剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
For what?
我失踪那晚
The night I went missing.
你觉得是你的错
You think it was your fault.
自从你告诉我 我是泰勒 我就...
You know, ever since you told me I'm Taylor, I've...
一直想弄清这对我有何意义 但...
been focusing on what that means for me, but...
你已经暗自承受了二十五年
you've been living with this for 25 years.
你跟你♥爸♥爸说起过我吗
Have you talked to your dad about me?
我和我爸...
My dad and I...
没那么简单
It's not that simple.
我现在不能谈论这个 简
I can't talk about it right now, Jane.
我不想谈论这个
I don't wanna... talk about it.
好了
All right.
我们到了
Here we go.
看来已经开始疏散人群了
Looks like the evac's already underway.
抱歉 让一下
Excuse me. Move!
我们要找什么
What are we looking for?
任何可疑的东西
Anything that looks out of place.
在疏散中拥挤的码头大厅里找吗
In a crowded terminal during an evacuation?
挺容易的啊
Should be easy.
大家快点 继续前进
Come on, folks, keep it moving.
不好意思 借过 不好意思
Excuse me, coming through. Excuse me.
好了 里德 萨帕塔
All right. Reade, Zapata,
去检查最近几个小时的监控录像
go check the security footage from a few hours ago.
我和简搜查楼层
Jane and I will search the floor.
抱歉 借过 抱歉
Excuse me, coming through, excuse me.
简
Jane.
纽约警局正在地毯式搜查各码头
The terminals are being swept by NYPD.
运输安♥全♥局♥正在检查船舶和行李区
TSA is securing the ships and the baggage areas.
我暂时还没发现任何异常
So far, I haven't seen anything unusual.
简直就是大海捞针
It's a needle in a haystack.
瑞贝卡当时没多少时间
Rebecca didn't have a lot of time.
怎么
What?
怎么了
What is it?
看见了吗
See that?
所有行李袋都用安全链连在一起
All these bags are linked with that security chain,
除了那件
except for that one.
这有问题
That's not right.
萨帕塔 你在控制室吗
Zapata... you in the control room?
我在手续办理台前面
I'm in front of the check-in desk.
回放几小时之前我所在位置的录像
Review the footage from my position a couple hours back.
-我们有所发现 -把手续办理台那里放大
- I think we've got something. - Pull up the check-in desk.
你能回退到几小时之前吗
Can you take it back a few hours?
就是她 倒带播放
There she is. Rewind it.
找到她了
We got her.
-现在怎么办 -我们要遏制它扩散
- Now what? - We contain it.
怎么做
How?
防化小组在哪
Where's the HAZMAT team?
他们早该到了
They should be here by now.
疏散导致大规模堵车
The evacuation caused a massive traffic jam.
他们暂时过不来
They're having trouble getting through.
我们快没时间了
We're running out of time.
单靠我们该怎么处理
How are we gonna do this on our own?
帕特森
Patterson?
好的
Okay, okay.
我们能做到
We can do this.
听我一步一步教给你
I can walk you through it.
首先 我们得尽量
Uh, first, we're gonna need to prevent
防止出现附带损伤
as much collateral damage as possible.
将码头大厅的每扇门窗都关好
Every door and window needs to be shut in the terminal,
-关闭中♥央♥空调 -这就去
- and the main HVAC system needs to be turned off. - On it.
美剧《百战天龙》男主 擅长就地取材
接下来 我们得像马盖先那样
Next, we're gonna need to "MacGyver"
在病毒逸散前搭建好密封帐篷
some sort of containment tent around the bag
盖住行李箱
before it goes off.
我们这就做
We're on it.
把这挪开
Move it this way.
里德 帮我一把
Reed! Give me a hand.
把笤帚拿过来
Get the broom.
好...
Okay...
再来一个 再来一个
One more, one more.
关键是要确保它密不透风
The key is to make it airtight.
撑到防化小组赶到就可以了
You just need it to hold until HAZMAT gets there.
里德
Reed.
好了 完成了
Okay. That's it.
行李箱封好了
Bag's contained.
四点了 什么也没发生
It's 4:00. Nothing happened.
也许我们找错行李了
Maybe we got the wrong bag.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
没事啊
Uh, nothing.
应该没事吧 怎么了 你听说什么了
I don't think. Why, what have you heard?
你从不在我上班时给我打电♥话♥
You never call me at work.
我知道 我只是...
I know, I just...
我得知道我们的判断是否正确
I had to see if we were right.
关于那纹身 好奇心都折磨死我了
About the tattoo. It's been killing me.
-不 -什么
- No. - What?
该死
Damn it!
我还以为我们绝对是把它破解了呢
I thought for sure we cracked that thing.
不不 我们的判断是正确的 不过...
No, no, no, no, no, we were right, but...
我就知道 是大事吗
Yes, I knew it. Was it a big deal?
是大事 对不对
It's a big deal, isn't it?
你不能告诉我
You can't tell me.
没关系 我能感觉到它是大事
That's okay. It had that feel to it, though.
对 确实出了很大的事
Yes, it's... it's a very big deal,
但这不是重点
but that's not the point.
我不能再这样下去了
I can't do this anymore.
那鸟是什么意思
Hey, what'd the bird mean?
是密♥码♥还是什么
Was it a cipher or something?
是个密♥码♥ 对不对
It was a cipher, wasn't it?
不 是个商标 不 大卫
No, it was a logo. No, David!
我们不能再说了 这件事你帮不上我
We have to stop. You can't help me with this stuff.
这些纹身都是机密
These tattoos are classified.
你甚至看都不该看的
I mean, you shouldn't even be looking at them.
我们到底解开谜题了没有
Hey, did we solve it or didn't we?
我们解开了 但...
Yeah, we did, but...
那它有没有用呢
And did it help or didn't it?
有用 但...
It did, but...
那问题何在呢
Then what's the problem?
如果我能帮你更快破解谜题
Look, if I can help you crack some of these faster,
难道不是件好事吗
isn't that a good thing?
我又不会告诉其他人
It's not like I'm gonna tell anyone.
我得挂了
Uh, I gotta go.
好
Okay.
我出奇地想吃
Hey, I have a... like, a weird craving
酒吧区对面卖♥♥的玉米热狗
for that corn dog place across from Barcade.
今晚咱们在那里碰面好吗
Do you want to meet me there tonight?
好吧 随便你
Uh, yeah, fine, whatever.
我工作时别再给我打电♥话♥了
Just... just stop calling me at work.
伙计们 快进来吧
Hey, guys. Come on in.
我们得给你们做些常规检查
We need to do a basic evaluation
并采取血样之后 才能放你们离开
and get some blood from you guys before we let you go.
真棒
Wonderful.
特别探员威勒在哪
Where's, uh, Special Agent Weller?
他不想留下
He didn't want to leave
临时的密封帐篷没人看守
the makeshift containment tent unattended,
以防万一
just in case.
我们应该陪他一起的
We should have stayed with him.
都结束了 他没事
It's over. He's fine.
你有对讲机能联♥系♥到威勒探员吗
Do you have a radio for Agent Weller?
威勒探员 我是疾控中心的弗兰克·萨里
Agent Weller, this is Frank Surrey from the CDC.
我这就来接替你
I'm here to relieve you.
请给我描述一下隔离帐篷的情况
I need you to report to the quarantine tent.
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表