剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
What did he say to you upstairs,
都说了些什么
when I was out of earshot?
我觉得他是想睡我
I think he wants to sleep with me.
或是睡我们
Or us.
我没太明白
It was hard to tell.
太好了
Perfect.
一杯波本 一杯马提尼 谢谢
Bourbon and a martini, please.
你在打我老婆的主意吗
You propositioned my wife?
什么
What?
你在打我老婆的主意吗
Did you proposition my wife?
打主意 你把这事说得
Proposition? That makes it sound
-真下流 -放开
- very seedy. - Get off!
放开他
Boys!
其实...我也邀请你了
Now... You were also invited.
我对你也很感性趣的
I'm kinda sweet on you as well.
没搞错吧
Really?
放轻松 去吃点墨西哥辣椒卷
Relax. Have some jalapeno poppers.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是在干什么
What was that about?
为了这个
About this.
你打我老婆的主意吗
You propositioned my wife?
你在打我老婆的主意吗
Did you proposition my wife?
打主意 放开他
Proposition? Boys!
不是只有你才有隐藏技能
You're not the only one with hidden talents.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
不是吧
You kidding me?
这里拨不了外线
I can't get an outside line.
你能找到前门的监控吗
Can you isolate the camera above the front door?
可以
Yep.
快 快啊
Come on, come on.
来吧
Come on...
这里
Oh, there.
他一个人来的吗
Did he walk in alone?
对 看起来是的
Yeah, it looks that way.
好吧 你起来
All right, hop up.
我删掉监控录像
I'm gonna wipe this computer.
不行 你删了的话
No, if you wipe it,
他们就会知道有人来过
they'll know someone was in here.
如果不删 他们就会知道是我们
And if I don't, they'll know it was us.
我们要采取行动了
We're about to make some moves.
不能让他们发现
We don't want them to see.
-有收获吗 -在直升机飞行半径内
- Got something? - We've been searching properties
我们搜寻了恩维尔拥有的房♥产
that Enver owns within a helicopter's flying radius.
你是说多特康吧
Don't you mean Dotcom?
我不会叫他多特康的
I'm not calling him Dotcom.
找到了吗
Any hits?
-有七处 -这么多
- Seven. - That's a lot.
有些在市内
Some are in the city,
但我想可以排除
but I think we can rule those out.
这五个区里 没多少地方
Not a lot of places to land a helicopter
能停得下直升机的
within the five boroughs.
派探员去查实
Send agents to be sure.
其它房♥产都在东海岸附近
The other properties are up and down the East Coast.
开架直升机
Take a helicopter
过去逐一排查
and check them out, one by one.
我们会找回他们的
We'll get 'em back.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
另一位买♥♥家在那
There's the other buyer.
你打算怎么办
Okay, how do you wanna play it?
把他单独引开 然后拿下
Gotta get him alone and take him down.
不等我们的项链检查完可以走时
Shouldn't we wait until our necklace clears
再动手吗
and we can leave?
我们不知道他什么时候会走
We have no idea when he's going to leave.
现在就得行动
We have to act now.
好
Okay.
怎么才能把他单独引开呢
How do we get him alone?
利用我们的共同点
Use the one thing we have in common.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
-我认识你吗 -不认识
- Do I know you? - No.
我也不认识你
And I don't know you.
但我想我们都刚到手一件东西
But I think we both just got had.
什么意思
Excuse me?
那份名单
The list.
他说过我们能得到完整的
He told us we'd get the complete
证保计划名单
WITSEC list.
但他只给了我们一半
He only gave us half.
我相信他也骗了你吧
I'm pretty sure he lied to you as well.
我们有一台电脑
We have access to a computer,
如果愿意 你可以自己去查
if you'd like to check for yourself.
我可是付了三百万的
If I paid $3 million,
我要得到完整的名单
I'd want the whole thing.
-你付了三百万吗 -对
- You paid three? - Yeah.
我给了九百万
I paid nine.
你有电脑吗
You have a computer?
对
Yes.
带路吧
Lead the way.
没问题
Of course.
U盘在哪
Where's the USB?
电脑在哪
Where's the computer?
把U盘交出来
Give me the drive.
快帮我找U盘
Help me find the drive.
还说你俩对3P没兴趣
And you guys said you weren't into threesomes.
好了 那谁打算编个瞎话
Okay, now, who wants to lie to me
骗我这里到底发生了什么
about what the hell is going on down here?
本想给我好朋友卡尔办场有趣的派对
Try to throw a fun party for my best friend Carl,
然后就听说有人闯进我办公室
and then I hear somebody's broken into my office
弄坏了一个很贵的荷兰监控系统
and destroyed a very expensive Dutch surveillance system.
接着就看到我最爱的一对在这里
Then I see my favorite couple down here
和我一位重要客户抓屁♥股♥玩
playing grab-ass with a valued customer.
得承认 我有点不高兴了
I gotta admit I'm a little upset.
有人想说两句吗 因为没有的话
Is someone gonna start talking, because otherwise,
我就要开始胡思乱想了
my imagination is gonna start to go.
而且我这人还有点胆小加偏执
And I tend to err on the side of scary and paranoid.
他是联调局的
He's a Fed.
不会 他通过安检了
No, he checked out.
我们都通过了
We all checked out.
说说 他怎么就是联调局的呢
Okay, what makes him a Fed?
他找上我们...
He came up to us...
张口就说名单的事
and started talking about the list.
他是怎么知道的
So how would he know about that?
因为他是另一位买♥♥家
He's the other buyer?
我要是你 我就得担心了
Then I'd be real worried if I were you,
因为你把偷来的名单
because you just sold that list
卖♥♥给了它原来的主人
to the same people you stole it from.
搜他身
Search him.
这是我的安全卡
He's got my security card.
能把你的枪给我吗
Can I have your gun, please?
你俩喜欢法国白兰地吗
Hey, would you two care for a cognac?
一片漆黑
The lights are out.
红外扫描没发现有人
No heat signatures.
这里没什么异常
Okay, there's nothing going on over here.
去下一家
Move on to the next one.
知道吗 我买♥♥这瓶白兰地
You know, I purchased this cognac
可花了十万英镑啊
for 100,000 British pounds sterling.
佩服
Impressive.
举杯吧
Shall we?
你们先请
Please, after you.
这么好的酒怎能不分享呢
It's too good not to share, right?
你们常喝白兰地吗
You guys big cognac drinkers?
并不是
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表