剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
We just did that to mess with him.
不过他确实老了 挺显老的
He is old, though. He's pretty old-looking.
我觉得他可能病了
I think he might be sick.
非常感谢 酒别停啊
Thank you very much. Keep those comin'.
不用了 谢谢
No thanks.
很抱歉麻烦你们
And, uh, I'm sorry to have to put you
让你们来这里一趟
through all this hassle. To get up here.
你们知道的 我得小心行事
You know, I gotta play it safe.
还有
Um, hello.
不用我说你们也知道
I don't have to tell you.
我竟然跟两位真正的杀手在聊天
I'm talking to two real-life, actual assassins.
对吧 我是说...
Right? I mean...
我得说 我真觉得太激动了
I gotta tell you, this is very exciting for me.
他们搜过你们身了吗
Mm! Did they pat you down?
当然也没什么区别 因为我知道
Not that that matters, 'cause I'm sure you could
你们估计拿个勺子都能杀人
probably kill somebody with a spoon.
见鬼 你们可能连勺子都不用吧
Heck, you probably don't even need the spoon.
太厉害了
So bad-ass.
不好意思 你说你叫...
I-I'm sorry, you said your name was...
瑞奇·多特康[土豪.com]Rich Dotcom?
对 我妈非常喜欢互联网
Yeah, my mom was a big fan of the Internet.
开个玩笑
That's a joke.
你们俩的幽默感还真跟我想的一样
You guys are about as funny as I thought you'd be.
来吧
Come on!
原名戈德·恩维尔
Born Gord Enver.
戈德·恩维尔
很厉害的程序员
Pretty decent programmer.
居无定所 做有偿技术服务
Knocked around, made a reasonable living
过得还不错
as a tech mercenary.
但问题是
But here's the thing.
他是世界上最早意识到
He was one of the first guys in the world
比特币有巨大前景的人之一
to realize that the Bitcoin was gonna be a big deal.
他把一切都投进去
Put everything he had into it,
没过几年 他就有五亿身价了
and within a couple years, he was worth $1/2 billion.
聪明人
Smart guy.
在那之后
After that,
他改名为瑞奇·多特康
he changed his name to Rich Dotcom.
瑞奇·多特康
-当我没说 -让我猜猜
- I take it back. - Let me guess.
他拿着这些钱
He took all that money
去世界各地做了很多好事吧
and did a whole bunch of good in the world with it?
正好相反
Oh, opposite, opposite.
他成为了暗网里最有信誉的人之一
He became one of the most trusted names on the Dark Net.
无论什么东西 只要你有钱
Anything you need, if you have the money,
722号♥小站
瑞奇·多特康都能替你搞到
Rich Dotcom can get it for you.
那他是黑客吗
So he's a hacker?
他曾经是黑客 现在嘛...
He was a hacker. Now he's just...
他变得坏多了
He's a lot, lot worse.
同志们 我要用下这间房♥
Hey, fellas, I'm gonna need the room.
瑞奇 求你了 对不起
Rich, please. I'm sorry.
好的 我也很抱歉
Yeah, I'd be sorry, too.
等他们掏出真家伙的时候
Hey, wait till they get the pipes out.
那场面就不好看了
That's gonna suck.
他们得再检查一遍你们俩
Hey, they gotta do one more pass on you guys,
防止你们把这里偷录下来
just to make sure you're not recording the whole thing.
你没问题了 请站过去
You're clear. Step over there, please.
摩纳哥那次任务 是你们做的吧
So the Monaco job, that was you guys, right?
那家伙一直以来都是我的眼中钉
Wow, I mean, that guy was a thorn in my side for so long,
很高兴终于有人让他闭嘴了
I'm glad someone finally "Fffuh."
不过是谁动的手呢 是...
Who did it, though? Was it...
我是说 是谁割了他的喉咙
I mean, who actually slit his throat?
是我
I did.
用我的蝴蝶刀
With my butterfly knife.
说实话
I gotta be honest,
你现在的样子
this whole thing that you got going on right now
真的引起了我的兴趣
is really working for me.
你跟那个固执男是什么情况
I mean, what's the deal with you and Stubbles over there?
你们是开放的关系
Are you guys fully... open,
还是对彼此忠诚
or is it a committed thing?
如果是后者的话...
'Cause if it's the latter, I mean...
我就在旁边看看也行
I'm okay to just watch, you know?
我最近突然发现
It's something that I've discovered
自己挺喜欢干这种事的
I actually really like doing.
我也不知道是怎么回事
I don't know where it comes from,
但那真的会勾起我的性趣
but it really turns me on, you know?
就当是这次旅程的一部分好了
It's just sort of part of this journey, so...
你觉得他会同意吗
Do you think he'd be cool with that?
你觉得他会接受这种事吗
Do you think he'd be open to that sort of thing?
你觉得他是个开放的人吗
Do you think he's an open person?
可以谈正事了吗
We doing this or what?
你喜欢会吃醋的类型啊
什么类型我都喜欢
可以把项链给我了吗
Okay, may I have the necklace, please?
我这里有个哈西德派的家伙
I got this Hasidic guy on the premises.
他是个真正的派对狂人
He's a real party animal.
他一会儿会检验项链的真伪
And, uh, he's gonna check out the necklace
每颗钻石都要查 所以需要点时间
stone by stone, which is gonna take a while.
但为表诚意
But, in good faith,
我会先把名单给你们
I'm gonna give you the list.
不过...你们还不能离开这里
Now... you just can't leave the party
得等我们确认项链是真的
until the necklace checks out.
如果不是的话 你们俩都得死
And, if it doesn't you're both dead.
我开玩笑的 又或者不是
I'm kidding. Or am I?
有时我自己都搞不清
Sometimes, I don't even know.
我得拿回这个
Oh, I'm gonna need this.
还有一枚胸针
Another pin?
这是另一位买♥♥家的
It's another buyer.
我以为名单只卖♥♥给了我们
I thought that we had the only copy.
才卖♥♥六百万吗
For $6 million?
别自以为是了 哥们儿
Get over yourself, man.
你知道我们费了多大劲
Do you know how hard it was
才得到这份名单吗
to acquire this list?
你买♥♥的是使用权 不是所有权
You paid for access, not exclusivity.
你们担心什么 担心他们会
What are you worried about, that they're gonna
抢先一步杀了你们想杀的人吗
kill the guys you wanna kill first?
-别这么幼稚 -还有多少买♥♥家
- Don't be childish. - How many other buyers?
只有你俩了
Just the two of you.
暂且是
For now.
听着 一旦确认项链是真的
Look... once the stones check out,
你们就可以坐上直升机
you get to go on a helicopter
然后想去哪就去哪
and go wherever you wanna go.
但在此期间
But, in the meantime,
我在楼下准备了价值十万美元的鱼子酱
I got $100,000 worth of caviar downstairs,
还有年份在一战以前的美酒
and some wine that's older than the First World War.
那么...玩得开心点
So... enjoy yourselves.
尤其是你
This guy in particular.
看看你那愁眉苦脸的样子
Look at that stern mug on your face.
放轻松点 哥们儿
You need to let loose, man!
大周五晚上的 扯开嗓子狂欢吧
I mean, it's Friday night, for cryin' out loud.
今天周二
It's Tuesday.
好吧 有些地方已经周五了
Well, it's Friday somewhere.
这里已经有人拿到名单了
Someone else here already has the list.
我们得把另一个U盘拿回来
We gotta get the other USB drive back.
我们该怎么找到另一个买♥♥家
How are we gonna find the other buyer?
胸针是唯一能识别买♥♥家的信物
Their only identifying feature is the pin
可如今也已经不在他们身上了
they're no longer wearing.
如果能侵入安保系统的话...
Well, if we can get into the security system...
我们可以查监控
we can go through the footage.
看看在瑞奇收回之前
Find out who was wearing that pin
是谁戴着那枚胸针
before Rich took it back.
我的天啊 瞧瞧你们
Oh, my Goodness, look at you.
见到你们真好
So good to see you.
刚刚在楼上 他把你带去旁边
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表