剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
You know what, it just might be strong enough to hold.
或许能给我一个跑开的机会
Might give me a chance to run.
你确定吗
Y-You're sure?
不 但是
Nope, but...
试试就知道了
we're about to find out.
好
All right.
它能撑住吗
Will that hold it?
撑不了多久
Not for long.
现在 你远远地离开这里
Now, you get really, really far from here.
快走 快走
All right. Go. Go.
走
Go!
离远点 薇
Far, Val!
好
Okay...
起来
Get up.
-你是警♥察♥吗 -联调局的
- You're a cop? - FBI.
-什么 -联调局的人
- Huh? - FBI!
起来
Get up.
-慢慢地 -好的
- Slowly. - All right.
你是利瓦伊·哈特吗
Hey, you Levi Hart?
-兄弟 我也打过橄榄球 -闭嘴
- Man, I played ball too. - Shut up!
我要找琼斯教练 他在哪里
I want Coach Jones. Where is he?
-我不知道 -我看到你跟他说话了
- I don't know. - I saw you talking to him.
冷静 冷静
Okay, okay, okay! Calm down, calm down.
听着 这一切发生前我正和他在一起
Listen, I was right with him right before all this happened.
我会带你去见他
I'll take you to him.
你要骗我 我就给你的脑袋来一枪
If you're lying, I will put a bullet in your head.
明白了 我会把你带过去的
Understood, I'll take you to him.
走
Let's go.
琼斯在哪里
Where's Jones?
再走一段距离就到了
Just a little farther.
快点 走快点
Come on, pick up the pace.
好的 放轻松
All right, take it easy.
他死了我就轻松了
I'll take it easy when he's dead.
里德 说话
Reade, come in.
听得到我吗
You hear me?
你可以把枪放下了 利瓦伊
You can put the gun down now, Levi.
不该再有人受伤了
No one else needs to get hurt.
今天死了很多无辜的人
A lot of innocent people died today.
他还活着
He's alive.
他想告诉我们什么
What's he trying to say to us?
我觉得他在跟凶手说话
I think he's talking to the shooter.
里德
Reade.
告诉我你们的位置
Give us your location.
利瓦伊 杀了琼斯也解决不了任何问题
Levi, killing Jones won't solve anything man.
无论你之前遇到了什么
Whatever trouble you were in before...
与那些事都无关
This ain't about none of that.
那告诉我 让我来帮助你 兄弟
Well, talk to me. Let me help you, man.
别跟我拖延时间
Quit stalling.
告诉我琼斯在哪里 马上
Tell me where Jones is... now.
他在这栋楼西侧
All right, he's on the west side of the building,
我把他留在路障处了
where I left him barricaded.
哪个房♥间
What room?
我不记得了 但如果你带我到体育馆去
I don't remember, but if you get me to the field house
我能帮你找到他
I can take you to him.
只要 只要带我到体育馆去
Just... just get me to the field, huh?
利瓦伊 你为什么要这么做
Levi, why you doing this, bruh?
这无关紧要
Doesn't matter.
这对你来说很重要
It matters to you.
我的命在你手上 所以这对我来说也很重要
My life is in your hands, so it matters to me.
发生了什么 你教练逼你 为难你了吗
So what happened, your coach is on you, riding you hard?
-在密歇根 我教练...-跟橄榄球无关
- At Michigan, my coach... - This ain't about football.
琼斯毁了我的生活
Jones ruined my life.
怎么回事 他做了什么
How? What did he do?
起初我以为受害者只有我和蒂姆
At first, I thought maybe it was just Tim and me.
但他管理的那整个训练营
But... that camp he runs...
仅仅是
it's just...
他接近孩子们的一个办法
a way to get close to kids.
他是个变♥态♥
He's sick.
好了 告诉我发生了什么
Okay, tell me what happened.
他之前有开车送你回家过吗
He ever give you a lift home?
有 他也送过很多其他小孩
Yeah, he did for a lot of kids.
他...邀请你吃过晚餐吗
He ever... invite you in for dinner?
有
Yeah.
最开始只是晚餐
First, it was dinner.
之后是一起看球赛
Then it was watching the game.
就你们两人
Just the two of you.
我不知道该如何说不
I didn't know how to stop it.
我高中时想把一切都告诉别人
I was gonna come forward in high school,
但是琼斯帮我拿到了哈德森的全额奖学金
but then Jones got me a full ride to Hudson.
我拿了钱
I took the money.
我以为我能把一切都抛诸脑后
I thought I could put it behind me,
但之后他带着其他小孩来看我们训练
but then he brought in some kids in to watch practice.
看到他们 我就知道不光我和蒂姆
I saw 'em, and I knew it wasn't just Tim and me.
我失控了
I lost it.
我们本来打算揭发他的丑行
We were going to blow the lid off everything,
可后来我因为吸毒被抓
then they busted me for drugs.
这件事让大家都不相信我们了
Take away all our credibility.
大家都在包庇他
They all covered for him!
我不是有意要杀那些学生的
I didn't mean to kill any of those students,
他们只是阻碍到我了
but they got in the way.
听着利瓦伊 你有其他选择
Listen, Levi, you have another choice.
把枪放下 让我来帮助你
Put the gun down and let me help you.
你帮不了我
You can't help me.
我相信你
I believe you.
我们会展开调查
Okay, we can open an investigation,
我们可以把他永远关在牢里
we can put Jones away forever,
但是你现在必须停下来 不然你会没命的
but you gotta stop, or else you're gonna die.
我是想给你提供另一条出路
I'm trying to offer you another way out.
拜托了
Please.
我很久之前就已经死了
I died a long time ago.
往前走
Walk.
往前走
Walk!
本来不该是这个结局的
It didn't have to end this way.
我很抱歉 兄弟
I'm sorry, buddy.
你尽了你最大的努力
You did everything you could
想让他活着走出这里
to get him out of here alive.
里德
Reade...
琼斯
Jones.
这么多条血债
All the bloodshed,
每个死去的人 每个破碎的家庭
everyone who died, all the families that lost someone...
都是因为你 不是吗
is because of you. Is it true?
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你知道我在说什么
You know what I'm talking about!
如果那两个男孩说的都是真的
If what those two boys said is really true,
我会查清楚的 我会抓到你的
I'll find out, I'll find you,
我会亲自把你送进监狱
and I'll put you away myself.
简身上的分数并不是哈德森的所有
The scores on Jane weren't from every championship
冠军赛分数 只有琼森被雇用之后的四场
Hudson ever won, just the four since Jones was hired.
这个像手一样的奇怪纹身指的就是他
The creepy hand tattoo was pointing us straight at him.
下一步怎么办
What happens next?
我们抓到的枪手蒂姆·斯科特
Well, the shooter we took alive, Tim Scott,
证实了利瓦伊的话
corroborated Levi's story.
我们要展开调查
We're launching an investigation.
看起来奖学金是学校
It looks like the scholarship fund was how the university
给那些受害者的封口费
handed out hush money to the victims.
所以有问题的不只是琼斯
So this was bigger than Jones.
远远不止
Much bigger.
从体育室主任到校长
The athletic director, the university president
以及一些很有钱的捐赠者都在帮助平息此事
and some very wealthy donors all helped to keep this quiet.
为什么会有人包庇这个混♥蛋♥
Why would anybody cover for this guy?
橄榄球项目
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表