剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
Panel by the door.
能想点办法吗
Think you can do something about that?
好的 我去弄
Yeah. u202dOn it.
再问一下 为什么你和简没在一起
So tell me again why you're not with Jane?
因为每次有意外发生
'Cause I mean every time something goes wrong,
或者就是没事发生
or goes right for that matter,
你也总是先看简 而不是艾丽
you look at Jane first-- not Ally, Jane.
证明不了什么
Doesn't mean a thing.
有些人觉得这说明
Some people might think that it means
比起那边女版汤米·李·琼斯[美国男演员]you're more worried/excited about Jane
你更担心也更在乎简
than you are about lady Tommy Lee Jones over there.
你能不能专心剪电线
Why don't you focus on cutting the wires
把瞄着我的猎枪给解除了
and disarm the shotgun aimed at my face
别再讨论简的事
and stop talking about Jane.
我可以同时进行 我很擅长一心多用
I can do both. I'm an excellent multitasker.
我想我有办法了
I think I got something.
该死
Uhh! Damn!
重复 特纳回来了
Repeat, Turner is in the house!
你们得赶快走 收到了吗
You need to get out! Do you read?
小心 小心
Easy, easy, easy.
撑住
Hold it.
赶紧剪
Cut the wires!
还有两个
Two to go!
简 简
Jane. Jane!
简
Jane...
小艾 艾丽
Al. Ally!
-我没事 -你还好吧
- Yeah. u202d- You okay?
没事
Yeah. I mean--
虽然我看你重影了 但我没事
I mean, I'm seeing two of you, but I'm okay.
各位 有个问题
Three's company, we got a problem.
你们觉得阿克塔会注意到这个吗
You think Ahktar's gonna notice that?
阿克塔还有多久会告诉我们
How long until Ahktar tells us
他要检查哪副画
which painting he wants to inspect?
-十三小时 -那我们可以开始祈祷
- 13 hours. u202d- Well, we could cross
希望他不会选这一副
our fingers and hope he doesn't choose this one.
我们不能冒这个险
We can't take that risk.
你不能修复这个洞吗
There's no way that you can fix this?
世界上可能只有五个人
There's maybe five people in the whole world
能修复这种程度的损坏
who can restore this type of damage,
还没有一个能在我们给的时间内完成
and none in the time frame that we need.
你知道有人可以
You know someone.
你说什么
Come again?
我们把你关进监狱的时候
When we put you away,
你是世界上最大的黑市玩家之一
you were one of the biggest black market players in the world.
你知道谁能修复这幅画
You know someone who can fix this.
是吗
I do?
如果我们不能抓住阿克塔
We don't nail Ahktar,
你就得回重刑监狱
you go straight back to maximum security.
所以如果你能找来人帮我们
So if there's someone you can call,
我建议你赶紧打电♥话♥
I suggest you do it.
没那么简单
It's not that easy.
假设我知道有人能做到
I mean, even if I did know somebody, then this person
这人很大可能是通缉犯
could hypothetically be a fugitive.
所以我需要一些保证
So, I would need some sort of guarantee
如果那个不一定存在的人来帮我们
that this person, who may or may not exist,
他不能被抓进监狱
would not get arrested if they were to help us out.
我不会盲目地给任何人豁免权
I'm not giving out blind blanket immunity.
我不是在要求豁免权 只是特赦
I'm not saying immunity, just amnesty.
就是一次性的 像赠品一样
You know, just a freebie, one-time thing.
当然 还需要一些钱
And some money, obviously.
我可以用来买♥♥通这个
I could probably sell that to this hypothetical,
大概可能也许存在的人
fictional person that may or may not exist.
好吧
Fine.
很好 成交
All right. Put 'er... there.
我觉得我们应该握手以示
I just thought we'd maybe--
有你的口头许可也够了
I'll just take your word for it.
我能借用一下你的手♥机♥吗
Can I borrow your phone, please?
拭目以待 波士顿的阿利斯·克莱伯
I present to you Boston Arliss Crab,
世界第一艺术品修复师
the world's premiere art restorer.
他既然是世界第一艺术品修复师
If he's the world's premiere art restorer,
为什么会被通缉
what's he wanted for?
就是伪造了一两 百幅画
He may have forged a painting or two... hundred.
帮我拿一下这个
Hold this a second?
在五年毫无音讯之后 你不能这样
You do not get to call me out of the blue
毫无征兆地给我打电♥话♥ 还假装我们没事
after five years of nothing and pretend like we're okay.
我们之间的事没完
We are not okay.
你把我扔在尼斯的酒店套房♥里
You left me in Nice holding the bill
处理因大肆破坏财物而产生的账单
for that horrifically vandalized hotel suite,
然后三周后还被我发现
and then I find out three weeks later,
你在罗马和一个女人闲逛调情
you're gallivanting around Rome with a woman?
一个女人
A woman?
一个非常漂亮并且有名气的女人
A very beautiful, very famous woman.
这总得让这件事显得有一点点道理吧
That's got to take some of the sting out of it.
好像并没有
Or not.
我并不想打断你们的久别重逢 但是
I hate to interrupt your little reunion here, but--
我不是为了他而来的
Oh, I'm not here for him.
我是为了加德纳的藏品才来的
I'm here for the Gardner paintings.
我见过更糟的
Well, I've seen worse.
我需要一周
I'll need a week.
你只有十个小时
You've got ten hours.
这时间也太少了吧
That is much less time!
好吧
Uh, all right, um...
我需要先扫描所有的藏品
I'll need to scan all the paintings first.
等一下 为什么
Wait, why?
只有这一幅画被损坏了
This is the only one that's been damaged.
-不好意思 你是谁 -特别探员
- I'm sorry, who are you? - Special Agent--
很好 所以我们知道你对艺术一无所知
Great. So, we've established that you know nothing about art.
-我 -买♥♥家会检查
- I... - The buyer is going to want to inspect
所有的艺术品
all of the paintings,
所以如果我需要修复这一幅画
so if I'm going to restore this one,
我需要把它和其它的画匹配上
I need to match it to the others.
有多少光损伤
Light damage,
灰尘的堆积 颜料的缺失
dust accumulation, pigment fail.
这些都必须一致
They need to be uniform.
所以不如你显示一下你到底
So why don't you show me
特别在哪里 特别探员某某某
just how special you are, special agent whatever,
赶紧把我要的扫描仪和其他所有画拿来
by getting me my scanner and rounding up all the other paintings,
好让我在根本来不及完成的时间里
so I can get started doing the thing that none of you know
完成你们都完成不了的事
how to do with not enough time to do it?
怎么样
How about that?
你再说一
Are you kidding...
冷静一下
Settle down, all right?
咱一起帮他准备 他越早结束
Let's get him set up. The sooner he finishes,
-咱就能越早把他送走 -好吧
- the sooner we can get him out of here. - u202dOkay.
你能帮我一下吗
Can you help me with this?
窒息性自♥慰♥
Squancher?
这是一个有着很好的加密的
Yeah, it's a niche dating site
小范围约会交♥友♥网♥站
with surprisingly good encryption.
我用来和阿克塔进行秘密交流
I use it to talk to Ahktar under the radar.
当然也用来干点别的
Also use it for other things.
我是金·波利
I'm, uh, Kim Burly.
所以我猜你不怎么约会吧
So I take it you don't date very often?
你身边没有无名氏先生吗
There's no Mr. Doe in your life?
纹着纹身却很善良的小流氓什么的
No tattooed knave with a heart of gold?
新监狱会允许配偶探视
You know, this new prison is going to allow conjugal visits.
我只是随便说说 又或许
I just want to float that out there on this new idea cloud and...
有消息来了
Oh, here we go.
塔勒·蒂姆 这是阿克塔
"Tall Tim." This is Ahktar.
我要见一个法国胖子
I want to meet a fat Frenchman.
看看他有多重
See how heavy he really is.
-这是什么 -我们很幸运
- What? - u202dOkay, we're in luck.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表