剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
《盲点》前情回顾
Previously on "Blindspot"...
她不记得自己是谁
She can't remember who she is,
从哪里来 什么都不记得
where she came from, nothing,
新记忆开始于从时代广场上的包里爬出来
before she crawled out of that bag in Times Square.
-你认识她吗 -不认得
- Do you recognize her? - No.
那为什么你的名字会纹在她背上
Then why is your name tattooed on her back?
她所有的纹身都是新纹的
All of her tattoos are brand-new.
这是张寻宝图
It's a treasure map.
如果那女孩身上有白昼计划的信息
If that girl has information about Daylight on her body
那我们就有大♥麻♥烦了
then we are in very serious trouble.
我十岁的时候 我邻居家的孩子失踪了
When I was ten, my next-door neighbor went missing.
你觉得我就是泰勒吗
You think I'm Taylor?
我一直都在找你
I've been looking for you my whole life.
如果无名氏是泰勒·肖 那爸爸就是无辜的
If Jane Doe is Taylor Shaw, then Dad is innocent.
你25年来一直相信爸爸犯了谋杀罪
You spent 25 years convinced Dad committed a murder
可他从没做过
that never even happened.
让她携带武器
The idea of having her armed
一起出外勤让我很紧张
and out in the field makes me nervous.
你想想她现在正经历的事情
Think about what she's going through.
她如何能集中注意力
How is she supposed to focus?
你用DNA化验证明了她是泰勒·肖
Your DNA tests confirmed that she's Taylor Shaw.
DNA化验的结果和同位素测试结果完全不符
The DNA results directly contradict the isotope test.
那她是不是泰勒·肖
Is she Taylor Shaw or not?
出租车
Taxi!
去哪里
Where to?
曼哈顿帝国大厦 谢谢
Manhattan, Empire State Building, please.
你是外地人吗
You from out of town?
对 先生 能开车了吗
Yes. Sir, can we go, please?
怎么回事
What's going on?
让我出去
Let me out.
放松点 多迪
这算是不痛苦的环节了
快开门
Open the door!
天啊 我简直不敢相信
Oh, my God, I can't believe it.
是你 这就像是...
It's you, it's like...
真的是你
it's like really you.
快进来 快进来
Come on in, come on in.
好的
Okay.
天啊 你可真美
My God, you are, like, so pretty.
抱一下
Come here.
晚饭好了 失陪一下
Sorry, that's dinner. Um, excuse me.
索亚 吃饭了
Sawyer, dinner time!
闻着挺香的
Smells good.
才不 其实很难吃
No. It doesn't.
-不会的 -真的
- No, it doesn't. - No.
要喝一杯吗
Do you want a drink?
好啊
Okay.
还有次是在柯特九岁的时候
And there was little Kurt, nine years old,
弄得到处是泥 我是说...
covered in mud, I mean...
-真要说这个吗 -弄得满手是泥
- Really? - Covered under his fingers.
没那么好笑吧
It's not that funny.
特别恶心
It's disgusting.
然后老爸出现了
And then Dad comes out,
问他 "你是皮痒[有麻烦]了吗"
and he says, "Excuse me, are you in trouble?"
柯特从沟里蹦了出来
And Kurt jumps out of the ditch,
看看老爸 又倒回沟里起
looks at him and then falls right back
说"我想我现在有了"
and says, "I guess I am now."
谢谢 这个故事太有意思了
Thank you for telling that very funny
真抬举我
and very flattering story.
别这样嘛 当时特可爱
Oh, come on, it was cute.
你♥爸♥爸在哪儿
Well, where is your dad?
我真想见见他
I'd love to meet him.
我们不怎么联♥系♥
We don't talk much anymore.
你是谁
Who are you?
索亚 这位是泰勒
Sawyer, this is Taylor.
我们在像你这么大时
Um, we were all friends
就是好朋友了 后来...
when we were little kids like you, and um...
她离开了很长时间 不过现在回来了
well, she was gone a long time, but now, she's back.
你去哪儿了
Where did you go?
不好意思
Excuse me.
简 简
Jane, Jane.
我很抱歉 但我做不到
I'm sorry, okay? But I just... I can't do this.
-我以为可以 但其实不行 -没关系
- I thought I could but I can't... - It's okay.
我们可能有些操之过急了
We might have rushed it a little bit.
没人要求你一夜之间变回泰勒
No one expects you to become Taylor again overnight.
我知道 可问题是我感觉...
Yeah, that... that's just it. I don't...
不到...
feel...
-什么 简 -对不起 我...
- What, Jane? - I'm sorry, I'm...
咱们谈谈 简
Talk to me, Jane.
你觉得他们会吃什么
What do you think they ate?
我才不想猜
I don't even wanna speculate.
我都没去过他家
I've never even seen his place.
你没去过吗 我去过
You haven't? I have.
什么时候
When?
有一次去给他送文件
Dropped a file off over there once.
在门厅
Saw the lobby.
你俩关系够近的
You two are real close.
晚饭
Dinner.
如果能让你心里好受些
If it makes you feel any better,
你可以来我家吃晚饭啊
you can have dinner over at my place.
我可不想在你的破公♥寓♥里吃冷披萨
I don't wanna eat cold pizza in your weak-ass apartment.
好吧 在家守着你的猫吧 女屌♥丝
Fine, stay at home with your cats, loser.
市政劳工协会
都趴下
Everybody down!
手别放在兜里
Hands out of your pockets,
双手抱头 快
behind your head, now!
趴下 趴下 趴下
Get down! Get down! Get down! Get down!
你 起来
You, up!
趴下 不许起来
Get down! Stay down!
趴下 趴下
Get down! Get down!
到中间去
Over to the center!
都安静
Everybody quiet!
为什么告诉我的是帕特森而不是你
Why am I learning about this from Patterson and not you?
因为这不重要
It doesn't change a thing.
简牙齿的同位素测试报告
This isotope test on Jane's tooth
与此前她的DNA同泰勒·肖相匹配的结果
stands in direct conflict with the results
完全不符
matching her DNA to Taylor Shaw.
说明同位素测试弄错了
Which means the isotope test is wrong.
说明二者有一项是错误的
Which means one of 'em is wrong.
我不在乎她的牙齿上
Look, I'm not talking about some mineral
有什么莫名其妙的矿物质
that found a way in her tooth somehow.
我说的可是她的基因组成
I'm talking about her genetic makeup.
构成了她细胞特性的基本模块
The building blocks of her cellular identity.
铬 锰
Chromium, manganese,
铌 钽
niobium, tantalum.
这些元素含量的比例
These elements at these ratios
说明简的出生地及童年时代
puts Jane's place of birth and early childhood
都是在撒哈拉以南的非洲
in Sub-Saharan Africa,
说明她在宾夕法尼亚州
which makes it extremely difficult
克利尔菲的你家隔壁出生长大
for her to have been born and raised next door to you
是基本不可能的
in Clearfield, Pennsylvania.
DNA的匹配度是99.9%
The DNA match was 99.9%.
现在法律都承认DNA是铁证
Now, the law treats DNA as ironclad.
我们为什么不呢
So, why don't we?
所以我们就无视同位素这项证据吗
So, what, we just ignore the isotopic evidence?
我知道你希望简就是泰勒·肖...
Look, I know you want Jane to be Taylor Shaw...
这跟我希望她是谁无关
This has nothing to do with what I want.
她的DNA就是泰勒的DNA 就是这样
Her DNA is Taylor's DNA. End of story.
柯特 你不能对证据挑挑拣拣
Kurt, you can't pick and choose evidence
让它满足你的主观意愿
to suit your preferred narrative.
这用不着我来教你吧
I shouldn't have to tell you that.
你告诉她了吗
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表