你朋友吉普森碰上了大♥麻♥烦了
Your friend Gibson's in serious trouble.
我们要问你几个问题
So, we got some questions for you.
吉普森 他恨我
Gibson? Man, that guy hates me.
是我告发他的
I'm the one who turned him in.
-怎么 -他要告发整个...
- What? - Was about to blow the whistle on the whole...
不 你们没有权限知道这件事
No, you people don't have the clearance for this.
-继续说 -我要立刻见鲍尔斯上校
- Keep talking. - I wanna talk to Colonel Powers, now.
鲍尔斯死了
Powers is dead.
什么
What?
什么时候
Since when?
-威勒 -等一下
- Weller? - Wait a minute.
如果吉普森恨他的话...
If Gibson hates this guy...
而我们恰好把他带出来了...
We just brought him outside.
走 走 走
Go! Go! Go!
-快进去 -不 等下 不
- Get inside. - No, wait, no.
-进去 快进去 -不 等等 是他
- Inside, get inside. Get inside! - No, no, wait, that's him!
他就是在树林里的那个人 他就在那...
That's the man from the woods, he's standing right there...
放轻松 别动 别动
Easy, easy, easy, easy.
你可能伤到动脉了 好吗
Look, you might have hit an artery, okay?
如果拔出玻璃 你几分钟内就会失血过多
If you pull the glass, you could bleed out in minutes.
你还好吧
You all right?
希望你知道自己在干什么
I hope you know what you're doing.
我也想知道
Me too.
来吧 起来
Come on. Come on.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
他是怎么弄到这东西的
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表