剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
and did the rest,
他们就得把之前的掩盖起来
they'd have to cover it up.
那或许能给我们关于她过去的线索
And that would give us a clue to her past.
如何才能看到那下面的纹身
How do we see under that tattoo?
我用全波段激光扫描过简的身体
I laser scanned Jane's body across all spectrums,
所以或许我可以用红外光扫描试试看
so maybe I can just cycle back down, to all the infrared channels.
-好了 -塔莎
- All done. - Tasha,
不是说在我办公室见面吗
I thought we were meeting in my office.
不 医生说让她看到这一切可能更好
No, the doc thought it might be a good idea for her to see all these.
简
Jane.
我是谁
Who am I?
这张图是什么
Hey, wait, what is this one here?
我没看见过那个纹身
I haven't seen that one yet.
那是因为它在你的左耳后面
Oh, that's because it's behind your left ear.
只有2.5厘米长 我叫人去翻译了
It's only about an inch big, and I sent it to translation...
贰零一五年拾月壹日
白街伍C室
你会说中文
So you speak Chinese?
这是个地址和日期
That's an address and a date.
就是今天
Today's date.
这地址就在我们眼皮子底下
That was right under our nose?
准确说是在她耳朵后面
Behind her ear actually.
写具体时间了吗
Gives us a time?
没有 只有地址和今天的日期
No, just an address and today's date.
白街399号♥七号♥公♥寓♥ 在唐人街正中♥央♥
399 White Street, Apartment 7, right in the heart of Chinatown.
好的 查出住户是谁了吗
All right. We know who lives there yet?
郑超
Chao Zheng.
运输工程师
Transportation engineer.
签证
中国公民 持短期工作签证
He's a Chinese national. Here on an H1-B visa.
为G8峰会工作
He's doing some work for G8.
有前科吗
Any flags?
没有 他来美国三年了 毫无污点
No. He's been here three years. Spotless record.
我们去见见他吧
Let's go pay him a visit.
帕特森 干得不错 继续研究纹身
Patterson, nice work. Keep working on the tattoos.
-你得留在这里 -不
- Hey, you have to stay here. - No.
我要跟你一起去
No, I'm coming with you.
-不行 -线索在我身上
- No, you're not. - The clue is on my body.
用只有我懂的语言写着今天的日期
With today's date and a language I speak, and you don't.
-我应该去 -由不得你做决定
- I should be there. - That's not your call.
要是我不仅只是个信使呢
What if I'm not just the messenger?
要是有些事也该让我听听看看的呢
What if there's something I'm supposed to hear, or see?
或许我能记起些什么
Maybe I'll remember something.
也许他认识我
May... maybe he knows me.
我是不会带你出外勤的
I'm not gonna take you out in the field.
-我被捕了吗 -不 你没有
- Am I under arrest? - No, you're not.
如果你能继续接受保护性监护
Look, we'd all feel a lot more comfortable
我们也能放心得多
if you stayed in protective custody.
要是我能问问这个人为什么他家地址
Well, I would feel a lot more comfortable
会纹在我脑袋上
if I could ask this guy
我才能更放心
why his address is stamped on my head.
所以除非你们扣押我 否则我一定要去
So unless you are detaining me, I'm going.
把她带上吧
Take her with you.
不 你待在车里
No, stay in the car.
刚刚不是这么说的
That wasn't the deal.
我不在乎
I don't care.
确保一切安全之前我是不会带你上楼
I'm not gonna take you upstairs until everything's secured.
你留在车里
Stay in the car.
里德 看着她 别让她离开你的视线
Reed, keep your eyes on her. Don't let her out of your sight.
萨帕塔 你跟我走
Zapata, you're with me.
就是这家
That's the one.
打扰一下 先生 我们能进去吗
Excuse me, sir, you mind if we come in?
这里还有别人吗
Anyone else in this apartment?
这不是毒品 这个是中药来着[粤语]
你坐下
Hey, hey! Sit down.
先生 郑超住在这里吗
Sir, Chao, he live here?
他是在这儿住 但他人不在[粤语]
郑超呢 我听不懂你在说什么
Chao? I don't understand!
他现在不在这儿[粤语]
-我想你得带她上来 -我知道
- I think you might need her. - Yeah, I know.
我去接她
I'll go get her.
忘东西了吗
Forget something?
能请你跟我到楼上去一下吗 女士
Can you please come upstairs with me for a minute, ma'am?
既然你好言好语地请求了
Since you ask so nicely.
我能一起去吗 还是你要替我把车窗摇下来
Can I come too, or you want to roll the window down for me?
右边 简
To your right, Jane.
我刚刚才搬进来的[粤语]
我上个星期才刚搬进来的[粤语]
尽力就好
Do your best.
他说他上周才搬进来
He said he just moved in last week.
昨天起就没见到郑超了
He hasn't seen Chao since yesterday.
他很抱歉他的学生签证失效了
OK, he wants to apologize for letting his student visa lapse.
他说他没能及时拿到申请表
He said he... he said he didn't get the forms in time.
那签证上...谢谢你
So, on the visa... OK, thank you.
好的
Okay.
那是郑超的房♥间吗
Is that Chao's room?
是吗 是不是
Yes? Yes or no?
是
Yes.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-谢谢你 -好
- Thank you. - OK.
-简 -怎么
- Jane? - Yeah.
这里有什么你看着眼熟的吗
Anything in here... familiar?
你能认出来什么吗
Do you recognize anything?
不行
No.
先出去吧
Just go outside.
-在外面等我们 -不 不
- Just wait outside for us. - No, no!
慢着 不 我应该...
Wait, no, I should be...
-简 在走廊等我们 -我应该在这
- Jane, just wait in the hall. Hallway. - I should be in here.
我真的有文件啊[粤语]
里德 我要进去
Reed, I want in there.
看来某人有个小爱好啊
Looks like somebody's got a hobby.
冰♥毒♥吗
Meth?
通风条件不够
Not enough ventilation.
萨帕塔 你能登录那台电脑吗
Zapata, can you get us onto that computer?
说实话 这你还要问 让我有点受伤啊
I'm not gonna lie. I'm a bit hurt you had to ask me that.
你们闻到了吗
You guys smell that?
臭鸡蛋味
Rotten egg?
对 夹杂着霉味 死老鼠味
Yeah, along with mold, rat
还有一些我努力不去分辨的神秘味道
and a couple mystery smells I'm trying hard not to identify.
里德 看看这些木屑
Reed, look at that saw dust.
这可不像好事
That's not good.
臭鸡蛋味来自硫磺
That rotten egg is sulfur.
塑胶炸♥弹♥
Plastic explosives.
是房♥东和他老婆[粤语]
他可不是好人[粤语]
你得看看这个 梅菲尔 威勒说得对
You got to see this, Mayfair. Weller was right.
方形纹身下面还有一个纹身
There was another tattoo under the square.
你拉丁语怎么样
How's your Latin?
不怎么样 但我知道这是什么意思
Not great. But I know what this is.
"以上帝和国家之名"
"For God and country."
这是海豹突击队的纹身
It's a Navy SEAL tattoo.
你在干什么[粤语]
你干什么
What are you doing?!
-你还好吗 -你给我滚出去
- Are you OK? - You get out of here!
-你得跟我走 -她哪也不去
- I think you need to come with me. - She's not going anywhere!
-来吧 我们走 -她是谁
- Come on, let's just go. - Who's this?
这贱♥人♥刚才直接闯进来
This bitch just broke in.
别紧张 刚刚门开着 我...
Hey, easy, all right? The.. the door was opened, I was...
我懂法律 这是我家 你这是私闯民宅
I know the law. This my property. You an intruder.
之前从未有过女性海豹突击队员
There's never been a female Navy SEAL.
就算有 你觉得他们会大肆宣传吗
Do you think they'd advertise it if there were?
不会 但我们没匹配到她的指纹信息
No, but her fingerprints came back clean.
如果她是突击队队员 肯定会在数据库里
If she was Navy, she'd be in our database.
要是她属于特种部队就不会
Not if she was Special Ops.
有话好好说 行吗
Let's just talk about this, OK?
别...
Let's not...
你没事吧
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表