剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
安全
Clear.
在这里
In here!
看起来是纳敏·艾哈迈迪
This looks to be Nermin Ahmadi,
玛雅的母亲
Maya's mother.
她与国♥务♥院♥备案的照片相匹配
She matches a surveillance photo the State Department has on file.
但愿玛雅逃走前没看到这一切
I just hope Maya didn't see anything before she escaped.
我和房♥东谈过了
I talked to the landlord.
纳敏和玛雅昨天来的
Nermin and Maya arrived yesterday.
现付一个月房♥租 用的是假名
Paid the first month's rent in cash. Used a fake name.
她们没带太多东西
They didn't bring much with them...
只有些衣物和毛绒玩具
just some clothing and a stuffed animal,
还有玛雅的绘画本
and some sketchbooks for Maya.
那艾哈迈迪其他成员呢
So where are the other Ahmadi members?
他们切掉了她的舌头
They cut out her tongue.
刚和法医谈过了
I just talked to the M.E.
她失血过多而死 而且是缓慢地死去
She died from blood loss and it didn't happen quickly.
纳敏肯定掌握艾哈迈迪教派袭击的情报
Nermin must have information about the Ahmadis' attack plan.
他们发现了她和美国记者有交流
They found out she was talking to an American reporter.
从而让她彻底闭嘴
Silenced her once and for all.
如果纳敏知道计划 玛雅也可能知道
If Nermin knew the plan, Maya could have, too.
她可能会是下个目标
She could be the next target.
你怎么认识纳敏·艾哈迈迪的
How do you know Nermin Ahmadi?
这个问题问过无数次了
It's getting repetitive at this point,
但我还是会再次声明
but I will... say it again.
我不能曝光我的线人
I can't reveal my sources.
她当不了什么线人了 她死了
Well, she's not much of a source to you anymore. She's dead.
我们今早在"地狱厨房♥"的一间公♥寓♥
Her body was found in a Hell's Kitchen apartment
发现了她的尸体 她死于酷刑
this morning, tortured to death.
再问你一次 你怎么认识纳敏的
So, again, how do you know Nermin
她来这里的目的是什么
and why was she here?
你有帮她入境吗
Did you help her get into the country?
我们认为艾哈迈迪教派来美国发动袭击
We believe the Ahmadis are here to plan a domestic attack.
纳敏跟你说过袭击目标吗
What did Nermin tell you about their target?
有个小女孩 独自坐在一个房♥间
There is a little girl sitting in a room all alone,
全然不知自己的母亲被折磨至死
no idea that her mother has just been tortured to death.
是缓慢而痛苦的死亡
It was slow. Painful.
这个小女孩可能就是下一个
This little girl could be next.
现在不是什么新闻报道的问题
This isn't about a news piece.
而是牵涉到一个无辜的孩子
This is about an innocent child.
玛雅现在举世无亲
Maya has no one in the world.
如果你想弥补
If you want to make this right,
现在就开口吧
start talking now.
我和纳敏是半年前在叙利亚认识的
I met Nermin in Syria six months ago.
因为玛雅的缺陷 她一直被家族嫌弃
She'd been shunned by the family because of Maya's disability.
纳敏想出境 我帮她顺利进入美国
Nermin wanted out, so I offered her safe passage to the U.S.
用一次采访作为交换
in exchange for an interview.
她什么时候来的
When did she arrive?
昨天
Yesterday.
她提没提到
And did she say anything about
艾哈迈迪教派还有其他人也入境了
any more of the Ahmadis coming to the States?
你知道袭击美国领土的事吗
Do you know anything about an attack on U.S. soil?
我们本来要今晚见面再谈的
We were supposed to meet... again tonight to talk.
我从没想到他们会跟着她来
I... I never thought that they would follow her here.
如果他们因为纳敏和你联♥系♥就杀了她
If they killed Nermin because she was talking to you,
你知道自己就是下一个目标吧
you do realize you're the next target.
他们会想知道她对你说的一切
They want to know everything that she told you.
那利用我吧
Then use me.
你说他们想知道纳敏和我说了什么
You said that they're gonna want to find out what Nermin told me,
利用我做诱饵吧
so use me as bait.
把他们引出来
Let's draw them out.
在纳敏公♥寓♥里发现的指纹
The prints found in Nermin's apartment match
和你抓住的一个艾哈迈迪士兵相匹配
one of the Ahmadi soldiers you took down.
你抓到杀纳敏的人了
You got Nermin's killer.
而且我们抓住了中情局在境内搜寻的
And it appears we got all three of the Ahmadis' guys
全部三名艾哈迈迪成员
the CIA has been tracking in the U.S.
有玛雅外婆的消息吗
Any word on Maya's grandmother?
有 我们在德国一所难民营里找到了她
Yes, we were able to locate her in a refugee camp in Germany.
我们会尽快把她接来美国
We'll get her stateside as soon as we can.
玛雅还是会有危险
Maya could still be in danger.
如果艾哈迈迪教♥徒♥认为她协助阻止了袭击
If the Ahmadis think she helped stop an attack,
终会有人会想办法去抓她
someone will eventually make a play for her.
能找到她一次 就能找到第二次
If they found her once, they can find her again.
我们要转移她 再询问她
We need to relocate and debrief her,
找出是否有其他艾哈迈迪教派间谍
find out if the Ahmadis have more operatives
要策划袭击美国
planning attacks in the States.
我会安排一个安全屋
I'll arrange for a safe house.
她不会有事的
She'll be taken care of.
玛雅在熟悉的环境下才能放松
Maya finds comfort in familiarity.
她和熟悉的人待在一起会更好
She's do much better with people she's been around.
那你有什么建议
What do you suggest, then?
说起来有点不正规 但...
Well, it's a little unorthodox, but...
我有一所乡下的房♥子
I have a small house in the country
是我姑姑不久前留给我的
that my aunt recently left me.
环境十分平静自然 她也许能敞开心扉
In a serene, friendly environment, she might open up.
那样我们可以在她躲起来之前询问她
It'll allow us to debrief her before she goes into hiding.
我觉得这不明智
I don't think that's wise.
把她送到陌生的安全屋
Shipping her off to some safe house
会刺♥激♥到她的
is going to be so jarring for her.
玛雅不是普通的小女孩
Maya isn't just a little girl. She's the daughter
她是世上最危险的一名恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的女儿
of one of the most dangerous terrorists in the world.
博登医生一直在努力跟她沟通
Dr. Borden's been making progress with her.
如果她现在不合作 我们就会失去得到
If she shuts down now, we'll lose our chance
极为有价值的情报的机会
at extremely valuable intel.
我不建议只由我单独跟她沟通
Oh, I'm not suggesting that I take her on my own.
让我去
I'll go.
你为什么想要去
Why do you want to go?
我可以 我
I can-- I...
我喜欢小村屋
I like cottages.
我只是 我想要帮助玛雅
I just-- I want to help Maya.
我们都去
We'll all go.
联调局会全面保护她
She'll have full FBI protection.
但愿我们都在的话 转移也能容易些
And hopefully, an easy transition if we're all there.
玛雅已经向我们敞开心扉了
Maya has opened up to our team.
这个女孩手里掌握着对付
This girl could hold the key to taking down
最危险的恐怖组织的关键信息
one of the most dangerous terror groups
前提是她和信任的人在一起
if she's with people she trusts.
好吧
All right.
她外婆一到美国
As soon as her grandmother lands,
我们就安排她去弗吉尼亚
I will arrange for her transfer to Virginia.
那之前 由你们来保护她
Until then, she's in your custody.
我长大后就没来过这里了
I haven't been out here since I was a kid.
我爸从前还带着我们在宾州边界那儿露营
My dad used to take us camping on the Pennsylvania border.
你跟我们一起去过几次
You came with us a couple of times.
-是吗 -对 是的
- I did? - Yeah, you did.
我记得
I remember...
我记得有一次 突然下起了瓢泼大雨
I remember this one time, it started pouring rain.
爸爸给我们买♥♥了些便宜的橡胶雨靴
My dad got us these cheap rubber rain boots.
你的那双带着粉色 紫色 满是花朵
Yours-- pink, purple, flowers all over them.
你太喜欢那双鞋了
You loved those damn things so much,
即使要睡觉了也不肯脱下来
you wouldn't take 'em off even when you went to bed.
我知道他有他的缺点 不过
I know he had his flaws, but...
看起来你♥爸♥爸的确努力过
it seems like your dad did try...
直到发生了那些事
until everything happened.
他以前是我的英雄
Used to be my hero.
我本想要成为他那样的人
I wanted to be just like him.
有一个大院子
Have a big yard.
儿女成群
Lots of my own kids.
现在完全想象不出那样的生活了
Can't imagine a life like that now.
-为什么 -拜托
-Why not? - Come on.
养孩子
Raising kids?
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表