剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
我要留下 帮忙封锁这片区域
I'll stay, help you seal the area.
威勒探员 我的人随时会到现场
Agent Weller, my team should be here any minute.
你多留一秒钟 就多一分接触病毒的危险
Every second you're there, you increase your risk of exposure.
所以你得给我一件防护服 医生
That's why you're gonna bring me a HAZMAT suit, Doctor.
我马上到
I'm on my way.
你很了解她吗
Did you know her well?
我以为我了解
I thought I did.
一起读书
Went to school together.
合著了好几篇论文
Co-authored several papers.
是我带她加入疾控中心的
I was the one who brought her into the fold at the CDC.
情况不妙啊
Well, this is very not good.
从某种角度来说 这事我也有责任
It's hard not to feel responsible for this in some way.
你不该这样想 医生
You can't think like that, Doc.
威勒 你还在听吗
Hey, Weller, are you still on VOX?
我在 怎么了
Uh... Yeah. What's up?
别让萨里医生接近那个装置
Don't let Dr. Surrey near the device.
为什么
Why is that?
我交叉比对了疾控中心每位员工的行程
I-I-I've been cross-referencing every CDC employee's travel
看是否有与病毒爆发时间重合的人
to see if there was any overlap with the outbreaks,
刚刚收到消息
and I just got an alert that
弗兰克一小时前订购了一张机票
Frank purchased a plane ticket an hour ago
在世界各地都会有短暂停留
with short layovers all around the world.
预计起飞时间呢
EDT?
买♥♥的是今天的机票
The ticket was bought today.
我想他可能是计划自己感染后
I think he might be planning to infect himself
飞往世界各地传播疾病
and fly around the world and spread the disease.
他可能已经划破了防护服 包括你的
He's probably already ripped his safety suit... and yours.
医生 站住
Doc, stop.
退后 医生
Step away, Doc.
-可我...-别动
- But I... - Don't!
结束了
It's over.
瑞贝卡和我毕生都在研究各种病毒
Rebecca and I spent our entire lives studying viruses.
你知道什么才是人类最大的威胁吗
Do you know what the greatest threat to mankind is?
是现代医学
Modern medicine.
住手 不许动
Stop! Don't move!
我们发明了这些疫苗 抗生素和治愈药
We create all these vaccines, antibiotics... cures
去治疗那些不该被治愈的疾病
for diseases that should never be cured.
这个星球负担不了八十亿的人口
This planet was not designed to support 8 billion people.
你是个医生
You're a doctor.
你在疾控中心工作
You work for the CDC.
你的职责就是拯救生命
Your job is to save lives.
不 我的职责是拯救人类
No, my job is to save the human race.
如果再坐视不理 人类必然毁灭
If we do nothing, our destruction is guaranteed.
你疯了
That is insane.
不
No...
形势正在急剧失控
It's already spiraling out of control.
在人们的一生中 将目睹饥荒 干旱
In your lifetime, we're gonna see famine, drought,
贫困 其规模之大无法想象
poverty, on an unimaginable scale.
必须有人鼓起勇气
Somebody's got to have the courage
采取必要的措施来拯救全人类
to do what has to be done to save the human species.
结果沃尔特发现了 对吗
Walter found out, didn't he?
所以你杀了他
And that's why you killed him.
我们拼命想治愈的这些疾病
All these diseases that we're trying so desperately to find a cure for
其实是一颗危在旦夕的星球
are actually the last-ditch effort
为了自救所做的最后努力
of a dying planet trying to save itself,
它想清除正在蚕食它的东西
trying to wipe out the thing that is actually
我们人类
destroying it: us.
不要
Don't!
疾控中心一向可靠
The CDC is so solid.
弗兰克和瑞贝卡怎么会有这些激进的想法
How did Frank and Rebecca have these radical views
而且没人发觉
and go undetected?
他们都是天才科学家
They're gifted scientists.
业界的顶尖人才
Top of their field.
疾控中心没理由怀疑他们会走上歪路
The CDC had no reason to suspect that they'd gone rogue.
可他们差点就计划得逞了
They almost got away with it, though.
他们会没事的
They're gonna be fine.
我们都会没事的
We all are.
希望如此
Hope so.
先是国防部 接着是疾控中心
First the DOD, then the CDC.
制♥造♥这些纹身的人来头真不小
Whoever made these tattoos had some pretty serious access.
-肯定的 -他们为什么这样对她
- Definitely. - Why would they do this to her?
为什么绑♥架♥一个女人 消除她的记忆
Why kidnap a woman, wipe her memory,
然后在全身纹上纹身让我们解谜
then tattoo her entire body with puzzles for us to solve?
为了引起别人的注意
Makes her pretty hard to ignore.
好了 按住
Okay. Hold that.
我一分钟后回来
And I will be back in a minute.
你就在这儿等 好吗
You just wait here for me, okay?
今天干得漂亮
Hey, good work today.
谢谢
Thank you.
听着 我知道你觉得我不太友好
Look, I know you think I'm the bad guy
因为我没对你表示热烈欢迎
because I didn't welcome you with open arms.
你觉得我是个负担
You think I'm a liability.
我不知道还能怎么做...
I don't know what more I can do to...
我担心的不是你
I'm not worried about you.
我们都听威勒指挥
All of us depend on Weller.
他的判断力
He's got better judgment
比我合作过的任何人都要好
than anyone I've worked with my whole career.
他能瞬间作出决策
He's made split-second decisions
保住大家的性命 次数多得我都数不清
that have saved our lives more times than I can count.
我不明白
I don't understand...
当他跟你在一起时
When he's around you,
我依靠并且熟悉的那个人 不见了
the guy I lean on, the guy I know... isn't there.
这让我很害怕
And that scares the hell out of me.
这点我也无能为力
There's nothing I can do about that.
我知道
I know.
这就是问题所在
That's the problem.
你在这儿做什么
What are you doing in here?
我在想那天晚上我们的谈话
I was thinking about our conversation the other night,
关于你的神秘女孩
regarding your mystery girl.
你这种放任的做法恕我不敢苟同
This laissez-faire approach of yours isn't really doing it for me.
汤姆
Tom...
我想跟她谈谈
I want to talk to her.
那不可能
That's not possible.
一切皆有可能
Anything's possible.
所有人当中 你应该最清楚了
I mean, you of all people should know that.
拜托 我和简待在一间屋里
Come on, I get in a room with Jane,
简单聊聊天 不会有事儿的
we have a nice little chat, it'll be great.
我保证不咬人
I promise not to bite.
我告诉过你 情况在我掌控之下
I told you I was managing the situation,
所以给我时间处理
so give me the time to do that.
我们最缺的就是时间
Time is the last thing that we have.
如果这女孩知道白昼计划 那还有谁知道呢
See, if your girl knows about Daylight, then who else does?
他们都知道我们什么事
And what do they know about us?
难道你觉得她被打包
What, you think it's a coincidence
送到你的队来只是个巧合吗
that she was gift-wrapped and delivered to your team?
我不喜欢不确定的事
See, I don't like the proximity,
我也不喜欢未知
and I don't like the question marks.
她的记忆都被抹去了
Her mind was wiped.
她只是信息的载体而已
She's just a vessel for this information, that's all.
你有什么根据
What are you basing that on?
就靠测谎仪和心理测试吗
What, a lie detector test and some psych evals?
就让我和她谈谈吧
Just let me talk to her.
我不会把她交给你
I'm not handing her over to you
让你把她囚禁起来
so you can throw her in some cell and do
用中情局的手段找出真♥相♥
whatever it is the CIA does to find things out.
这个忙不一定是单方面的
This doesn't have to be a straight favor.
你需要我做什么
What do you need from me?
我们可以做个交易
Let's make a deal here.
我要你滚出我的办公室
I need for you to get out of my office.
那好吧
So be it.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表