剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
让他独自一人干活
we're letting him do the job alone.
他不会配备武器 他跟着我们一起
He'll be unarmed, he'll be with us.
没法预测他的行动
Yeah, and he'll be unpredictable.
这太危险了 艾丽
It's too dangerous, Ally.
我做这份工作十年了
I've been doing this job for ten years.
不需要你来为我测算风险
I don't need you to evaluate risk for me.
他在耍我们
He's playing us.
我还不知道他要怎么做 但你得相信我
I don't know how yet, but trust me.
你不了解这家伙
You don't know this guy.
你别再说我不知道的东西了行吗
How 'bout you stop telling me things I don't know?
-怎么样 -够了
- How about that? - Enough!
伊♥斯♥兰♥国组织和达布尔·赞
Groups like ISIS and the Dabbur Zann
在不断壮大就是多亏了
have been flourishing thanks in large part
阿克塔源源不断地给他们提供的金钱
to the money Ahktar has been siphoning to them.
我知道
I understand that.
把阿克塔从交易链里剔除
Taking Ahktar out of circulation
将会给世界上的这些
would be a massive blow
恐怖组织造成沉重的打击
to terrorist organizations around the world.
任务必须进行
The mission's a go.
特纳在下午三点有个研讨班
Turner has a seminar at 3:00 p.m.
这给了你 多特康 简和艾丽
That gives you, Dotcom, Jane, and Ally
两个小时进入屋子 带走画 以及离开
two hours to break in, remove the art, and get out.
提及立体现实主义
Also referred to as Cubist Realism,
这个流派的艺术家被称为精确完美主义
its artists were known as Immaculates,
并且有合理的原因 所以
and with good reason, so...
告诉我 这里怎么了
Tell me, what's going on here?
你看见了什么
What do you see?
这边没问题 讲座开始了
Good here. Lecture just started.
要记住
But remember...
特纳有个致命的开关
Turner has a fatal kill switch.
如果他提早回来 里德和萨帕塔就无法
If he returns early, Reade and Zapata won't be able
在不危及你们的情况下阻止他
to stop him without endangering you.
你们俩在交往吧
So you two are dating, huh?
认真解你的锁
Just focus on the lock.
那样你俩为什么一直脾气暴躁就说的通了
That explains why you're both so grumpy all the time.
你们可不怎么配 太相似了
You're a terrible match. Way too similar.
像是把一个方桩放到另一个方桩里一样
It's like trying to put a square peg in a square peg.
还有 我很确定她是个同性恋
Also, I'm pretty sure she's a lesbian.
如果那扇门五秒内没打开
If that door's not open in five seconds,
我就打碎你的下巴
I'm gonna break your jaw.
我只是说 从过去来看
I'm just saying, historically,
我对这些事的嗅觉都特别准
I have a pretty good nose for this sort of thing.
行 那我就打断你的鼻子
Fine. I'll break your nose.
小心行事 你从某种程度上说
Play your cards right, you get a little
陷入三角恋了 我说的对吧
holy trinity going, am I right?
让开 让开
Move. Move.
让我来
Give it to me.
准备好了吗
Ready?
我撬得都快开了
I just got really turned on.
警报没响
No alarm.
这东西真的有用
This thing actually works.
难道哪里有过疑虑吗
Was there ever any doubt?
-现在仍然有 -信任都到哪去了
- There still is. - Where is the trust?
密♥码♥是多少
All right. Number?
0-5-2-0
7-8-0-1-1-3-1-2.
这是什么
What the hell is this?
这是个虹膜扫描仪
That is an iris scanner.
不要慌 我们有很多时间
Don't panic, we got plenty of time.
让我想想 我们只要
Let me just think. We just need to...
90秒内完成
生理输入
可以开始慌了
Start panicking.
数到零之后会怎么样
Well, what happens if that reaches zero?
这儿就会变得非常非常热
It gets very hot in "Hurr."
抱歉 不好笑 我太紧张了
I'm sorry, terrible joke. I just got quite nervous.
帕特森 有办法吗
Patterson. Any ideas?
这是比罗7-9-1眼部扫描仪
It's a Biro 7-9-1 eye scanner.
为什么非要是比罗的
Ugh... Why did it have to be a Biro?
比罗
小帕 我是瑞奇
Hey, Patty, this is Rich.
你在那说话她也能听到
She can hear you from over there.
请别叫我小帕
Please don't call me Patty.
这是电磁门
The doors are electromagnetic.
如果我们切断电源 门锁在系统重启前
If we cut the power, the locks would disengage
-会暂时解除 -那不就让特纳知道了吗
- while the system restarts. - Wouldn't that alert Turner?
对 但是他要大概半小时
Yeah, but it would still take him like a half an hour
才能回来 所以
to get back here. u202dSo...
我们要快
We have to be fast.
对 要是他按下按钮我们就死定了
Yeah, or dead if he trips his kill switch.
如果我是特纳 我不会因为错误警报
If I'm Turner, I'm not gonna destroy
就把偷来的心爱无价的画给毁了
my priceless beloved stolen paintings over a false alarm.
我猜他不会 谁要赌一赌
I don't think. Who feels lucky?
你能在半小时内把十一副画
Can you disengage all 11 paintings
-拆下来吗 -也许吧
- in half an hour? - u202dMaybe.
三十秒
30 seconds.
太刺♥激♥了
This is exciting.
帕特森 你能在三十秒内切断电源吗
Patterson... can you cut this power in 30 seconds?
-马上 -如果你黑进局域网
- On it. - If you hack into the local grid,
-那应该 -她搞定了
- there should be-- - She's got it covered.
我们得找个东西抵住门
We need to find something to brace the doors open
不然来电以后 门就会自动关上了
or else they're just gonna slam shut when the power comes back on.
等等 慢慢慢慢
Hey, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait...
那是铜鹰叶尖饰
That is the bronze eagle finial.
你选的门垫十万块
You just made a $100,000 doorstop.
不客气
You're welcome.
你们应该认识他1910年的作品
You may recognize his 1910,
《林中人》
Nu Dan la Forêt.
注意这个
Now, note this--
警告
发现断电
不好意思
Uh, excuse me. I'm sorry.
今天得提前下课了
I'm gonna have to cut class short today.
非常抱歉
Apologies.
他回来了
He's on the move.
你确定不要我们拿下他吗
You sure you don't want us to take him down now?
不 我们的人在画室里
No! Our guys are in the gallery right now.
如果他发现你们 按下"毁灭键"
If he spots you and hits that kill switch,
他们可是真的要成热锅上的蚂蚁了
they are literal toast.
需要两个人 一个出脑子 一个出力气
Now, this is a two-person job, the brains and the muscle.
出力气的显然就是你了
Weller, you're the muscle.
所以你能
So, can you...
好
Okay.
现在 出力气的小心把画从钩子上取下
Okay, now, the muscle carefully lifts the painting off its hook
往前移大约两厘米
and moves it forward about an inch.
然后 让出脑子的可以
Now, this will allow the brains
把画后面的张力电线都剪断
to sever the tension wires from its back...
把画从上膛的猎枪口解救出来
thus freeing it from the explosive shotgun charge.
所以你懂的 手一定要稳
So, you know... steady hands.
一旦出力气的取下了画
Once the muscle has the weight,
在五根张力电线被剪断前他就不能动了
he can't move until all five tension wires have been cut.
不然你脸上就会再多几个洞
Otherwise, you get a bunch of new holes in your face.
往上抬 继续
Now lift, lift.
慢慢往后退
Step back slowly... Slowly.
搞定一个 还有十个
That's one down, ten to go.
男女竞赛
Boys versus girls?
各位 坏消息
Um... guys, I have some bad news.
特纳他
Turner is--
脸上会添洞的 忘了吗
New holes in the face, remember?
各位 能听到吗
Guys? Hello?
-帕特森 -通讯断了
- Patterson? u202d- The comms are dead.
铅门阻断了通信信♥号♥♥
They can't make it through the lead door.
特纳肯定快到了
Turner must be close.
门旁边的面板
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表