剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表
I'm gonna rip away some of the C4.
就算无法拆除 起码能减小爆♥炸♥威力
If I can't disarm it, I'm gonna reduce it.
你疯了
That's insane!
你要是有更好的方法就快说
If you've got a better idea, you tell me!
差不多了
That's enough!
威勒
Weller?
威勒
Weller?!
你还好吗
You OK?
不太好
Not really.
发生什么事了
What happened?
我们跟丢了郑超
We lost Chao.
他分离了我们这节车厢 还想炸死我们
He uncoupled the car that we were in and tried to blow us up.
-天哪 -他是临时起意
- Oh, my God. - He was improvising.
他发现我们盯上了他
He knew that we were onto him.
地铁不是他的目标
That was not the target.
我一直在看他的邮件
Look, I've been reading his emails,
我想我意外发现了他这么做的原因
and I think I stumbled onto why he's doing this.
他刚得知自己的母亲死在了中国的劳♥改♥营
He just found out his mother was killed in a Chinese prison camp.
他和他妹妹多年来一直乞求美国政♥府♥
He and his sister had been begging the US government
帮助释放他的母亲 可政♥府♥没有这么做
for years to help with her release, but they didn't.
他的母亲吗
His mother?
"流亡者之母"
"Mother of Exiles."
来自于一首诗
It's from a poem.
"给我吧疲惫者 穷♥人♥ 芸芸众生"
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses".
懂了吗 这句话刻在
All right? It's on a plaque
这座城市最热门观光胜地的底座上
on the city's biggest tourist attraction.
流亡者之母
Mother of Exiles.
郑超想炸毁自♥由♥女神像
Chao's gonna blow up the Statue of Liberty.
我们走
Come on.
梅菲尔 我们就快到炮台公园了
Mayfair, we're almost at Battery Park.
我们需要一艘船上自♥由♥岛
We need a boat to get out to Liberty Island.
这就准备
We're on it.
还有 市长今天本来在那出席活动
Also, the Mayor had an event out there today,
但他临时前往纽约警局处理地铁爆♥炸♥事件了
but NYPD pulled him to deal with the subway explosion.
郑超的视频中提到的政客就说得通了
That explains the politicians reference in Chao's video.
这对我们更有利 对吗
That's good for us, right?
岛上的安保应该很严密
Island security should be airtight.
对 塑胶炸♥弹♥成品是无法通过金属探测器的
Yeah, plastic explosives won't set up in metal detectors.
但可以将炸♥药♥ 手♥机♥和皮带扣偷偷带进去
You can still smuggle that detonator and an iPhone, belt buckle...
他还得找个隐蔽的地方重新组装
But he'll still have to reassemble it somewhere out of sight.
所以我们要在他完工前找到他
So we're gonna find him before he does.
我已经关停了轮渡
I've shut down ferry service,
并且开始疏散全岛
and I've started evacuating the island.
好 但他比我们抢先了不少
Fine. But he's had a solid start.
他已经在岛上了
He's out there already.
威勒 关闭免提通话
Weller, take me off speakerphone.
-好了 -你是对的
- Good. - You were right.
黑色方块下还隐藏着另一枚纹身
The black square was obscuring another tattoo.
一只拿着三叉戟和锚的鹰
An eagle holding a trident and anchor.
她可能是一名海豹突击队队员
We think she might have been a SEAL.
那倒是能说通一些事了
That'd explain a few things.
你干什么
Hey. What are you doing?
简 回车上去
Jane, get back in the car.
不 我要跟你一起去
No, I'm coming with you.
你不能去 待在这儿
No! You're not. Stay here.
我在萨帕塔的平板上看到地图了
I saw the map on Zapata's tablet.
自♥由♥岛面♥积♥有5.7公顷
Libery Island is 14 acres.
你只有三个探员 你需要帮助
You have three agents, you need another set of eyes.
我不能让那个人滥杀无辜
I can't let that man kill a bunch of innocent people.
如果他知道到底发生了什么事
And if he knows anything about what's really going on,
还有我是谁
who I am...
拜托 你知道我帮得上忙
Please, you know I can help.
手抬起来
Arms up.
-你要跟紧我 -好的
- You stay by my side. - OK.
萨帕塔 你搜索人群
Zapata, you search the crowd.
里德 你查看一下周围
Reed, you got perimeter.
我去查自♥由♥女神像 简跟着我
I'll take the statue. Jane's with me.
紧急通知 请向东码头撤离
Emergency, please evacuate to the East Dock.
管♥理♥员♥ 我是联调局的
Ranger, I'm with the FBI.
简 让我看一下 让我看一下
Jane... give me a look, give me a look. Give me a look!
-你中枪了 -我没事 没事
- You've been hit. - I'm OK, I'm OK.
-压着伤口 -我没事
- Keep pressure on that wound. - I'm OK.
你没事吧 压着别松开
You OK? Keep pressure on that.
快去吧
Just go!
抓住他
Go get him.
我在追嫌犯
I'm in pursuit of the suspect.
他乔装成了公园管♥理♥员♥
He's dressed as a park ranger.
我要上楼了
I'm heading up the stairs.
我上去了
On me, now.
我会杀了他的
I'll kill him.
放下枪 否则我杀了他
Drop the gun or I'll kill him.
她不会听你的 郑超
She's not gonna do that, Chao.
-放下枪 -你杀了我
- Drop it! - You kill me,
她就会杀了你
she has to kill you.
-威勒 -郑超 听我说
- Weller... - Chao, listen to me.
-这样并不能慰藉你母亲 -太迟了
- This is no way to honor on your mother. - It's too late.
没有退路了
There's no going back now.
我不知道我行不行
I don't know if I c... can.
两枪脱靶
You missed two.
再来一次
Do it again.
我想起来了
I remember something.
我想起来了
I remember something.
梅菲尔局长 毫无疑问
Director Mayfair, there's no doubt in my mind,
她在特种部队接受过特工训练
she's Special Forces of intelligence trained.
她的技能组合相当专业
Her skill set is way too specialized.
高水平的语言能力
High level language abilities.
惊人的近身格斗能力
Hand to hand proficiency off the charts.
还有在高压下的枪法...她很专业
Her marksmanship under pressure... she's professional.
她今天救了我的命
She saved my life today.
-她还恢复了一段记忆 -是什么
- She also recovered her first memory. - What is it?
一堂野外射击课
Running an outdoor shooting course.
虽然只是片段
It's just a fragment,
但这与我们今日所见相符
but it lines up with what we saw today.
这女人到底是谁
Who is this woman?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
我只知道
What I do know,
她身上的一枚纹身
is that one of those tattoos
拯救了上百人的性命
helped to save the lives of hundreds of people.
而她身上还覆满了这种纹身
And she's covered in them.
她可能是我们拥有过的最宝贵的资源
She might be just the most important ressource we ever had.
你今天却冒着失去她的危险让她参加行动
And you risked losing her by letting her in the field today.
她救了你 还记起了第一段记忆
She saved your life, and she triggered her first memory.
在她的来历和幕后主使的问题上
We're one step closer to finding out who she is,
我们离真♥相♥更近了一步
and who did this to her.
我得说这险值得冒
I'd say the risk paid off.
我还是不明白
I still don't get why.
如果幕后的这个神秘人是个好人
I mean, if our unknown subject is a good guy
他希望我们阻止郑超
who wanted us to stop Chao,
那他为什么不直说
why not call it in?
为什么还要费劲去绑♥架♥简
You know, why go to the trouble of kidnapping Jane,
然后给她全身纹满纹身
and then covering her in those tattoos.
这些纹身跟无名氏一样疑点重重
These tattoos are as big a mystery as Jane Doe is.
我们根本不知道它们指代了什么
We have no way of knowing where they'll lead.
是啊
Yeah.
但有件事是肯定的
Well, one thing's for sure:
有个人喜欢玩游戏
someone likes playing games,
而游戏才刚刚开始
and it's just the beginning.
好了 今天都辛苦了
Look, it's been a long day.
大家都回家吧 我们明天再讨论
Everyone go home, and we'll regroup tomorrow.
谢谢 梅菲尔
Thank you, Mayfair.
遵命 长官
剧集 | 盲点 | 导航列表