剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
无论怎样...都会死
Either way... I die.
我不会读的
I'm not reading that.
那你的朋友们也会读...
Then one of your friends will...
在他们看着你痛苦惨死之后
after they see you die slow!
我读
I'll read it.
我读
I'll read it.
好了
All right.
我们最好回营房♥去
Better get back to the barracks.
天啊... 他们要处死这些人
Oh, God... they're going execute them.
四个守卫 乘客两侧各一个
Four guards, one on each side of the passengers,
中间两个
two down the middle.
你打最右
Far right.
你最左 你左边
Far left, left.
我对付中间的
I'll take the middle.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
他们抓了苏珊
They took Susan.
他们要发射卫星了
They're gonna launch the satellites.
我们得拦住那架飞机
We gotta stop that plane.
拿上这个
Use that.
不是我们就开枪
Shoot anyone that's not us.
快走 离跑道还很远
Come on, it's a long way to the runway.
出口
打开 打开
Open! Open!
等一下
Hold.
好 掩护我 行动
All right, cover me. Moving.
他们有多少人
How many of them are there?
不知道 又有人来了
I don't know. There's more coming!
是那些乘客
It's the passengers.
他们在干嘛
What are they doing?!
他们会送命的
They're gonna get themselves killed.
给我们制♥造♥机会
Giving us a window.
什么机会
To do what?
上飞机的机会
To get on that plane!
为什么火箭没点火
Why hasn't the rocket fired?
系统已锁定
高度还不够
We're not high enough yet.
你还好吗
You all right?
我没事 可我们得想办法关掉这东西
I'm fine, but we got to find a way to stop this thing.
怎么 你不能停止火箭发射吗
Why? You can't shutdown the rocket?
不行 程序被设定成自动发射了
No, it's programmed to auto-launch.
控制装置在驾驶舱里
The controls are in the cockpit.
他们带我来只是以防万一
They just had me here as a safeguard
担心出什么问题
in case something went wrong.
我们得进入驾驶舱
We need to get into the cockpit.
进不去 舱门是防弹的
We can't... those doors are impenetrable.
等等 如果飞机达到1.8万米
Wait, so when the plane hits 60,000 feet--
火箭就会发射
The rocket launches.
没办法停止发射吗
And there's no way to stop it?
在这里没办法
Not from out here.
-我有主意了 -什么
- I got an idea. - What...
这架飞机三个月前与交管中心失联
This plane disappeared from traffic control three months ago.
所有人都认为它沉入海底了
Everyone assumed it went down in the ocean.
当找不到任何残骸时
When they couldn't find any debris,
他们推断飞机应答器被关闭了
they figured the transponder had been turned off.
那么我们如果再打开...
So if we turn it back on...
没错 希望有人可以发现我们
Yeah, hopefully someone can see where we are.
博士 帮下忙 哪个是应答器
Doc, give us a hand, which one is the transponder?
在这 是关闭着的
Here, it's off.
我可以走了吗
Can I go now?
当然可以
Oh, absolutely.
我宣布你无限期停职
I'm suspending you indefinitely,
立即生效
effective immediately.
-什么 不行 - 请你上交武器
- What? No. - I'll need your weapon,
警徽 还有证件
your badge, your credentials.
请等一下
Please, just wait.
等 还等什么
Wait? For what?
听着 你显然很聪明
Look, you're obviously very smart,
甚至有点才能 但你行事鲁莽
probably remotely competent, but you're reckless.
害死了你男朋友
You got your boyfriend killed.
这些错误不可原谅
Those mistakes don't just get forgiven.
我没有请求原谅
I'm not asking for forgiveness.
我绝不会为那些事原谅自己
I will never forgive myself for what happened.
请你...
Ugh. Please just...
如果给我一个继续工作的机会
If I'm gonna be able to keep going,
我就要找到事件的元凶
I need to find the people who did this,
给简纹身的人
the people who tattooed Jane.
求你了
Please.
我只有这份工作了
This job is all that I have.
不行
No.
现在没有了
It's all you had.
我需要你去实验室
I need you in the lab.
慢着 帕特森探员被停职了
No, stop, Agent Patterson is suspended.
-等等再停职吧 -宝芬妮
- Her suspension can wait. - Bethany!
叫我梅菲尔助理局长 乔纳斯
It's Assistant Director Mayfair, Jonas.
我掌管联调局纽约办事处
I run the New York Office of the FBI,
我需要我的探员
and I need my agent.
如果你有意见 大可以写信检举我
You got a problem with that, you can write me up.
我们走
Let's go.
它突然出现在你的办公室线路
It just started coming in over your office line.
听起来是循环的
Sounds like it's on a loop.
是摩斯码
It's Morse code.
我知道 但说的是什么
Well, I know that, but what's it saying?
F B I
"F-B-I.
N Y O T A T
"N-Y-O. T-A-T.
S O S
S-O-S."
小队遇到麻烦了
The team is in trouble.
"P-A. 921...
F O U N D
F-O-U-N-D."
这是什么意思
What does it mean?
PA921 怎么听着这么...
PA 921, PA 921. Why does that s--
我的天啊 是泛亚921
Oh, my God. Pan-Asian 921.
-你说什么 -等等
- What? - Hang on.
飞机的应答器突然重新上线了
Its transponder just came back online.
这不可能
That's impossible.
此时正在黑岛上空飞行
It's flying over the Dark Isles right now,
正是我们把小队派去的地方
the same exact spot that we sent the team.
泛亚921
高度
高度1.2万米 仍在爬升
42,000 feet and climbing.
好了 他们应该能看到我们了
All right, I think they can see us now.
但现在怎么办 我们还在上升
But what now? We're still-- we're still climbing.
看
Look.
这可不妙了
This is not good.
怎么了
What?
麦道83型客机的
The McDonnell Douglas 83s
极限高度
额定飞行高度约是1.4万米
are only rated up until 45,000 feet.
泛亚921
高度
泛亚921刚刚超过了1.5万米
PA 921 just crossed 50.
-有些不对劲 -能联♥系♥他们吗
- Something's not right. - Well, can we contact them?
正在尝试
Already working on it.
我们要接近1.8万米的危险高度了
We're getting dangerously close to 60,000 feet.
我们必须做点什么
We got to do something.
好吧
All right.
对着油箱来一枪
One shot in the fuel tank.
那样会引起爆♥炸♥
That'll cause an explosion
足以让飞机下落了
big enough to bring this plane down.
简 很抱歉把你带来
Jane... I'm sorry that I brought you here, all right?
我选择了这种生活 你没有
I chose this life, you didn't.
你从来没得选
You never had a choice.
我有的
Yes, I did.
-科特 我...-对不起
- Kurt, I... - I'm sorry.
泛亚921 这里是联调局纽约办事处
PA 921, this is Special Agent Patterson
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表