剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
我失踪后怎么样了
What happened after I disappeared?
整个社区都轰动了
The community imploded.
不 我是说 你怎么样了
No, I... I mean, what happened with you?
我们俩有个秘密藏身处
We had a secret hiding spot in the woods
就在我家后面的树林里
in back of our houses.
那是你最喜欢的地方
It was your favorite place.
我想...要是你能逃脱
I figured... if you ever got away,
一定会去那里的
that's where you'd go.
我从没放弃过你
I never gave up on you.
我知道 确认你是泰勒的身份
I know being Taylor might not be an answer
也许回答不了你所有疑问
to all of your problems.
但至少是个起点
But it's a starting point.
你可以好好把握 从此开始新生活
Something to hold onto, something to build from.
第五队
读数变了
Here we go.
都过来
Team, on me.
我是威勒探员 有什么发现
This is Agent Weller, what have you got?
我是诺克斯探员
This is Agent Knox,
我们发现一处旧工厂 目测里面没人
we got an old industrial building here. Looks vacant.
全员正在待命
My team's standing by
等你的指示准备破门
to breach the doors on your say-so.
行动
Take it.
安全
Clear!
里面很黑 灯都坏了
Pretty dark in here. Lights don't work.
发现一条通向地下室的楼梯
I got a staircase to the basement,
正向下走
heading down now.
下面很冷 盖格指数正在升高
Pretty cold down here. Geigers are clicking up.
有一扇门 听不到任何声音
We got a door, can't hear anything behind it.
现在破门
Taking the door now.
小心
Watch out!
诺克斯 诺克斯探员 请回答
Knox? Agent Knox, report.
安全 与两人交火 均已死亡
All clear. Exchanged fire with two individuals, now both deceased.
似乎在我们到达之前
Looks like neither of them were doing too good,
两人情况已经不太好
even before we got here.
还发现什么
What else do you see there?
有床 他们在下面搭了床
Beds. They got beds down here.
谁会在这种地方睡觉
Who the hell could sleep in this place?
找到那些人的去向
Find out where those guys went.
简
Jane.
简 你还好吗
Jane, you all right?
我想起带走我的人了
I saw who took me.
在我小时候
When I was little,
那有一条楼梯...
there was this-- this stairwell
还有一间屋子 那里有...
and this room, and then there was...
很多孩子
all these children.
他在做什么
What was he doing?
你看见他了吗 看清他的脸了吗 简
Did you see him? Did you see his face, Jane?
不 我...我只看到他的手
No, I just... I just saw his hands.
他...天啊
And he was-- God...
不
Oh, no.
我究竟发生了什么事
What happened to me?
简
Hey, Jane.
简 把手放这儿
Jane, Jane. Here.
感觉到了吗
Do you feel that?
有我在
I'm here.
我就陪在你身边
I'm right here with you.
你不会有事的
You're okay.
深呼吸 简
Keep breathing, Jane.
你没事的 慢慢呼吸
You're okay, just keep breathing.
一切都还好吧
Is everything okay out here?
是的
Yeah.
没事
We're good.
真的吗 她看起来有点...
You sure? She seemed a little...
她没事 有什么发现
She's fine. What do you got?
诺克斯找到一份名单
Knox found a list of names.
达布尔·赞的吗 还是他们的目标
Dabbur Zann? Targets?
都不是 我们刚查过了
Neither, we just ran them.
都去世了 并全都埋在辐射区
All deceased, all buried in the nearest cemetery
附近的公墓里
to the radiation zone.
铯
Cesium.
你会把能致人患病的东西♥藏♥在哪里
Where do you hide something that makes everybody sick?
藏在一个已经尸横遍野的地方
A place where everyone's already dead.
好了 铯就在附近
All right, cesium's close.
我们四处找找 看能否找到
Let's take a look around, see if we can find it.
靠近了会怎样
How is it getting closer?
慢着
Hang on.
掩护 掩护
Cover, cover!
掩护
Cover!
上去
Go up!
上去 快上去
Go up! Go up!
多迪把铯装在他手里的罐子里了
Dodi's got that cesium inside that urn he's holding.
掩护我
Cover me!
有办法吗
Any ideas?
他们拿到铯了
They's got cesium,
但他们还得将它带得走才行
but they still gotta get out of here with it.
你说得好像我们占了上风似的
You make it sound like we have the advantage.
威勒 你们得立即离开那了
Hey, Weller, you guys gotta get out of there.
你们的盖格指数已经...
Your Geiger readings are way...
多谢 帕特森
Thank you, Patterson!
我想我们有点火力不足
I think we're a little outgunned.
-得走了 -好
- We gotta keep moving. - All right.
-准备好了吗 -行动
- You ready? - Let's go.
威勒
无名氏
各位 你们要注意
Okay, guys, just remember that
铯储存在罐子里会十分不稳定
the cesium in the urn is highly unstable,
但应该还能坚持一小段时间
but you should be able to handle it for just a brief period of time.
但要是被摔坏了...
But if it breaks open...
有话快说 帕特森
Spit it out, Patterson!
那就完了
Then that's it.
公墓里的所有人就都玩完了
It's game over for everyone in the cemetery.
都给我记住了
Keeping that in mind.
明白吗 各位 别向多迪开枪
All right, hear that, team? Don't shoot Dodi.
我发现多迪了 我去抓他
I see Dodi. I'm heading for him now.
我瞄准他了
I got a line on him.
该死 我被压制住了
Scratch it, I'm pinned down!
快 快走
Come on! Let's go!
我去追多迪
I'm going after Dodi.
我也去了
I'm on my way!
我不想这样的
I did not want this.
这一切
Any of this.
你很受欢迎啊 多迪
You're a popular guy, Dodi.
来聊聊你的新朋友们吧
Talk to you about your new friends.
起来 起来
Get up! Get up!
走
Walk.
简 把那东西放下
Jane, you want to put that down?
快放下 好了
Put that down. All right.
我们离这东西远点
Let's get some distance from that thing
等防化小组来
till Hazmat gets here.
走
Walk!
你敢
Don't you dare.
被你逮到了 开枪吧
You have your shot. Take it.
我和你不一样 放下枪
I'm not you. Drop it.
你以为你在救她
You think you're saving her.
而你这么做是在害死我们
All you're doing is killing us.
干得好
Nice work.
你们本来能帮一把的
Could've used your help out there.
拜托 你们知道我们是不能在国内行动的
Oh, come on, you guys know that we can't operate domestically.
你是里德 对吗
It's Reade, right?
你一直想加入一个好团队
You ever think about working for the good guys,
我们该谈谈
we should talk.
怎么了
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表