剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
The 65th precinct is in the crosshairs.
给我纹纹身的人
How could the people who did this to me
怎么知道会有人要杀♥警♥♥察♥
have predicted these cop killings?
我不知道
I don't know.
但既然它纹在了你身上
But if this is tattooed on you,
这起谋杀案或许只是个开头
the chances are these murders are just the start.
盲 点
第一季 第八集
第65分局
我依然认为我们自己来就可以了
I still say that we can handle this on our own.
我们应付过更严重的案子
We've dealt with more serious cases.
可从没牵扯过政♥治♥
Not politically.
我们不希望再出现弗格森或巴尔的摩抗♥议♥活动
We don't want another Ferguson or Baltimore.
况且我的亲自到场
And D.C. feels more comfortable with me
能让特区更放心些
on the ground out here.
纽约警局不会心甘情愿把这案子交给我们的
NYPD is not gonna be thrilled to hand this over to us.
为什么
Why not?
警♥察♥通常希望能亲手抓住袭♥警♥凶手
Cops tend to want to take down cop killers on their own.
相当有趣
They're funny that way.
我觉得大家最好能...
I think it would be better for everyone...
我不想再谈这个问题了
I'm done talking about this.
进去以后 我们所有人一条心
When we walk in there, we walk in united.
明白吗
Understood?
-借过 警官 -联调局的
- Excuse me, sir. - FBI.
舒尔茨和加里根是我们的兄弟
Schultz and Garrigan were our brothers.
在这个艰难的时刻 我们应该
We need to extend our support to their loved ones
给予他们的亲人尽可能多的帮助
as much as we can during this difficult time.
一位警监能接到的最坏的消息
The worst call a police captain
就是我今天早上所听到的
can get is the one I got this morning.
我希望再也不要有下次
And I hope to never get one again.
出于凶徒表现出了要攻击我们
It is this sick individual's expressed intent
更多警员的意图
to come and take more of us out,
所以我们联调局的朋友
which is why our friends at the FBI
将接手这起案件的调查
are taking over the investigation.
安静
Hey, hey, settle down!
我们的目标都是一致的
We all want the same thing here,
我希望你们能配合
and I will appreciate your cooperation
他们的调查
in this investigation.
梅菲尔助理局长
Assistant Director Mayfair?
-我们不需要联调局 -对
- We don't need the Feds. - Yeah!
我们自己就能抓住那混♥蛋♥
We can catch the son of a bitch ourselves.
警司 够了
Sergeant, that's enough.
-这里是我们的辖区 -对啊
- Yo, that's our neighborhood. - That's right.
我们是来帮你们的 我们有丰富的资源
We're here to help. We have the resources.
我们比你们更了解这片街区
You don't know the streets like we do.
可我们不像你们 背后有人盯着
And we don't have targets on our backs like you do.
我知道你们很气愤 可走错一步
I know you're upset, but one single misstep here
就可能令你们之前为修复和这个社区的关系
could undo all the efforts that you've made to repair
所做的努力全都付诸东流
the relationships between you and this community.
你们现在的职责同以往一样
Your job today is the same as it always is.
保证自身安全并保护布鲁克林的人♥民♥
Stay safe and protect the people of Brooklyn.
而我们的工作 则是找出凶手将其绳之以法
Our job is to catch the killer and bring them to justice.
现在让我们各司其职
Now, let's all go and do our work.
好了 到此为止 散会
All right, that's it. Dismissed.
感谢介绍
Thanks for the intro.
虽然我今天没打算用"接手"这个词的
Although "Take over" isn't the phrase I'd have used today.
我没兴趣咬文嚼字 我只想抓住凶手
I didn't care about semantics, I just wanna catch this guy.
并且要是你们能随时告诉我进展
And I'd appreciate it if you keep me looped
-我会万分感激 -当然
- in on your investigation. - Of course.
我们知道加里根警官
We understand that Officer Garrigan
昨天是独自执行任务
was working alone yesterday.
所以我们想和舒尔茨的搭档谈谈
We're gonna need to talk to Schultz's partner.
特蕾西·邓恩 好的
Tracy Dunn, fine.
我建议你们带她回去问话
I suggest you do it on your own turf.
现在这里的气氛有点紧张
Things are a bit on edge around here.
看得出来
I can see that.
舒尔茨和加里根与拉蒙德·格林
Schultz and Garrigan had nothing to do
被杀一案无关
with LaMond Green's murder.
我们还没反应过来贝克尔就朝那孩子开枪了
Becker shot that kid before we even had time to react.
可你们出现在了视频里
But you were there on camera.
全社区的人都看到你们了
So, in the eyes of the community,
你们被认为是从犯
you're guilty by association.
那为什么我还活着
Then how come I'm not dead?
为什么凶手要等我走开
Why'd the killer wait for me to leave?
你当时在昆士黛尔附近
You were around the corner at the Queensdale Deli.
是吗
Is that correct?
对
Yeah.
你能回忆起什么不寻常的地方吗
Do you recall anything unusual?
这简直是浪费时间
Oh, this is a waste of time.
这番话我跟我们的人都说过了
I already spoke to our guys about this.
现在你得跟我们说说
Well, now, you can talk to us.
你想抓住那个
Do you want to catch the person
杀害你搭档的凶手
who killed your fellow officers
还是想继续在这故作姿态
or do you wanna posture?
邓恩警官
Officer Dunn?
我也曾是纽约警♥察♥
I was NYPD.
在第96分局工作过五年
Five years at the Nine-Six.
我也失去过搭档
I lost a partner too.
例行查车时
Routine traffic stop,
我们还没反应过来一切就结束了
it was over before we even knew what was happening.
你还有很长的路要走
You have a long road ahead of you,
但你最终会放下的
but you are gonna be okay.
我们会抓住凶手的 特蕾西
We can catch this guy, Tracy,
但我们需要你的帮助
but we need your help.
我什么也没看见
I didn't see anything.
等我回去的时候 他已经死了
By the time I got back, he was dead.
舒尔茨和加里根在那片街区有仇家吗
Did Schultz or Garrigan have any enemies on the street?
没有 他们不是那种警♥察♥
No, they weren't those kind of cops.
舒尔茨他...善良 有正义感
Schultz was... good, fair.
和他一起值勤我总是很有安全感 可...
I always felt safe riding with him, but...
可是什么
But what?
我不知道 只是他最近有点心不在焉
I don't know, he just seemed distracted lately.
他说是因为没睡好
Said he had a hard time sleeping.
我继续追问 他就不再回答了
I asked about it, he just shrugged it off.
我让他失望了
I let him down.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
他们不让我回去工作
They won't let me go back to work.
我该怎么办
What am I supposed to do,
就这么待在家里
just sit around my apartment
看着杀害山姆和杰克的凶手逍遥法外吗
while Sam and Jake's killer is out there somewhere?
你戴着随身相机
You're wearing a bodycam.
是的
Yeah.
拉蒙德·格林被杀后我们就都戴着了
Um, we got them after LaMond Green was killed.
这是个试点项目
It's a pilot program.
很多人一开始并不喜欢戴
A lot of guys didn't like it at first,
但自此以后就再没接到暴♥力♥执法的投诉了
but we haven't had a single brutality complaint since.
所以这个项目被推广到了全国
So, the program's going national now.
你们上班时都会戴着吗
You keep them on all shift?
对 视频会自动上传
Yeah, video uploads to the servers
发送回分局的服务器里
back at the precinct automatically,
不过我们已经重看过这次案件的视频了
but we've already gone over the footage of the murders.
没关系 我们只是想调查得全面点
It's okay, we're just being thorough.
我会找罗西警监谈谈的
I'll talk to Captain Rossi,
看看是否能拿到舒尔茨和加里根的录像
see if we can get Schultz and Garrigan's footage.
不用 我去吧
No. I got it.
这是舒尔茨和加里根最后拍到的录像
This is footage from Schultz and Garrigan's last shift.
我无法呼吸了 我无法...救命
I can't breathe. I can't... help!
天哪 舒尔茨 坚持住
Oh, my God, Schultz! Stay with me!
有警员受伤 有警员受伤
Officer down, officer down.
重复 有警员受伤
I repeat, officer down!
不 让她去吧
No, let her go.
给她点时间
Just give her some time.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表