剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
they'll have no further reason to keep you alive.
好了 我们得赶紧想个办法
All right, we got to make a play and we have to do it now.
有人试过逃跑吗
Has anyone tried to escape?
我跑到过水边一次
I got as far as the water once,
但没船的话
but without a boat...
即使有地方可以游过去
Even if there was somewhere to swim to,
水也太冷了
uh, the water's freezing.
十五分钟之内你就会死于低温症
You'd die of hypothermia inside of 15 minutes.
我们也从工厂偷出材料
We also tried to cobble together a satphone
做过一个简单的卫星电♥话♥
with parts smuggled out of the factory.
很简陋
It was crude,
只能发送摩斯码
only able to send messages in Morse code.
能发多远
How far did you get?
还不够远
Not far enough.
我们只需要一个电源
All we needed was a power source.
我丈夫在偷♥电♥池的时候被抓住了
My husband was caught trying to steal a battery.
他们...他们当场将他射杀
They... they shot him on sight.
然后把我们赶到外面
And they marched the rest of us outside...
在我们面前
and they shot the entire flight crew
射杀了全体机组人员
right in front of us.
他们说如果下次还有人轻举妄动
Said they'd kill twice as many people
他们会杀两倍的人
the next time anyone tried anything.
从那之后就不敢反抗了
Hadn't been much appetite for resistance since then.
我知道大家都很害怕 好吗
I know that everyone's scared, all right?
但如果什么都不做 我们都得死
But if we do nothing, we're all gonna die.
你说你出去过一次
You said you got out once.
你还能做到吗
Can you do it again?
可以
Yeah.
我们弄松了一扇窗户的铁栅
We loosened the bars on one of the windows.
你做的那个卫星电♥话♥呢
What about that satphone you were working on?
还在手上吗
Do you still have it?
在的
Yeah.
我们得弄到一个电源
We need to get to a power source.
电牛棒
The cattle prod.
我们知道它在哪里
We know where that is.
那我们只要拿到就行了
Now, we just got to get it.
外面有多少守卫
How many guards are outside?
只有十二个左右
Only about a dozen or so,
但是他们训练有素而且武装到牙齿
but they're well trained and armed to the teeth.
我去
I'll go.
我跟你去
I'll go with you.
-我也去 -麦克
- I'll go too. - Mike...
我知道岛上的地形 他们的行动规律
I know the layout of the island, their patterns.
我能帮上忙
I can help.
塔莎 确保我们把电池一带回来
Tasha, make sure that satphone's ready to go
卫星电♥话♥就可以用
the second we get back with the battery.
马上去办
On it.
让我跟你们去
Let me go with you.
如果我们回不来 这些人还需要你
These people are gonna need you if we don't make it back.
一定要回来
Make it back.
我能问你点事吗
Can I ask you something?
他们要你建造的这些卫星
These satellites they want you to build,
如果你成功了 成千上万的人会丧命
if you're successful, thousands of lives could be lost.
我起初在拖延时间
I dragged my feet at first.
我以为我也许能争取时间逃跑
I thought maybe I could buy us time to escape
或者等来救兵
or get rescued.
但当他们杀了我丈夫
But when they killed my husband,
那些机组人员
the flight crew...
在那之后
after that...
所有人被困在这里都是因为我
Everyone here is here because of me.
我会尽我所能确保他们平安
I'll do whatever I have to to keep them alive.
我知道这听起来很疯狂 但是...
I know that sounds crazy, but...
这是我唯一能做的事了
it is the only thing that makes sense to me.
那并不疯狂
That's not crazy.
我们该怎么做 等他们出去吗
What are we supposed to do, wait 'em out?
我们没那么多时间
We haven't got the time.
总不能干掉他们吧 太冒险了
We can't take 'em out, it's too risky.
干等着一样危险
So is doing nothing.
他去哪了
Where'd he go?
他在里面做什么
What's he doing in there?
反正我们也阻止不了他了
Nothing we can stop now.
我把他引开
I'll draw him away.
马上把麦克和电源带回去给塔莎
Get Mike and that battery back to Tasha now!
他被抓了吗 还是...
He's been captured? Is he...
-我不知道 -我回去找他
- I don't know. - I'll go back for him.
等等 他在为我们争取时间 好吗
Hold on, hold on, he's buying us some time, okay?
那我们就好好利用
Let's use it.
-打开了 -我们打给谁
- It's on. - Who do we call?
帕特森
Patterson.
记住 我们只能发送基本的音节
Remember, we can only use basic tones,
一段简短的摩斯码估计就是极限了
so a brief Morse code message is probably our best shot.
好的 那开头就是
Okay, so start with:
联调局纽约办 纹身
F-B-I-N-Y-O Tat
求救
S-O-S.
然后 然后 找到泛亚921
And then, uh-- and then: P-A 921 found.
快走 让开
Go! Move!
让开
Move!
联调局的 站出来
FBI, step forward!
站起来 让开 让开 快走开
Get up! Out of the way, move, go!
联调局的 站出来
FBI, step forward!
让开 让开
Get out of the way, move!
联调局的在哪里
Where is FBI?
联调局的在哪里
Where is FBI?
你们马上跟我们走
You come with us now!
现在知道他们为什么让我们活着了
Now I know why they kept us alive.
可以让全世界看着我们死
So the whole world could see us die.
他们没按时汇报消息
They missed their schedule check-in.
我需要你派一个小队去岛上
So I need you to send a team to the island
确保他们没事
to make sure that they're all right.
马上就去
Just do it.
我要求帕特森探员停职 即刻生效
I'm suspending Agent Patterson, effective immediately.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
她的行为造成一人死亡
Her actions resulted in a man's death.
那男孩的死不是她的责任
She's not responsible for what happened to that boy.
那不重要
It doesn't matter.
她带着那些文件离开办公室那一刻
The moment she left this office with those files,
就已经触犯了法律
she broke the law.
她得到了我的许可
She had my permission.
是吗
Did she?
她可不是这么对我说的
Because that's not what she told me.
那么 谁在说谎
So, who's lying,
你的探员 还是你自己
your agent... or you?
知道吗 乔纳斯
You know, Jonas,
你永远当不上纽约办的头
you're never gonna be the head of the NYO.
好像有点跑题啊 宝芬妮
That's a bit of a non-sequitur, Bethany.
你以为我不知道
You think I don't know
你一直在暗中活动吗
you've been campaigning internally?
试图拉帮结派
Trying to line up allies.
但首先你需要我给你让路
But first, you need me out of the way.
所以如果我被解雇或者降职
So if I was fired and disgraced,
你就能真正开始夺位了 不是吗
then you could really make a move, couldn't you?
你看起来很惊讶
You looked surprised.
这是你永远坐不上这位子的另一个原因
Yet another reason why you'll never sit in this chair.
帕特森探员被停职了
Agent Patterson is suspended.
如果你有意见
If you don't like it,
去找局长说吧
take it up with the Director.
致美国 这不是警告
很快你们将见证达布尔·赞真正的力量
很快你们就看不见了
读出来
Read it.
读纸板上的字
Read the card!
读 或者死
You read it or you die.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表