剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
安娜是想给我们留下密♥码♥吗
Is that Ana trying to leave us a code?
不 这是个车辆识别号♥码
No, that's a VIN number.
她在告诉我们那些人在追踪什么
She's showing us what they're tracking.
还有如何能找到她
And how to find her.
这些家伙交货总是迟到
These guys are always late for the transfers.
总算来了
Finally.
帕特森的电♥话♥
That was Patterson.
车辆识别号♥码属于一辆未标记的国安部运输车
The VIN belongs to an unmarked Homeland Security transport truck.
上面满载武器 准备运往国外
It's carrying weapons on the way to get shipped aboard.
简直是大型军♥火♥库
That's a massive arsenal.
绝不能落入他们手里
We can't let that fall into their hands.
联♥系♥上司机了吗
Any word from the drivers?
国安部与司机失联
DHS lost contact.
就是这辆车
别担心 我们会找到她的
It's all right. We're gonna find her.
我知道你觉得我太过投入了
I know you think I'm too invested.
现在我们都投入进来了 去把她救出来吧
We're all invested now. Let's get her safe.
你确定这上面没有定位追踪器吗
快点弄好
火箭炮 快跑
R.P.G.! Move!
你看到安娜了吗
Do you see Ana?
不 没看到她
No, no sign of her.
带上那个女孩
Get the girl!
在那边 掩护我
There. Cover me!
什么
What?!
掩护我
Cover me!
上
Go.
过来 快过来
Come on, come here.
你没事了
You're okay.
他要跑了
He's getting away!
谢谢
Thank you.
医生检查过了吗
Did the medic clear you?
检查过了 只是...
Yeah, yeah, just, uh...
一点擦伤
a couple bruises.
谢谢你...来救我
Thanks for... coming to get me.
不客气
You're welcome.
接下来怎么办
So, what's next?
他们会暂时对你
They're going to, uh, keep you
进行保护性拘禁 为了你的安全
under protective custody for a while, just to be safe.
没有那么糟
It's not that bad.
你一点都不知道你的纹身是什么意思吧
You don't know what any of your tattoos mean, do you?
我们正在努力
We're working on it.
搞清楚那个隐写术里是什么内容了吗
Figure out that steganography yet?
什么
What?
你肩膀上的这个黑色的方框
The black square on your shoulder.
隐写术
Steganography?
隐写术 当然了
Steganography, of course.
你能跟我们解释一下吗
Can you fill the rest of us in?
这是一种在普通的图像中
It's a... a method of concealing messages
隐藏信息的方法
in innocuous images.
一般用于间谍机构 恐怖组织...
It's used by spy services, terrorists...
这可以追溯到古希腊时期
It dates back to the Ancient Greeks.
所以这黑色方块不仅仅是
So the black isn't just covering
为了遮掩下面的海豹突击队纹身
the Navy SEAL tattoo underneath.
这就是关键 这不是全黑的
Oh, well, that's the thing, it's not all black.
有些是暗灰色
Some of it's off-black.
所以如果你分离出那些区域
So, uh, if you isolate those sections
将它们转换成白色...
and change their values to white...
黑块不是为了遮掩信息
The mask isn't covering the message.
它本身就是信息
The mask is the message.
这是一种非常经典的小把戏
It's a classic puzzle trick.
阴影区往往就是线索
The dead space is always a clue.
你知道是什么意思了吗
Do you know what it means yet?
这看上去像一个乌龟壳
I mean, it looks like a turtle shell,
但那也没什么用
but that's not very helpful.
也许这是某种利用网格加密的
I mean, maybe it's a... a substitution cipher
替代密♥码♥
using grid fragments,
但破解需要好几天 甚至更久
but that could take days to decode, or longer.
所以不行吗
So, no?
还不行
Not yet.
但我们会想办法
But we're on it.
你是说每个纹身都可能
You're saying every one of these tattoos
有两层含义
could have a double meaning?
或三层 甚至更多
Or triple. Or more.
我们应该重新查看
We should go back over every tattoo
已经破译的纹身
that we've already decoded.
疾控中心的标志 无人机操作员的姓名
I mean, the CDC symbol, the drone pilot's name,
甚至是简后背上我的名字 都得重新检查
even my name on Jane's back. Nothing's dead.
每个都有可能暗含其它线索
Any of them can hold another clue.
谢谢
Thanks.
你想换个新的负责人吗
Do you want a new lead agent?
-什么 -来负责你的案子
- What? - On your case.
在监视车里时
Back in the surveillance van,
你说 我不够客观
you said... I wasn't objective.
我可以退出
So I can step down.
梅菲尔可以给你指派一名新的负责人
Mayfair can assign you a new lead agent.
我不该那么说
I shouldn't have said that.
我当时很难受
I was upset.
你也许没说错
You might be right.
我们俩之间有太多包袱
Maybe there's too much baggage between us.
或许正是因为有包袱
Or maybe the baggage is what makes you
你才最适合做这份工作
the right guy for the job.
还有谁能比你更投入呢
Who else is more invested?
要我送你回家吗
Do you want me to give you a lift home?
负责送我的安保人员就在楼下
My security detail's downstairs.
没关系的 反正也顺路
It's no big deal. It is on my way home.
还是算了吧
Better not.
晚安
Good night.
我打算赶去1849看尼克队比赛
Hey, I was gonna catch the end of the Knicks game
最后的几分钟 你要来吗
down at 1849, you wanna come?
-下次吧 -真的吗
- Next time. - You sure?
你可从来没拒绝过20美分的鸡翅啊
Never seen you turn down 20-cent wings.
我觉得我还是去睡一觉吧
Yeah, I think I'm just gonna crash.
如果有什么事 你可以跟我说的
You know, if something's up, you can talk to me, right?
你想跟我聊聊吗
Do you need to talk?
原来是这个意思吗
Is that what this is about?
晚安 塔莎
Good night, Tasha.
晚安
Good night.
柯特...
Kurt...
我说了 让他离开这里
I told you I wanted him gone.
儿子...
Son...
坐下来好好聊聊吧
Just sit down for one minute.
我们俩应该一起告诉他
He needs to hear it from the both of us.
告诉他什么
Hear what?
你还没跟他说简的事吧
You haven't told him about Jane, have you?
简是谁
Who's Jane?
怎么回事
What's going on?
坐下吧
Just sit down.
求你了
Please.
你是怎么在十二小时里搞到这么多钱的
Where'd you find this kind of stack in 12 hours?
沙发垫里
Couch cushions.
周日巨人队六点开赛
Giants are laying six on Sunday.
你赌哪边赢
Which way you leaning?
我退出
Out.
我不赌了 兰迪
I'm out, Randy.
这种话我听多了
Yeah, I heard that song before.
我不是随便说说
Not from me.
回头见 小塔
I'll see you soon, Tash.
他们还是不知道她出了什么事
They still don't know what happened to her,
谁抓走了她 她去哪了
or who took her, or where she went
以及她是怎么回来的
or how sh-- how she got back.
但他们做了DNA检测
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表